THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Want some free music? Most of AFP's discography (as well as The Dolls, side-projects, and more) is available for free+donation on Bandcamp

Poll

Hey gaiz!

Capricorn
Aquarius
Pisces
Aries
Taurus
Gemini
Cancer
Leo
Virgo
Libra
Scorpio
Sagittarius

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: What's ur zodiac?  (Read 9691 times)

guuurrrrrllltakeiteasy

• We accept the love we think we deserve
  • je veux ton coq
    • Mein YouTube
What's ur zodiac?
« on: June 20, 2010, 06:36:58 PM »

I've recently become obsessed with zodiacs, so hey why not create a thread all about it?

And you can definitely discuss whether or not you feel like your personality is true to your zodiac.
Quote from: garbanzo bean
Sean, mahal kita <3

Fo' shizzle, ma Bizzle.

cuntnugget

CottonCandy

Re: What's ur zodiac?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2010, 06:38:55 PM »

Scorpio, with rising Cancer, I most certainly feel like my rising sign most of the time.

guuurrrrrllltakeiteasy

• je veux ton coq
    • Mein YouTube
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2010, 06:44:09 PM »

I'm a Libra and my rising sign is also Cancer.

So Libra's are supposed to be romantic and flirtatious. I can be romantic, and I apparently subconciously flirt. I'm self-indulgent, greedy, and hypocrytical. Yep, that's your typical Libra. Yay me. We like to party too much, I mean we work hard yeah, but only because there's money involved. 
Sean, mahal kita <3

Fo' shizzle, ma Bizzle.

cuntnugget

CaffeinatedCassadie

• Faceboooook
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2010, 06:53:02 PM »

I'm a Scorpio and my rising sign is Leo.
bitch please, my hate can't be contained in one thread.

imaginary friend

• Enigmagnetic
  • Global Moderator
  • up in flames
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2010, 06:55:27 PM »

Pisces w/Scorpio rising

#@!

overratedtoejam

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2010, 07:49:06 PM »

virgo, rising sign sagittarius. i've fallen in love with astrology, and luckily i have a sister who's studied it for years who gives me awesome free readings. whenever she's read my chart i always find it extremely insightful. it's amazing how deep astrology can go into a person's behavior/feelings.

Cheddars Cousin

• I'm no Gouda
  • Legendairy
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2010, 09:57:44 PM »

I was born under the Dairy Queen sign.

Mr. Anagrammatism

• YES WE CAN !!!!
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2010, 11:55:59 PM »

I made a list of the ones I've slept with.
I'm pretty sure I'm missing Virgo and possibly Capricorn.

Agonistes

• discocunt
    • blog
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2010, 02:10:14 AM »

i'm a virgo.

absynth aura

• Fill me with your
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2010, 07:20:08 AM »

I'm cancer. Although I sit on the cusp of Leo.
I've never bothered to read into my zodiac. Maybe after exams, I'll have a geez and see whats what.
^I'm pretty sure if I'm turning into a horse to fuck a stranger off the internet, vodka will play its part...

Lighting cigarettes with you

my beautiful idiot

• I was born to die alone.
    • tumblr
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2010, 10:59:02 PM »

I'm a Taurus.

The Angel Raliel

• ...looked the other way when a third of them fell
  • ...devourer of scones
    • Raliel Art
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2010, 03:20:53 AM »

pisces with squid rising
One should always be a little improbable.

@raliel

Paul Jon

« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2010, 12:44:05 PM »

3 DUMANNIOS - ANM

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2010, 03:37:13 PM »

CANCER.

Which is more fun to shout than it should be.

I'm quite fond of astrology, tbh. Don't believe a word of it, but it's interesting to look at nonetheless. Like Jesus!

I was at a party a little while ago and this bloke was like telling people what they were like according to their star-signs. He told me that I was "hard on the outside, but underneath the tough exterior I was basically a pussycat". I objected loudly, as I am soft all the way through. My best friend Maddison and I spent rather too long slurring at him, "N...No! No! No, am... am sososofffft...... soffft through out. Like Charmin."

buttercup.

