As of right now?
1) Who Killed Amanda Palmer?
2) No, Virginia
3) Yes, Virginia
4) Evelyn Evelyn
5) A is for Accident
6) The Dresden Dolls
I'm a bad person. I know. This order probably is subject to change, but for now I'm holding my ground.
1) WKAP is my favorite for right now. I just like the sounds and vibe of the entire album.
2) No Virginia is of incredibly personal significance to me (long, sexy, scary story I assure you... )
3) I think Yes Virginia is this high up because it was the first I bought. It kinda fit in with a very interesting phase of my life. I went about this whole Dresden Dolls thing in a very ass-backwards way. I only started to listen to them 6 months before No Virginia came out. That "interesting phase" transitioned nicely into my No Virginia sexy scary story, so I really do enjoy the two.
4) Evelyn Evelyn is this far up right now because it's new material. I love me some new material.
5) A is for Accident because I enjoy live music. I like the kind of unpolished nature of that album. Also, I just got it 3 months ago, so it's new material to me.
6) The Dresden Dolls is at number 6 right now because I've had the album for a while and at times I take breaks from albums so I don't hate them forever.
It's still an incredibly good album. I think given a few months Ill probably get back into it again and put another album down for a while, so we'll see.
But thank you for being so understanding?