THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Like" Amanda? Be sure to Zuckerberg-that-shit, and show her on Facebook... (The Dolls' Facebook is HERE)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Research Project Help!  (Read 1002 times)

MauraLeeBee

• give me a philosophy, and I'll probably quote some Fitzgerald :)
  • & & &
    • Writing blog
Research Project Help!
« on: June 06, 2010, 01:51:42 PM »

A while ago, I posted a topic asking for suggestions on a festival to do for my school research project. I decided to do the The Cult of Yemanj√° festival, which is the celebration of the Goddess of the Sea. It's due before the end of this week, and I've decided to work on it at home, so I wouldn't get frustrated with the school blocks on certain sites.

The thing is that it's a research project, so I need to use different sources. If anyone has any recommendations on sites that I can use (they have to be "commendable", and not Wikipedia), that would be awesome. Actually, in a nutshell, that's what I'm asking for.

Thank you for anyone that helps! :)
marmite does not lend itself to a painting medium

NO ONE CAN STARE AT THE WALL.

Captain Oblivious

• Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
    • The NCC! I am a mod there =]
Re: Research Project Help!
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2010, 03:16:01 PM »

A while ago, I posted a topic asking for suggestions on a festival to do for my school research project. I decided to do the The Cult of Yemanj√° festival, which is the celebration of the Goddess of the Sea. It's due before the end of this week, and I've decided to work on it at home, so I wouldn't get frustrated with the school blocks on certain sites.

The thing is that it's a research project, so I need to use different sources. If anyone has any recommendations on sites that I can use (they have to be "commendable", and not Wikipedia), that would be awesome. Actually, in a nutshell, that's what I'm asking for.

Thank you for anyone that helps! :)

Google Scholar?
For my uni assignments I literally just google key words or authors and sift through everything til I find something useful.
Quote from: Reptile
Congratulations, you tiny badass!

Quote from: ~Miranda~
Everything you said looks like real words to me.

Great minds think alike but fools seldom differ
Pages: [1]   Go Up