THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Itching to see Amanda in concert? Visit the tour page to see if she's playing a city near you!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 53   Go Down

Author Topic: This is why you're fat  (Read 84691 times)

Cheddars Cousin

• I'm no Gouda
  • Legendairy
Re: This is why you're fat
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2009, 04:48:07 PM »

I put cheese on everything.
Even soup.
When I buy a frozen pizza, I add my own cheese.
I make grilled cheese, take it out of the oven and grate on more cheese....then eat it.
So today, between late-Christmas brunch and early Christmas dinner, I took the lovely little
baby brie out of the fridge, wrapped it in puff pastry with a generous dollop of grape jelly, and
baked it at 350-degrees for about 20 minutes...

This is yet another example of why I'm a bit over my 'ideal' weight....

Oh...the humanity!

CeeGBee

• Too o-o-old to rock & ro-o-oll, but too young to die...
  • Global Moderator
    • Facebook, website, what's the dif?
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2009, 04:59:36 PM »

I put cheese on everything.
Even soup.
When I buy a frozen pizza, I add my own cheese.
I make grilled cheese, take it out of the oven and grate on more cheese....then eat it.
So today, between late-Christmas brunch and early Christmas dinner, I took the lovely little
baby brie out of the fridge, wrapped it in puff pastry with a generous dollop of grape jelly, and
baked it at 350-degrees for about 20 minutes...

This is yet another example of why I'm a bit over my 'ideal' weight....

Oh...the humanity!

Om

NOM

NOM
Is it bad that what she said made perfect sense to me?

guuurrrrrllltakeiteasy

• We accept the love we think we deserve
  • je veux ton coq
    • Mein YouTube
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2009, 10:23:26 PM »

If there's something I always when stoned it's mayo and barbeque sauce. About four to six tablespoons of each.
Quote from: garbanzo bean
Sean, mahal kita <3

Fo' shizzle, ma Bizzle.

cuntnugget

stallionbreaker

• whose real name is Anna
  • Après moi le deluge
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2009, 11:45:56 AM »

Christmas cookies are a weakness. Especially those no-bake cocoa and coconut ones my grandma makes. Mmmmmmmm.
you're obviously not gonna die,
so why not take your chances and try?

Matty

• Space Pirate King
    • Myspace
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2009, 02:11:07 PM »

k so this tends to gross people out so be prepared. I like to cut off a bit off a block of cheese (yellow chedder, colby or colby-jack, it sucks with white chedder) and stick it in the microwave for about 15-20 seconds....it's really good, not melted all the way, but melty, it's delightful.
The Shadowbox.
Being sutbly illegal since the birth of Amanda Palmer.

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2009, 02:35:12 PM »

I don't think it's that weird - especially when you've tasted the fucker xD - but crunchy peanut butter, chocolate spread, banana and MnMs in a dirt-cheap white bread sandwich. NOM.

But the reason I'm fat is biscuits. I just can't stop myself. They're soooo goooood...... and beer, beer doesn't help matters at all. Or fake chicken, tomato and mayonnaise sandwiches. Mmfftt. And peanut butter out the jar with a spoon. Same with chocolate spread. And occasionally syrup....

Man, by rights I should be fucking obese!

The Epigrammic Poultry

• Fast and bulbous.
  • "Fuck it. Life is short. Create hard."
    • My Bandcamp
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2009, 10:39:20 AM »

Grrr...

I don't eat that much crap, just sweets [mmm... fudge, chocolate, marzipan, candy necklaces, jelly babies, jelly beans, etc.], but I'm still rather fat :(
Quote from: Captain Awkward
Anyway, you're just walking around with these teeth in your vagina and you think it's normal cos like, who do you ask about that shit? Then, one day you go to have sex with someone & they're all "WHY DOES YOUR VAGINA HAVE A TOOTH IN IT?" That'd be damn awkward.

guuurrrrrllltakeiteasy

• je veux ton coq
    • Mein YouTube
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2009, 10:48:45 AM »

Grrr...