• the girl you have in that merry green land...
  • ...can wait forever for you to come home.
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2010, 07:56:47 PM »

I'm an Aries, Pisces cusp, with a rising and a moon. They are Leo and Libra, but I can't remember which is which.

I was raised by two water signs, I think that really toned me down a bunch. Because other Aries tend to outshine me, and I don't really care.  :glasses9:

Sarah Doll

• An Irresistible Reject
  • Gave into fear and chose life undercover
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2010, 08:20:01 PM »

Gemini.

And I am very much a Gemini, dual personalities included! :o ;D

Oh, how delightful
Don't mind if I do
Help myself to a cup of this Broken Heart Stew

Captain Oblivious

• Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
    • The NCC! I am a mod there =]
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2010, 09:31:35 AM »

I am an Aquarius and the thing that popped up most when I read a quick overview of an Aquarian was how much we march to the beat of our own drum and how we are the trendsetters of the zodiac. And who am I to contradict that ;)
Quote from: Reptile
Congratulations, you tiny badass!

Quote from: ~Miranda~
Everything you said looks like real words to me.

Great minds think alike but fools seldom differ

Agonistes

• discocunt
    • blog
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2010, 10:28:32 AM »

my girlfriend's an aquarius.  and, i'm in the best relationship i have ever been in.  i had a three-girl run of pisces when i got out of college, a doomed libra relationship, and a doomed tryst with a taurus, who never listened to anything anyone said ever. i had a damn good relationship started with a cancer, but she died of immediate complications related to a car windshield, so here we are.

lol, my stepdaughter is a scorpio, wedded to a scorpio.  they fight, a LOT.  then they make up all kissy, then they fight again.  it seems like it would be exhausting, but it works for them.

i'm a pretty typical virgo.  i like order, i don't like my stuff fucked with or even touched, and i'm anal as hell about most things.  i'll let someone drive my motorcycle before i will allow them to sit at my drawling table, though.  and no, no one may borrow a pen.  yes, i know i have six in my hand right now, but they aren't for writing.

imaginary friend

• Enigmagnetic
  • Global Moderator
  • up in flames
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2010, 10:55:10 AM »

my girlfriend's an aquarius.  and, i'm in the best relationship i have ever been in.  i had a three-girl run of pisces when i got out of college, a doomed libra relationship, and a doomed tryst with a taurus, who never listened to anything anyone said ever. i had a damn good relationship started with a cancer, but she died of immediate complications related to a car windshield, so here we are.

lol, my stepdaughter is a scorpio, wedded to a scorpio.  they fight, a LOT.  then they make up all kissy, then they fight again.  it seems like it would be exhausting, but it works for them.

i'm a pretty typical virgo.  i like order, i don't like my stuff fucked with or even touched, and i'm anal as hell about most things.  i'll let someone drive my motorcycle before i will allow them to sit at my drawling table, though.  and no, no one may borrow a pen.  yes, i know i have six in my hand right now, but they aren't for writing.

I'm a Pisces, and not only have I never dated a Virgo, but the only one I've even been able to get along with for any extended stretch of time is my younger sister. I couldn't imagine dating one, let alone three in a row. then again, who knows what the future will bring?

never dated a Gemini either, and only one Scorpio gf. quite a few Libra, Aries and Taurus gfs. I'm torn on whether I'd ever have a relationship with another Pisces again. The good times with each of the 3 I've had were perhaps the best times I've ever had in a relationship, but the bad times hurt the worst. no girl can cut your heart out like a Pisces girl.

#@!

buttercup.

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2010, 11:45:51 AM »

Pisces boys tend to crush on me, but I never really return the crush.  :-\
They're kind of boring, my Awesome-ness drowns them out.

I've had mad insane crushes on Scorpios, but they take forever to like me back.
Other Aries over power me and are really fun for a couple of months. And then it gets abusive. woot.
Most success with Leos personally. Virgos wind up fucking me over, if I let them.

