THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

AFP's not camera shy and her YouTube and Vimeo channels are chock-full of eye candy to prove it. Content's added to both all the time, so be sure to subscribe!

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Megan Fox "fired" from Transformers 3  (Read 6635 times)

Mr. Leave Me Alone

• Cake Sex Riot
  • 'Agent of mirth'
    • Blog.
Re: Megan Fox "fired" from Transformers 3
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2010, 12:18:01 PM »

Has anyone posted this yet?: http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2010/jun/01/rosie-huntington-whiteley-transformers-3

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley to replace Megan Fox as star of Transformers 3

Apparently she showed up to one of the audition things in 'transparent lingerie' without it being necessary so if she complains about feeling like she's being objectified (as Megan Fox did, which even though it was obvious is a fine reason to leave, if she felt that particular type of uncomfortable in the situation, then it's only right that she got the fuck out of there), I will feel genuinely confused.

But then again...man known for being epic asshole may even be able to break down confident sounding Victoria's Secret model. It's not like Megan Fox is widely known for her intellect and acting skills.
Guns N' Roses are red, violets are funny...

Unbreakable toys are useful for breaking other toys.

I witnessed the Cake Sex Riot-4/3/12. Pray for me.
☑✝
☒♀+cake

MrWitherspoone

• You're damn skippy!
Re: Megan Fox "fired" from Transformers 3
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2010, 12:44:52 PM »

I thought it was because of her trash talking and general bad attitude.  But I guess it's all hearsay.  Either way, I want to punch her in the face.

Depending on your orientation, punching in the face could be considered foreplay!  Punching Megan Fox in the face? ... yeah, that's hot.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up