I don't eat that much crap, just sweets [mmm... fudge, chocolate, marzipan, candy necklaces, jelly babies, jelly beans, etc.], but I'm still rather fat :(

What the fuck? You're not fat. No one in this thread is fat. This thread is meant for people who eat shit that should make them fat, but they're not even close. So maybe you and I and everyone we know are a little bit fat, but by some Godly miracle, we're not obese........ yet.
Sean, mahal kita <3

Fo' shizzle, ma Bizzle.

cuntnugget

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2009, 12:01:04 PM »

Grrr...

What the fuck? You're not fat. No one in this thread is fat. This thread is meant for people who eat shit that should make them fat, but they're not even close. So maybe you and I and everyone we know are a little bit fat, but by some Godly miracle, we're not obese........ yet.

QFT - there's a big difference between beign over-weight and being a Fat Person. Fat People are gross. We are not xD

guuurrrrrllltakeiteasy

• je veux ton coq
    • Mein YouTube
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2009, 12:43:06 PM »

Grrr...

QFT - there's a big difference between beign over-weight and being a Fat Person. Fat People are gross. We are not xD

QUOTAGE!
Sean, mahal kita <3

Fo' shizzle, ma Bizzle.

cuntnugget

Savannah

• Ich Bin Ein
  • Accidentally on purpose
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2009, 12:57:49 PM »

in last four months i have lost over 37 pounds. not eating after 7 pm really works. i haven't done anything else,except of eating a bowl of k-flakes(some kinda muesli made of whole-wheat) at each breakfast and giving up junk food. and now whenever i see some snacks, i think how fatty they can be and feel nauseous. vegetable dishes are real friends  O0
Quote from: Amanda Palmer
I mean, we're losers with bandwidth. #LOFNOTC

facebook is like the worst book I've ever read. the characters do not evolve one bit and the plot is going nowhere.

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2009, 12:59:30 PM »

Grrr...

QUOTAGE!

Another sig bites the dust... My goal is to be quoted in over 50% of Boxer's sigs.

stallionbreaker

• Après moi le deluge
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2009, 01:02:00 PM »

in last four months i have lost over 37 pounds. not eating after 7 pm really works. i haven't done anything else,except of eating a bowl of k-flakes(some kinda muesli made of whole-wheat) at each breakfast and giving up junk food. and now whenever i see some snacks, i think how fatty they can be and feel nauseous. vegetable dishes are real friends  O0
Wow. I think the giving up junk food is key, and the eating of vegetables. I was just at starbucks, and they're required to post the calorie count for the foods they sell. One red velvet cupcake was almost 500 calories. This is why America is fat.

Savannah

• Ich Bin Ein
  • Accidentally on purpose
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2009, 01:07:50 PM »

Wow. I think the giving up junk food is key, and the eating of vegetables. I was just at starbucks, and they're required to post the calorie count for the foods they sell. One red velvet cupcake was almost 500 calories. This is why America is fat.

So is Turkey :) Thanks to Mac Donalds and Burger King,they must be making lots of money of us. I don't ever stop by them anymore. If you feel like eating cupcake for example when you pms, try to make some at home.At least you can know the ingredients and how much calories it may have.
Quote from: Amanda Palmer
I mean, we're losers with bandwidth. #LOFNOTC

facebook is like the worst book I've ever read. the characters do not evolve one bit and the plot is going nowhere.

stallionbreaker

• Après moi le deluge
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2009, 01:16:59 PM »

Turkey neither  :) Thanks to Mac Donalds and Burger King,they must be making lots of money of us. I don't ever stop by them anymore. If you feel like eating cupcake for example when you pms, try to make some at home.At least you can know the ingredients and how much calories it may have.
My trouble is that if I make it myself I think the calories don't count ;D Cooking at home is generally sooooo much better for you that that alone would help people lose weight.

I know how to eat healthfully, but in the past year I've had a hard time following through on it. I'd like to re-focus on it. I'm not even technically overweight according to doctors, but I can feel a difference in the way my body acts when I eat crap food.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 53   Go Up