THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Amanda is making Art with your support on Patreon. Join become a patron and help AFP make ALL THE THINGS.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 ... 32  All   Go Down

Author Topic: The WTF Thread  (Read 61039 times)

CeeGBee

• Too o-o-old to rock & ro-o-oll, but too young to die...
  • Global Moderator
    • Facebook, website, what's the dif?
Re: The WTF Thread
« Reply #165 on: May 23, 2011, 07:10:39 PM »

That is both amazingly sad, and sadly inevitable......
Is it bad that what she said made perfect sense to me?

tanqgirl

• honest to god i will break your heart, tear you to pieces and rip you apart
  • i fell apart, but got back up again
« Reply #166 on: May 24, 2011, 01:27:29 AM »

they made an episode of pushing daisies about that!! i think it was the second season...

guuurrrrrllltakeiteasy

• We accept the love we think we deserve
  • je veux ton coq
    • Mein YouTube
« Reply #167 on: May 25, 2011, 12:28:03 AM »

A few weeks ago I tried to call my friend's phone but I didn't get an answer. Instead I got a text that read "Sorry, can't pick up my phone, I'm driving. What's up?"

Quote from: garbanzo bean
Sean, mahal kita <3

Fo' shizzle, ma Bizzle.

cuntnugget

imaginary friend

• Enigmagnetic
  • Global Moderator
  • up in flames
« Reply #168 on: May 25, 2011, 09:34:43 AM »

A few weeks ago I tried to call my friend's phone but I didn't get an answer. Instead I got a text that read "Sorry, can't pick up my phone, I'm driving. What's up?"

:2funny: :2funny:   ...seriously, smack the shit of of that friend the next time you see him/her, and tell them why.

#@!

Agonistes

• discocunt
    • blog
« Reply #169 on: May 25, 2011, 05:36:28 PM »

they might have an auto-thingie in their phone.  if i need to tell someone i am driving/riding, i have to push two buttons, and it's sent...because obviously it is a mistake to try to pry my phone off the velcro handlebar grip, plus remove my helmet if i'm not wearing headphones, to answer it in traffic.

guuurrrrrllltakeiteasy

• je veux ton coq
    • Mein YouTube
« Reply #170 on: May 25, 2011, 07:58:27 PM »

they might have an auto-thingie in their phone.  if i need to tell someone i am driving/riding, i have to push two buttons, and it's sent...because obviously it is a mistake to try to pry my phone off the velcro handlebar grip, plus remove my helmet if i'm not wearing headphones, to answer it in traffic.

This is true. I didn't know phones could do that. Then again, I don't own a fancy phone, so I have more than just a few buttons to press. What phone do you have, if you don't mind me asking?
Sean, mahal kita <3

Fo' shizzle, ma Bizzle.

cuntnugget

meganpaige

• has 74 Indja Points.
  • I am a delicious boat.
    • twitter
« Reply #171 on: May 25, 2011, 08:04:14 PM »

This is true. I didn't know phones could do that. Then again, I don't own a fancy phone, so I have more than just a few buttons to press. What phone do you have, if you don't mind me asking?

I have an auto text feature where I can input pre-written messages for certain scenarios and then when I hit 'ignore' it asks me if I want to send an auto-text message.
"nobody's going to come up to you and tell you to stop cuddling a monk and put your seatbelt on and while i'm over here what the fuck are you doing cuddling this monk?" - amanda fucking palmer

Agonistes

• discocunt
    • blog
« Reply #172 on: May 25, 2011, 08:33:18 PM »

iphone 4.  it's got a feature where you can program some quick-send phrases.  mine read:

'i am riding in traffic and can't answer or call you back without becoming a jackson pollack.  please text your message.' 

'i am in the theater with my ringer turned off, please text your message.'

'me and your mom are busy.  please call back, or text your message.'

guuurrrrrllltakeiteasy

• je veux ton coq
    • Mein YouTube
« Reply #173 on: May 25, 2011, 09:42:51 PM »

iphone 4.  it's got a feature where you can program some quick-send phrases.  mine read:

'i am riding in traffic and can't answer or call you back without becoming a jackson pollack.  please text your message.' 

I'm going to call you one day when you are doing all of these things!
Sean, mahal kita <3

Fo' shizzle, ma Bizzle.

cuntnugget

Agonistes

• discocunt
    • blog
« Reply #174 on: May 26, 2011, 12:04:47 AM »

by the time you get my number, there is no telling what the new messages will say.  i'm a threat to change my phone stuff.  except the four months my answering message was me talking like yoda, but i just left it like that for so long because it bothered my friend.

guuurrrrrllltakeiteasy

• je veux ton coq
    • Mein YouTube
« Reply #175 on: May 26, 2011, 12:05:52 AM »

by the time you get my number, there is no telling what the new messages will say.  i'm a threat to change my phone stuff.  except the four months my answering message was me talking like yoda, but i just left it like that for so long because it bothered my friend.

You know, I have a magicjack that allows me to call anywhere in Canada or the US for free.
Sean, mahal kita <3

Fo' shizzle, ma Bizzle.

cuntnugget

Agonistes

• discocunt
    • blog
« Reply #176 on: May 26, 2011, 12:20:37 AM »

You know, I have a magicjack that allows me to call anywhere in Canada or the US for free.
but can you text?

Pope Totalfrog

• AKA Arse Fez von Titty Biscuit
  • Queen of the wild (suburban) frontier.
    • twitter
« Reply #177 on: May 26, 2011, 06:22:14 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/fAZnknP3VIc&amp;sns" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/fAZnknP3VIc&amp;sns</a>

I have no words.  :o
Wow. Froggie's like a superhero...
Trick question: No matter how they're prepared, and how hungry you may be, tarantulas are NOT food

Savannah

• Ich Bin Ein
  • Accidentally on purpose
« Reply #178 on: May 26, 2011, 06:30:58 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/fAZnknP3VIc&amp;sns" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/fAZnknP3VIc&amp;sns</a>

I have no words.  :o

Disturbing  :-\
Quote from: Amanda Palmer
I mean, we're losers with bandwidth. #LOFNOTC

facebook is like the worst book I've ever read. the characters do not evolve one bit and the plot is going nowhere.

guuurrrrrllltakeiteasy

• je veux ton coq
    • Mein YouTube
« Reply #179 on: May 26, 2011, 08:19:21 PM »

but can you text?

:( No.
Sean, mahal kita <3

Fo' shizzle, ma Bizzle.

cuntnugget
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 ... 32  All   Go Up