I'm having a super good time with a Libra, but he's leaving, and he's the only Libra I haven't wanted to kill after a week of indecision.

oh and my last boyfriend was a Taurus. NEVEREVEREVERAGAIN. "I make all the decisions. Mali why don't you make decisions? Why aren't you pissed right now? GET MAD MALI GET MAD!"

Morpheus Laughing

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2010, 12:43:19 PM »

Gemini -

Castor and Pollux

imaginary friend

• Enigmagnetic
  • Global Moderator
  • up in flames
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2010, 01:27:04 PM »

Pisces boys tend to crush on me, but I never really return the crush.  :-\
They're kind of boring, my Awesome-ness drowns them out.

I've had mad insane crushes on Scorpios, but they take forever to like me back.
Other Aries over power me and are really fun for a couple of months. And then it gets abusive. woot.
Most success with Leos personally. Virgos wind up fucking me over, if I let them.

I'm having a super good time with a Libra, but he's leaving, and he's the only Libra I haven't wanted to kill after a week of indecision.

oh and my last boyfriend was a Taurus. NEVEREVEREVERAGAIN. "I make all the decisions. Mali why don't you make decisions? Why aren't you pissed right now? GET MAD MALI GET MAD!"

Leos are great fun. Easy to leave and still stay friends with, too.

#@!

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2010, 01:45:31 PM »

I'm a cancer, tell me about me.

CeeGBee

• Too o-o-old to rock & ro-o-oll, but too young to die...
  • Global Moderator
    • Facebook, website, what's the dif?
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2010, 02:47:57 PM »

I'm a cancer, tell me about me.
Cancer FTW!   :headbang: O0 :headbang: O0  (...but only the zodiac-sign kind...)
Is it bad that what she said made perfect sense to me?

Agonistes

• discocunt
    • blog
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2010, 02:48:41 PM »

I'm a Pisces, and not only have I never dated a Virgo, but the only one I've even been able to get along with for any extended stretch of time is my younger sister. I couldn't imagine dating one, let alone three in a row. then again, who knows what the future will bring?

never dated a Gemini either, and only one Scorpio gf. quite a few Libra, Aries and Taurus gfs. I'm torn on whether I'd ever have a relationship with another Pisces again. The good times with each of the 3 I've had were perhaps the best times I've ever had in a relationship, but the bad times hurt the worst. no girl can cut your heart out like a Pisces girl.

#@!
i read somewhere that there are more gay virgos, and more submissive virgos than any other sign.  no idea if that's true or not, but i have met a shitload of gay virgos, male and female.

when i say i am a typical virgo, im talking about what people who know a lot about signs tell me.  i cant see much of myself in a lot of the descriptions of virgos i have found.  although i am pretty anal about my stuff; lately i've been dealing with a flood of people in and around the house who have a bad habit of moving shit they have no reason to be picking up, and it makes my head explode.  don't take it upon yourself to help me without telling me you want to help me, that's how people end up mowing over people's hydrangeas.

friend-wise, geminis seen to gravitate towards me.  my two best friends are gemini, and both of them sought me out; in fact one of them was the first successful apprentice i ever had.  the taurus and i fought like ALL THE TIME, it seems like.  she says because we are both stubborn.  i see myself as more methodical and non-deviating than stubborn.  i'm not the one who believed in self sacrifice and hanging on to something at all costs.

indja i don't know a lot about cancers, other than to tell you the girl i knew who was a cancer was probably one of the most awesome people who ever did or will live, and that she had me wrapped around any appendage she chose to name, and that she probably never told a single lie her whole life.  oh and she could read minds, and i dont even believe in that shit.  she could do it, though, straight up read a fucker's mind.

CeeGBee

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2010, 02:50:44 PM »

My dad's a virgo, and he's convinced that EVERYONE on TV is gay.....

Does that count?

Agonistes

• discocunt
    • blog
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2010, 10:09:56 PM »

Does that count?
he's absolutely right.  everyone on tv IS gay.  the ones that aren't are just confused.

