THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

AFP's not camera shy and her YouTube and Vimeo channels are chock-full of eye candy to prove it. Content's added to both all the time, so be sure to subscribe!

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Indja's Summer Shennanigans  (Read 5349 times)

Captain Oblivious

• Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
    • The NCC! I am a mod there =]
Re: Indja's Summer Shennanigans
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2010, 03:45:04 PM »

Aaaah, ok, I might! My friend Peter has family over there, I could visit them with him for a bit xD I'm thinking that, seeing as no-one should be asked to put up with me for a month, I might sort of have my interrail pass and then meet people at the points where they want to join in? It's an idea.

I need some boring practical help now - I've never been to another country, and never been away on my own, so I have no idea what you have to do. How soon before leaving do you need to get a passport? And how long does that take?

Get a passport ASAP it can't hurt.
Quote from: Reptile
Congratulations, you tiny badass!

Quote from: ~Miranda~
Everything you said looks like real words to me.

Great minds think alike but fools seldom differ

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2010, 03:53:39 PM »

Aaaah, ok, I might! My friend Peter has family over there, I could visit them with him for a bit xD I'm thinking that, seeing as no-one should be asked to put up with me for a month, I might sort of have my interrail pass and then meet people at the points where they want to join in? It's an idea.

I need some boring practical help now - I've never been to another country, and never been away on my own, so I have no idea what you have to do. How soon before leaving do you need to get a passport? And how long does that take?

...how?  :embarassed: I'm so rubbish.

Captain Oblivious

• Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
    • The NCC! I am a mod there =]
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2010, 03:57:16 PM »

I'm not entirely sure how it is here, but at home, you get an application form from the post office, fill it out, take some pictures of yourself, send the form off with the pictures and your birth cert or whatever, and some sort of money (I think it's £80?) and then 10 working days later, voilá!

I'd start at the post office, if they don't have the forms, they can tell you who does.
Quote from: Reptile
Congratulations, you tiny badass!

Quote from: ~Miranda~
Everything you said looks like real words to me.

Great minds think alike but fools seldom differ

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2010, 04:02:54 PM »

I'm not entirely sure how it is here, but at home, you get an application form from the post office, fill it out, take some pictures of yourself, send the form off with the pictures and your birth cert or whatever, and some sort of money (I think it's £80?) and then 10 working days later, voilá!

I'd start at the post office, if they don't have the forms, they can tell you who does.

Thank you, helpful lovely! I'll ask David (the Post Office man xD).

Kenny Wisdom

• Desire in a Bowl of Potatoes
  • Emmett does peace; his way.
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2010, 05:36:07 PM »

And I think you have to get a pillar of the community to sign your photo's to verify that you are you.

Now you're going to either wish you'd been nicer to a pillar or carried on with Sunday School, when you had the chance.

Be nice to pillars. You never know when you might need one.
http://www.diggers.org/overview.htm

A life played for keeps. Read it, dig it, man...

Laissez lire, et laissez danser; ces deux amusements ne feront jamais de mal au monde!!

Greg Nova wrote:
Harper tu n'es qu'un petit couillon!

$ethie

• Fo' five dollahs, I'll suck yo
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2010, 02:00:30 AM »

Was that an intended double entendre, or do I just have a really sick mind?
Quote from: .cadenza.
I DREAMT ABOUT HAVING A PENIS. I HAD FANTASIES OF STROKING MY PENIS. AS I DIE, I IMAGINE MYSELF BEING SLICED OPEN WITH A...~ACKBLOODDEATH~

CeeGBee

• Too o-o-old to rock & ro-o-oll, but too young to die...
  • Global Moderator
    • Facebook, website, what's the dif?
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2010, 04:47:36 PM »

C: both A and B
Is it bad that what she said made perfect sense to me?

$ethie

• Fo' five dollahs, I'll suck yo
« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2010, 06:19:40 PM »

C: both A and B

Aha. It all makes sense now.
Quote from: .cadenza.
I DREAMT ABOUT HAVING A PENIS. I HAD FANTASIES OF STROKING MY PENIS. AS I DIE, I IMAGINE MYSELF BEING SLICED OPEN WITH A...~ACKBLOODDEATH~
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up