THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

One of the most important things you will ever do (as a fan of AFP, at least): Sign up for THE MAILING LIST!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: French brigade??  (Read 2679 times)

Misandra

French brigade??
« on: May 01, 2010, 06:24:26 AM »

Hi everyone!!

I m Misandra,I hope everyone is ok, my question is sooo simple lol....I can't find informations about the french brigade, does it exist?I REALLY would like to join but i can t find anything about france...

It s really a pleasure to find a forum like this one!!
Ok hope you will help me, take care everyone, kisses from France!!!

Misandra

CeeGBee

• Too o-o-old to rock & ro-o-oll, but too young to die...
  • Global Moderator
    • Facebook, website, what's the dif?
Re: French brigade??
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2010, 12:22:35 PM »

There used to be a very active French sub-community here...

I suspect they're still around, well, at least some of them...
Is it bad that what she said made perfect sense to me?

slyvia k

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2010, 01:06:45 PM »

i'm not sure whether a french brigade still exists... if they do, they sure didn't show up at the show at l'éuropéen nor last year at the divan du monde (the brigade was made up of british, dutch, belgian and italian people there...).
but you might check the forum at www.ikilledamandapalmer.fr , lots of french fans there  :)

Misandra

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2010, 05:34:26 AM »

Hey!!

Thanx for your answers, that s very nice.Well yeah i didn t see them at l'europeen last week, but i hoped there was a french brigade somewhere....I went to see the link for the forum Sylvia, thank you, but they don t speak of that neither, it s more a forum about fan of music and stuff, they don t speak about performers...
Well i ll find a solution, even if i have to go to UK or Germany or somewhere else in europe to participate !!(is it possible by the way?)

Thank you very much all, have a very good day!!

Misandra  :love7:

slyvia k

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2010, 08:13:09 AM »

Hey!!

Thanx for your answers, that s very nice.Well yeah i didn t see them at l'europeen last week, but i hoped there was a french brigade somewhere....I went to see the link for the forum Sylvia, thank you, but they don t speak of that neither, it s more a forum about fan of music and stuff, they don t speak about performers...
Well i ll find a solution, even if i have to go to UK or Germany or somewhere else in europe to participate !!(is it possible by the way?)

Thank you very much all, have a very good day!!

Misandra  :love7:
Of course it's possible! the Brigade is awesome.
before shows, on this forum there'll be threads about brigading at a certain show, and you can just hop in and ask for advice or say which act you will be doing to entertain the crowds in the queue...  :headbang:
Pages: [1]   Go Up