CeeGBee

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2010, 12:15:55 AM »

Does that count?
he's absolutely right.  everyone on tv IS gay.  the ones that aren't are just confused.

:o

Well, I guess that explains a lot.....

uh...  thanks.....  ?

FrailAndBedazzled

• Eyesight to the Blind
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2010, 03:33:21 AM »

I am a capricorn.  Most of my friends?  Capricorns.  Go fig.
Other way close friends include: Saggitarius, Cancer, Virgo, Aquarius, Scorpio, and Pisces.  I don't think I actually know any Aries, Gemini, or Libra people.  Boyfriend is...um...I think...um...something?  I know the last one was a Taurus.
Quote from: Fear And Loathing
I'll change my name to Mavis Diles when I'm 70, smoke cigarettes with a really long holder, and play a giant pipe organ in my backyard.

If you did it, say you did it
If you didn't, suck it up and say you did

lucy

« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2010, 03:43:35 AM »

i'm a cancer and i have absolutely no idea what is typical for being a cancer. all i could find were loooong stories that are all extremely different from each other. can anyone tell me what typical for being a cancer?

FrailAndBedazzled

• Eyesight to the Blind
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2010, 03:54:42 AM »

Unregulated cell growth.

*badum-chssh*
I'll change my name to Mavis Diles when I'm 70, smoke cigarettes with a really long holder, and play a giant pipe organ in my backyard.

lucy

« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2010, 04:13:22 AM »

Unregulated cell growth.

*badum-chssh*
i should've seen that one coming :P

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2010, 04:27:01 AM »

Other way close friends include: Saggitarius, Cancer, Virgo, Aquarius, Scorpio, and Pisces.  I don't think I actually know any Aries, Gemini, or Libra people.  Boyfriend is...um...I think...um...something?  I know the last one was a Taurus.

Oh oh oh!! You have the same star sign as the singer of Kaiser Chiefs, and that's my opposite star sign, so apparently we'll either get on like a house on fire or hate each other, and when I made me and Ricky Wilson on the Sims, we ended up Whoo-Hooing in a hot-tub the first time we met so I THINK I like Capricorns! xD

Captain Oblivious

« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2010, 09:50:57 AM »

http://www.theaquariuswoman.com/

Apparently it's sort of accurate apart from the money part

FrailAndBedazzled

• Eyesight to the Blind
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2010, 11:00:51 AM »

Oh oh oh!! You have the same star sign as the singer of Kaiser Chiefs, and that's my opposite star sign, so apparently we'll either get on like a house on fire or hate each other, and when I made me and Ricky Wilson on the Sims, we ended up Whoo-Hooing in a hot-tub the first time we met so I THINK I like Capricorns! xD
I wonder which one it'd be for us. HRM LET'S THINK ABOUT THIS.

imaginary friend

• Enigmagnetic
  • Global Moderator
  • up in flames
« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2010, 11:23:42 AM »

i'm a cancer and i have absolutely no idea what is typical for being a cancer. all i could find were loooong stories that are all extremely different from each other. can anyone tell me what typical for being a cancer?

from what I've seen with both Cancer gfs and friends, they're somewhat needy/clingy in relationships...which always struck me as being more than a little bit strange considering how take-charge just about all of them are in the other areas of their lives. Somewhere around half the Cancers I know are or at some point were self-employed.

...the 2 Cancer girls I know who aren't emotionally needy/clingy are total players. go figure.

Capricorns fucking rock. the. end.

#@!

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2010, 11:27:53 AM »

Yeah, it's a no brainer BECAUSE I HATE YOU!!

FrailAndBedazzled

• Eyesight to the Blind
« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2010, 11:43:25 AM »

DIE IN A FIRE YOU WITLESS HARPY.

overratedtoejam

« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2010, 11:51:29 AM »

#@!

amen. i have many capricorn friends and they're awesome.

