THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

One of the most important things you will ever do (as a fan of AFP, at least): Sign up for THE MAILING LIST!

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Dexter  (Read 4431 times)

N.U.

• Initials... OF DOOM!
Re: Dexter
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2010, 11:31:02 PM »

I can't watch it any more. Really should have thought about that before I named Dexter. Hoping now he doesn't actually grow up to be a serial killer but I suppose if he had t be one this wouldn't be a bad one to copy...

You think that's bad? Try having the exact same name as the actor who portrays Dexter. Do you now how many friend requests I have to refuse on any given day on Facebook?

Pope Totalfrog

• AKA Arse Fez von Titty Biscuit
  • Queen of the wild (suburban) frontier.
    • twitter
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2010, 07:24:26 AM »

I can see how that would suck.
Wow. Froggie's like a superhero...
Trick question: No matter how they're prepared, and how hungry you may be, tarantulas are NOT food

N.U.

• Initials... OF DOOM!
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2010, 12:03:52 PM »

That being said, I did enjoy fucking with folks at LaGuardia airport a couple of years back. A friend of mine who works on Wall Street had a company limo pick me up at the airport.

So there's this guy sitting there with a placard reading Michael C. Hall. A crowd (albeit a relatively small one, this is NYC after all) had gathered. Oh, the look of disappointment on their faces as I walked up was... refreshing.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up