THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Like" Amanda? Be sure to Zuckerberg-that-shit, and show her on Facebook... (The Dolls' Facebook is HERE)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: AFP takes Spin behind the scenes of Cabaret  (Read 1819 times)

absynth aura

• Fill me with your
AFP takes Spin behind the scenes of Cabaret
« on: August 27, 2010, 04:42:38 AM »

Photo gallery here:

ww.spin.com/gallery/amanda-palmer-takes-spin-behind-scenes-cabaret?utm_source=spintwitter&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=spintwitter/r:t

The challenge is, of course, what I don't do if I do more Cabaret. Does it mean I need to put off putting out a new record? Can I not tour with the Dresden Dolls? What does it end up costing me? For those kind of problems in my life, I'm incredibly grateful."

And yes, she did say "tour with the Dresden Dolls." When asked to confirm that news, which would mark her band's first gigs since 2008, all Palmer would say was, "Mayyyyyybe. There may well be."
^I'm pretty sure if I'm turning into a horse to fuck a stranger off the internet, vodka will play its part...

Lighting cigarettes with you

lentower

• if you see me at a show (or elsewhere), please come over & say hi
  • this is a real photo of me. thanks sheri hausey!
    • len's web sight
Re: AFP takes Spin behind the scenes of Cabaret
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2010, 08:52:02 AM »

typo's gone from the web link:

Photo gallery here:

http://www.spin.com/gallery/amanda-palmer-takes-spin-behind-scenes-cabaret?utm_source=spintwitter&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=spintwitter/r:t

The challenge is, of course, what I don't do if I do more Cabaret. Does it mean I need to put off putting out a new record? Can I not tour with the Dresden Dolls? What does it end up costing me? For those kind of problems in my life, I'm incredibly grateful."

And yes, she did say "tour with the Dresden Dolls." When asked to confirm that news, which would mark her band's first gigs since 2008, all Palmer would say was, "Mayyyyyybe. There may well be."

tease?  forgot herself?  marketing?  ; - }
getting started:
BOX-RULES (please read...

further back:
Our forum before this one...

BATTEREDxBRIDExLUVR!

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2010, 09:57:25 AM »

:tongue7:
I do not want to live to archive my own life.
I see it everywhere around me, especially with the popularity of web diaries, forums, and cell phones that take pictures.
I do not want to fall into the subtle trap of truly believing I Blog Therefore I Am.
amanda, 2005-04-15

Mandaz087

• Im good for nothing, will u love me just the same?
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2010, 12:56:57 PM »

also...

"I just put a record out and I'm putting out another record this winter—I think I'd be going crazy even if I wasn't doing this show," she adds. "I feel kind of like an insane person juggling three different lives."

do we know what record this is going to be yet? i haven't heard one announced, but then again ive been kind of busy lately...
*Odi et amo. Quare id faciam, fortasse requiris? Nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.*

earthshine

• Lord of the Thighs
  • I've got terminal uniqueness!
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2010, 01:09:13 PM »

also...

"I just put a record out and I'm putting out another record this winter—I think I'd be going crazy even if I wasn't doing this show," she adds. "I feel kind of like an insane person juggling three different lives."

do we know what record this is going to be yet? i haven't heard one announced, but then again ive been kind of busy lately...
The one of Australia/New Zealand songs has been very very very strongly hinted, all but an offical press release really.
Quote from: Indja
Quote from: CeeGBee
Is pussy allowed in the Batcave?   :-\
Homophobe.

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

http://twitter.com/sisterdisco http://www.facebook.com/nat.davies1
ADD ME!!! :)

BATTEREDxBRIDExLUVR!

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2010, 02:21:07 PM »

amanda palmer goes down under
I do not want to live to archive my own life.
I see it everywhere around me, especially with the popularity of web diaries, forums, and cell phones that take pictures.
I do not want to fall into the subtle trap of truly believing I Blog Therefore I Am.
amanda, 2005-04-15

Mandaz087

• Im good for nothing, will u love me just the same?
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2010, 03:53:03 PM »

also...

The one of Australia/New Zealand songs has been very very very strongly hinted, all but an offical press release really.

oh yeeeeeahhh i forgot bout that. thanks!
*Odi et amo. Quare id faciam, fortasse requiris? Nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.*

robby

• awkward teenage boy
    • blog
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2010, 09:39:59 AM »

I miss this forum. Y'all are so smart.
Pages: [1]   Go Up