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2010, 02:53:17 PM »

SHIT IN YOUR MOTHER'S PUSSY, YOU SCROTEY SHAVEN SASQUATCH.

earthshine

• Lord of the Thighs
  • I've got terminal uniqueness!
« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2010, 04:17:53 PM »

Now that's the kind of insult I was talking about! O0
Quote from: Indja
Quote from: CeeGBee
Is pussy allowed in the Batcave?   :-\
Homophobe.

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

http://twitter.com/sisterdisco http://www.facebook.com/nat.davies1
ADD ME!!! :)

lucy

« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2010, 05:11:14 PM »

from what I've seen with both Cancer gfs and friends, they're somewhat needy/clingy in relationships...which always struck me as being more than a little bit strange considering how take-charge just about all of them are in the other areas of their lives. Somewhere around half the Cancers I know are or at some point were self-employed.

...the 2 Cancer girls I know who aren't emotionally needy/clingy are total players. go figure.

#@!
well, i wouldn't call myself needy or clingy, but i am not very take-charge in a relationship (well i'm talking about friendships) either, i'm more in the middle, i think. i am very take-charge in other parts of life though, so i got that right. i'm not a player either though haha.

FrailAndBedazzled

• Eyesight to the Blind
« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2010, 06:36:22 PM »

I cannot even read what you write anymore you vacuous troll.  Where is the ignore button.

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2010, 11:09:25 AM »

I cannot even read what you write anymore you vacuous troll.  Where is the ignore button.

...I wub 'oo.

buttercup.

« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2010, 01:28:22 PM »

#@!

amen. i have many capricorn friends and they're awesome.

My little sister is a capricorn. I love to hate her, we get along great in a we-both-kind-of-ignore-the-bits-we-dislike.

I work with two Cancers. One is my boss, one is...an extremely lazy coughing woman who is like family which is good because I want to hurt her when we work together. My boss is awesome, if a little complex.
His wife is a Sagittarius, and we get along uber well. We'd be best friends save for the boss-worker relationship. She still takes me to the lake with her daughter and her and speaks of me babysitting and possibly marrying her brother (ahhhh).
I don't work well with Leos. My BEST FRIEND and I have a lot of trouble working together. Somedays are better than others. But mostly I piss him off without knowing it and he takes everything personally, and then after work he can't remember why he hates me.
My current often counter buddy is an Aries. When I found that out, it explained a lot. We often kind of do the two-against-the-world thingy. We get really excited about things, and often entertain guests by squealing. She brings out my fire. Muahahaha.
I'm nervous to get close to her though. Save some really awesome people, I've been burned by Aries.

anyway. blah blah don't read all that. 

Breschau

• woo-ah-oo
  • Damnit
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2010, 01:48:58 PM »

I'm a Pisces, and from what I've read I match it as much - and as little - as any other sign.
An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded.

24hourchemist

« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2010, 01:53:34 PM »

I'm Aries but almost the complete opposite of what an Aries is "supposed" to be like  ;D

Mouse

« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2010, 01:54:26 PM »

"So you are a bit of a virgin," said my French teacher, once.

[CPCTC]Mrs.Picklez

• Teleportation Whore.
« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2010, 02:17:20 PM »

I'm an aries baby. I'm exactly what Aries are supposed to be like. Brutäl baby.
PANAMANIAC,
Drinking coffee in the sack.
Zombies she does hack,
There's bologna in her slacks,
She's Panamaney,
Totally insaney,
PANAMANIAAAAAC.
Those are the facts.

Devery

• Tunnel-Visioneer
« Reply #49 on: July 08, 2010, 02:29:56 PM »

I'm an Aries.  I'm almost the complete opposite of what an Aries is not supposed to be like. 

