THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Amanda is making Art with your support on Patreon. Join become a patron and help AFP make ALL THE THINGS.

Poll

Hey gaiz!

Capricorn
Aquarius
Pisces
Aries
Taurus
Gemini
Cancer
Leo
Virgo
Libra
Scorpio
Sagittarius

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All   Go Down

Author Topic: What's ur zodiac?  (Read 9690 times)

FrailAndBedazzled

• Eyesight to the Blind
Re: What's ur zodiac?
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2010, 03:54:42 AM »

Unregulated cell growth.

*badum-chssh*
Quote from: Fear And Loathing
I'll change my name to Mavis Diles when I'm 70, smoke cigarettes with a really long holder, and play a giant pipe organ in my backyard.

If you did it, say you did it
If you didn't, suck it up and say you did

lucy

« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2010, 04:13:22 AM »

Unregulated cell growth.

*badum-chssh*
i should've seen that one coming :P

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2010, 04:27:01 AM »

I am a capricorn.  Most of my friends?  Capricorns.  Go fig.
Other way close friends include: Saggitarius, Cancer, Virgo, Aquarius, Scorpio, and Pisces.  I don't think I actually know any Aries, Gemini, or Libra people.  Boyfriend is...um...I think...um...something?  I know the last one was a Taurus.

Oh oh oh!! You have the same star sign as the singer of Kaiser Chiefs, and that's my opposite star sign, so apparently we'll either get on like a house on fire or hate each other, and when I made me and Ricky Wilson on the Sims, we ended up Whoo-Hooing in a hot-tub the first time we met so I THINK I like Capricorns! xD

Captain Oblivious

• Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
    • The NCC! I am a mod there =]
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2010, 09:50:57 AM »

http://www.theaquariuswoman.com/

Apparently it's sort of accurate apart from the money part
Quote from: Reptile
Congratulations, you tiny badass!

Quote from: ~Miranda~
Everything you said looks like real words to me.

Great minds think alike but fools seldom differ

FrailAndBedazzled

• Eyesight to the Blind
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2010, 11:00:51 AM »

Other way close friends include: Saggitarius, Cancer, Virgo, Aquarius, Scorpio, and Pisces.  I don't think I actually know any Aries, Gemini, or Libra people.  Boyfriend is...um...I think...um...something?  I know the last one was a Taurus.

Oh oh oh!! You have the same star sign as the singer of Kaiser Chiefs, and that's my opposite star sign, so apparently we'll either get on like a house on fire or hate each other, and when I made me and Ricky Wilson on the Sims, we ended up Whoo-Hooing in a hot-tub the first time we met so I THINK I like Capricorns! xD
I wonder which one it'd be for us. HRM LET'S THINK ABOUT THIS.
I'll change my name to Mavis Diles when I'm 70, smoke cigarettes with a really long holder, and play a giant pipe organ in my backyard.

imaginary friend

• Enigmagnetic
  • Global Moderator
  • up in flames
« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2010, 11:23:42 AM »

i'm a cancer and i have absolutely no idea what is typical for being a cancer. all i could find were loooong stories that are all extremely different from each other. can anyone tell me what typical for being a cancer?

from what I've seen with both Cancer gfs and friends, they're somewhat needy/clingy in relationships...which always struck me as being more than a little bit strange considering how take-charge just about all of them are in the other areas of their lives. Somewhere around half the Cancers I know are or at some point were self-employed.

...the 2 Cancer girls I know who aren't emotionally needy/clingy are total players. go figure.

Capricorns fucking rock. the. end.

#@!

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2010, 11:27:53 AM »

Yeah, it's a no brainer BECAUSE I HATE YOU!!

FrailAndBedazzled

• Eyesight to the Blind
« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2010, 11:43:25 AM »

DIE IN A FIRE YOU WITLESS HARPY.

overratedtoejam

« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2010, 11:51:29 AM »

#@!

amen. i have many capricorn friends and they're awesome.

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2010, 02:53:17 PM »

SHIT IN YOUR MOTHER'S PUSSY, YOU SCROTEY SHAVEN SASQUATCH.

earthshine

• Lord of the Thighs
  • I've got terminal uniqueness!
« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2010, 04:17:53 PM »

Now that's the kind of insult I was talking about! O0
Quote from: Indja
Quote from: CeeGBee
Is pussy allowed in the Batcave?   :-\
Homophobe.

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

http://twitter.com/sisterdisco http://www.facebook.com/nat.davies1
ADD ME!!! :)

lucy

« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2010, 05:11:14 PM »

i'm a cancer and i have absolutely no idea what is typical for being a cancer. all i could find were loooong stories that are all extremely different from each other. can anyone tell me what typical for being a cancer?

from what I've seen with both Cancer gfs and friends, they're somewhat needy/clingy in relationships...which always struck me as being more than a little bit strange considering how take-charge just about all of them are in the other areas of their lives. Somewhere around half the Cancers I know are or at some point were self-employed.

...the 2 Cancer girls I know who aren't emotionally needy/clingy are total players. go figure.

#@!
well, i wouldn't call myself needy or clingy, but i am not very take-charge in a relationship (well i'm talking about friendships) either, i'm more in the middle, i think. i am very take-charge in other parts of life though, so i got that right. i'm not a player either though haha.

FrailAndBedazzled

• Eyesight to the Blind
« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2010, 06:36:22 PM »

I cannot even read what you write anymore you vacuous troll.  Where is the ignore button.

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2010, 11:09:25 AM »

I cannot even read what you write anymore you vacuous troll.  Where is the ignore button.

...I wub 'oo.

buttercup.

• the girl you have in that merry green land...
  • ...can wait forever for you to come home.
« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2010, 01:28:22 PM »

#@!

amen. i have many capricorn friends and they're awesome.

My little sister is a capricorn. I love to hate her, we get along great in a we-both-kind-of-ignore-the-bits-we-dislike.

I work with two Cancers. One is my boss, one is...an extremely lazy coughing woman who is like family which is good because I want to hurt her when we work together. My boss is awesome, if a little complex.
His wife is a Sagittarius, and we get along uber well. We'd be best friends save for the boss-worker relationship. She still takes me to the lake with her daughter and her and speaks of me babysitting and possibly marrying her brother (ahhhh).
I don't work well with Leos. My BEST FRIEND and I have a lot of trouble working together. Somedays are better than others. But mostly I piss him off without knowing it and he takes everything personally, and then after work he can't remember why he hates me.
My current often counter buddy is an Aries. When I found that out, it explained a lot. We often kind of do the two-against-the-world thingy. We get really excited about things, and often entertain guests by squealing. She brings out my fire. Muahahaha.
I'm nervous to get close to her though. Save some really awesome people, I've been burned by Aries.

anyway. blah blah don't read all that. 
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All   Go Up