THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Want some free music? Most of AFP's discography (as well as The Dolls, side-projects, and more) is available for free+donation on Bandcamp

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: How was your holiday season?  (Read 5806 times)

my beautiful idiot

• I was born to die alone.
    • tumblr
Re: How was your holiday season?
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2009, 01:38:22 PM »

The bag was from my boyfriend's parents, the journal/sketchbook set was from my boyfriend (he wrote a very sweet message inside the journal).
Ooh, that's the same sketchbook my friend gave me! I love the color and the birds on it.

Spending holidays with other people's families feels weird. I did it a few years back with my ex's family. Glad it went okay for you :)

It was the first one that caught my eye as my boyfriend and I were walking around Barnes & Noble. I haven't had a proper journal or sketchbook in a while.

But yeah, it does feel weird sometimes. Especially considering I wasn't expecting a present from his family. Although, considering they never liked his ex and never bothered to get her a present last year or the year before, then I must be doing something right.

Annebelle.

• Trampeltier
  • How 'bout a nice and warm Cake Sex Riot?
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2009, 01:53:11 PM »

It was awesome, and i got a lot of toughtful presents, and i'm still getting one from my godfather, who always gives awesome gifts, but at new years instead of christmas

from my mother and her girlfriend i got an awesome purple hat, something like this:

and a The Rainbow Fish mobile:
Hanging from the arms of an orange starfish, the Rainbow Fish and a group of new friends glitter and shimmer as they swim through the air and turn with the slightest breeze.

it's really pretty because the fishies shimmer and glitter when light reflects on them <3 and it is one of my favourite children's books

from my brother and his girlfriend i got a dvd, i forgot which movie

from my dad i got a "win for life" ticket, but i didn't win anything, boo!

from my oldest sister and her boyfriend i got Lush soap and a little plant which will supposedly have my name on it when it comes out

from my other sister and her boyfriend i got a really pretty chandelier and candles

from my youngest sister and her girlfriend i got elfy slippers:
the dark blue ones, they's really pretty when i have them on, actually

from my boyfriend i got something he made himself:

the door to my room doesn't close anymore, which is really inconvenient sometimes, so we always struggle with a chair to keep it closed. so Maarten made me 2 things he's going to screw in the walls next to my door, and he made a beam which you can put in the things. so the beam will keep my door closed ^^ and he gave it a pretty colour and he engraved "Bellefort" in it. (from anneBELLE - Belle + Fort) SO MY ROOM IS A FORT NOW!!!!!!

and i got a new printer from him, his parents and his sister and her boyfriend, too ^^ because mine was broken!

And last, i got another present from my youngest sister, from the secret santa thing at my grandparents: a pretty blue snuggie! ^^
Quote from: Niels
"if he tells me no I'll do your mum until she hits the floor, eventually I know she's doomed to come right back and ask for more"

snowman

« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2009, 03:26:55 PM »

my girlfriend got me a deep fryer as a joke. ive been deep frying everything. i also got tickets to see amanda. 
I got a text from my wife...and haven't text back yet. Better go get some credit...

JohnnyDBBUK

• Proud custodian of the Neville sisters souls
  • Where in time is Brian Viglione?
    • ~Gaslight Cabaret Club~
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2010, 06:25:38 AM »

What I did on my holidays
By Johnny Age 9

I went to Ireland it was cold and we went in a ferry and a car and it was icy.
When I got home my mummy gave me a big hug and my dog Roxy jumped on me and smelled like a dog.
I had 3 sleeps and then it was xmas and I got presents from satanSnata Santa
I got a Violin and i hurt my daddies ears because it was very noisy and he hid it from me.
I also got a book and some comic books with batman in them, batman can beatup anyone, even your dad.
The snow was everywhere and I could not find my gloves but it was ok because I had no one to play snowballs with
because Audrey was in London with her mummy. London smells and has too many people who dont smile a lot.
but audrey is nice and likes the things I like which is nice.
My brother is also nice he gave a lot of his money to charity because he watches lots of superman films and wants to save the world.
next year I will buy him a cape and some blue pyjamas so he can stop global warming with his icy breath.
But I like batman he just beats up badguys and flies around gotham and has cool toys.

VicDelmonte

« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2010, 04:28:47 PM »

Last year wasn't much to write home about, but I'm looking forward to teh holidays this year. How about you all?

Vic
Cheap Lodging In Las Vegas
Cheers,
Vic

guuurrrrrllltakeiteasy

• We accept the love we think we deserve
  • je veux ton coq
    • Mein YouTube
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2010, 06:43:39 PM »

Your first post bumped this thread. That's pretty cool.

My Holiday Seasons will most likely be spent working at Lush because I took some time off and to make up the time I said I'd work during the holidays.
Quote from: garbanzo bean
Sean, mahal kita <3

Fo' shizzle, ma Bizzle.

cuntnugget

Cirque

• will emerge from the cocoon as a
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2010, 07:32:30 PM »

I had 3 sleeps and then it was xmas and I got presents from satanSnata Santa

Presents from Satan ay?

cynthiaskeezy

« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2010, 09:17:11 PM »

How was Xmas 2010 everyone?
Christine O'Donnell is just like me. She's a gay left-leaner who masturbates daily.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up