THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Like" Amanda? Be sure to Zuckerberg-that-shit, and show her on Facebook... (The Dolls' Facebook is HERE)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tips on wreath-making.  (Read 1650 times)

$ethie

• Fo' five dollahs, I'll suck yo
Tips on wreath-making.
« on: November 28, 2009, 06:18:02 AM »

It's my day off, so I'm going to decorate my apartment for christmas. The wreaths I've used to decorate with every year are looking kind of worn and tattered, so this year I'm making my own. Sometime later this morning, I'm going to drive to my parents, tromp out into the woods, and cut a ton of greenery. Has anyone ever done this? What works best? What doesn't? How much pine do I need for ten 12" wreath frames?

Any help (and pictures!) would be awesome.
Quote from: .cadenza.
I DREAMT ABOUT HAVING A PENIS. I HAD FANTASIES OF STROKING MY PENIS. AS I DIE, I IMAGINE MYSELF BEING SLICED OPEN WITH A...~ACKBLOODDEATH~

CeeGBee

• Too o-o-old to rock & ro-o-oll, but too young to die...
  • Global Moderator
    • Facebook, website, what's the dif?
Re: Tips on wreath-making.
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2009, 06:30:50 PM »

It's my day off, so I'm going to decorate my apartment for christmas. The wreaths I've used to decorate with every year are looking kind of worn and tattered, so this year I'm making my own. Sometime later this morning, I'm going to drive to my parents, tromp out into the woods, and cut a ton of greenery. Has anyone ever done this? What works best? What doesn't? How much pine do I need for ten 12" wreath frames?

Any help (and pictures!) would be awesome.
cheat - go to Michael's (or your local equivalent) and buy the basic wreath form; it's just
the woody part wrapped around itself a few times...  Then attach greenery, berries, shiny
stuff and whatnot as you see fit.
Is it bad that what she said made perfect sense to me?

$ethie

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2009, 10:05:20 PM »

I just finished all ten wreaths, and a ten foot garland, about an hour ago. Plus, cheating is for politicians.

Pictures to follow.
I DREAMT ABOUT HAVING A PENIS. I HAD FANTASIES OF STROKING MY PENIS. AS I DIE, I IMAGINE MYSELF BEING SLICED OPEN WITH A...~ACKBLOODDEATH~

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2009, 09:33:44 AM »

Does this mean I can start a CHRISTMAS!!! thread??

$ethie

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2009, 03:02:46 PM »

Of course it does. Christmas officially begins as soon as the leftover turkey's gone, which usually falls on the Saturday immediately following Black Friday. It depends on the moon phases and junk.

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2009, 03:05:12 PM »

Aaah, well we don't have Thanksgiving here, so I've started it anyway. I'll change the title to one more !!! later xD
Pages: [1]   Go Up