"The world is going to hell in a hand-basket, but it sure is nice up here on the hill."   A. Kujawa

slyvia k

« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2010, 02:34:29 PM »

seany you're such a dyke

guuurrrrrllltakeiteasy

• je veux ton coq
    • Mein YouTube
« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2010, 10:33:38 PM »

Oh my god, that made my smile, and I have a face mask on. I have crumbs all over my desk, thanks. I WUV YOU!
Sean, mahal kita <3

Fo' shizzle, ma Bizzle.

cuntnugget

slyvia k

« Reply #52 on: July 12, 2010, 03:32:52 AM »

Oh my god, that made my smile, and I have a face mask on. I have crumbs all over my desk, thanks. I WUV YOU!
hahaha oopsie <3

Captain Oblivious

« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2010, 09:10:04 AM »

i found a book at home thats like "teach yourself astrology" or something. and it had stuff about birth charts so i decided to see if i could get one online. lots of it was really accurate but there were a lot of contradictions in it which sort of annoyed me lol.

tanqgirl

• honest to god i will break your heart, tear you to pieces and rip you apart
  • i fell apart, but got back up again
« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2010, 03:03:48 PM »

i am apparently the only leo who has responded on this thread...which in my typical leo ways makes me feel special  O0 i LOVE being a leo and seriously pretty much anything you read about a leo is true to me it's kind of creepy and hilarious...i'm also a snake (chinese zodiac) and the same deal there they usually describe me to a T, it's awesome  :headbang:

contradictionary

• www.lauraflojo.com
« Reply #55 on: August 05, 2010, 03:30:28 PM »

Virgo is winning boo-yah.  :headbang:

NightGal

« Reply #56 on: August 05, 2010, 05:03:02 PM »

Virgo is winning boo-yah.  :headbang:

Umm.. not right now. 

Another Libra (Aquarious rising, Leo moon) chiming in,
so the number of Virgo's & Libra's are now tied.

:)
You think I can't fly? Well, you just watch me.

meganpaige

• has 74 Indja Points.
  • I am a delicious boat.
    • twitter
« Reply #57 on: August 05, 2010, 10:59:03 PM »

Aquarius!

How does one figure their rising/moon? I've never done that...
"nobody's going to come up to you and tell you to stop cuddling a monk and put your seatbelt on and while i'm over here what the fuck are you doing cuddling this monk?" - amanda fucking palmer

Pope Totalfrog

• AKA Arse Fez von Titty Biscuit
  • Queen of the wild (suburban) frontier.
    • twitter
« Reply #58 on: August 05, 2010, 11:00:07 PM »

I was born under the sign of the Frog.....
Wow. Froggie's like a superhero...
Trick question: No matter how they're prepared, and how hungry you may be, tarantulas are NOT food

CeeGBee

• Global Moderator
« Reply #59 on: August 05, 2010, 11:05:25 PM »

So what's new Tadpole's sign gonna be?

peppamintdynamo

• hatmister
  • suddenly I'm miss beehive 1963
« Reply #60 on: August 05, 2010, 11:43:29 PM »

Pisces!

Sometimes I buy into it, sometimes I dont. Freewillastrology is sort of my life these days.

Pope Totalfrog

• AKA Arse Fez von Titty Biscuit
  • Queen of the wild (suburban) frontier.
    • twitter
« Reply #61 on: August 06, 2010, 02:06:11 AM »

So what's new Tadpole's sign gonna be?
Haven't decided yet.
Wow. Froggie's like a superhero...
Trick question: No matter how they're prepared, and how hungry you may be, tarantulas are NOT food

FrailAndBedazzled

• Eyesight to the Blind
« Reply #62 on: August 06, 2010, 11:52:04 AM »

...I am still the only Capricorn on the Box.

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #63 on: August 06, 2010, 01:39:49 PM »

...I am still the only Capricorn on the Box.

Did I spaz out at you yet about how we're opposite signs and therefore MADE for each other??? Because I LOVE YOU KEV-KEV!!

FrailAndBedazzled

• Eyesight to the Blind
« Reply #64 on: August 06, 2010, 02:57:09 PM »

You did.
And I APPROVED.

*spaz*

tanqgirl

• honest to god i will break your heart, tear you to pieces and rip you apart
  • i fell apart, but got back up again
« Reply #65 on: August 06, 2010, 03:09:41 PM »

one of the guys i work with found out i was a leo and goes "oh...maybe we shouldnt be friends anymore *silence* how does your hubby deal with you?" me:he's a leo too  ;D "oh, that makes sense then, cause most people cant stand leos except sometimes other leos" hahahahahahaha best trueness of a conversation ever

NightGal

« Reply #66 on: August 06, 2010, 10:18:23 PM »

Easiest way is to get a free chart from CafeAstrology.com
It's about 20 pages long. (No need to join anything to get it)

All you need to input is your date, time & location of birth.

You think I can't fly? Well, you just watch me.

Agonistes

• discocunt
    • blog
« Reply #67 on: August 06, 2010, 11:53:02 PM »

did it.  scary accurate.  more so than most horoscopes ive read.

lacrym0sa

• Lemon Wacky Hello
« Reply #68 on: August 07, 2010, 05:29:57 AM »

pisces!

although I don't care about it or anything
It's better to help people than garden gnomes

meganpaige

• has 74 Indja Points.
  • I am a delicious boat.
    • twitter
« Reply #69 on: August 07, 2010, 12:18:39 PM »

Thank you for the link!

So I'm Aquarius, with the moon sign Taurus and the rising Aries.  :D
"nobody's going to come up to you and tell you to stop cuddling a monk and put your seatbelt on and while i'm over here what the fuck are you doing cuddling this monk?" - amanda fucking palmer

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #70 on: August 07, 2010, 12:42:01 PM »

I don't know what time I was born - my mum only said that it was definitely after Coronation Street xD I did it anyway though. I'm one of the most hospitible signs of the zodiac! Neat :D I think they over-emphasise my calm and my yieldyness though - I'm a noisy stubborn bitch. However, it tells me that everybody likes me, which I am just fine with ;) lmao, btw I'm writing this while I'm reading it - they just said I can be "downright jolly" xD Cracked me up! I love starsigns. They feed my ego xD "Great sexual activity" - hells yeah ;)

Also, Megan, I totally did not notice that I'm in your sig. As a result, you get to be the first witness of the sidancegif that Charlie made for me :D

meganpaige

• has 74 Indja Points.
  • I am a delicious boat.
    • twitter
« Reply #71 on: August 07, 2010, 01:58:05 PM »

Also, Megan, I totally did not notice that I'm in your sig. As a result, you get to be the first witness of the sidancegif that Charlie made for me :D

HYPNOTIZING!!! eeeeeeehhheeheheheheh  :D

Morpheus Laughing

« Reply #72 on: August 07, 2010, 05:17:49 PM »

I just did the birthchart thing...

Some of the things made me laugh.
"In Love with the light side of life"  ;D
"a huge desire for activity"  ;D
"is easily bored with environments that are too peaceful. Their homes--especially their childhood homes--are often battlegrounds."  ;D nowhere is too peaceful and home is my favourite place. (later it goes on to contradict this by saying that peace is very important to me.)

Of course the report has the disclaimer that some things will be contradictory but this only means that they want me to convince myself via a confirmation bias and overlook the heavens when it suits me. It's also full of ambiguity to help me on my confirmation quest.

these people Often
You May
Perhaps
You won’t always

overratedtoejam

« Reply #73 on: August 10, 2010, 05:55:20 PM »

I just did the birthchart thing...

Some of the things made me laugh.
"In Love with the light side of life"  ;D
"a huge desire for activity"  ;D
"is easily bored with environments that are too peaceful. Their homes--especially their childhood homes--are often battlegrounds."  ;D nowhere is too peaceful and home is my favourite place. (later it goes on to contradict this by saying that peace is very important to me.)

Of course the report has the disclaimer that some things will be contradictory but this only means that they want me to convince myself via a confirmation bias and overlook the heavens when it suits me. It's also full of ambiguity to help me on my confirmation quest.

these people Often
You May
Perhaps
You won’t always

i don't even bother to read what those online charts say, i just use the coordinates. if you went to a good astrologer you might be impressed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]   Go Up