THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Amanda's got a blog. If blogs could talk, it'd ask you to read it. It might even say "please."

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: new australian album?  (Read 4866 times)

Merk

Re: new australian album?
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2010, 06:26:02 AM »

i hope The Assistant is on it

The Angel Raliel

• ...looked the other way when a third of them fell
  • ...devourer of scones
    • Raliel Art
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2010, 07:02:21 AM »

I doubt the assistant will be on this one..... but songs like The Black Death may well be....
The Assistant is one of those songs that will hover around for some time yet before re-emerging
hopefully next proper big international release....
One should always be a little improbable.

@raliel

robby

• awkward teenage boy
    • blog
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2010, 04:37:15 PM »

Just talking about this is turning me into a pharoah.  :icon_farao:
Just kidding. But I am very excited.

Hayley Fiasco!

• mgmt jr.
  • Administrator
  • WKAP is in the Black 9s of WHRW's record library
    • hayleyfiasco.com
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2010, 01:24:42 AM »

hahaha Jesse even the people (team chaos) who are supposed to know things frequently don't actually know because Amanda's brain seems to run like the energiser fucking bunny and she has a million things in the works at once.

;D
@HayleyFiasco

Member of Team AFP

insignifikunt

• Super Fan
  • ...Strength through Music...
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2010, 07:24:57 PM »

From my snooping/stalking/investigating I think Amanda Palmer Goes Down Under may be digital only after all, well you can by the digital download as well as a ticket to see her in Perth so it may only be for the purposed of combining ticket + Album ...

The anticipation is killing me!!!! :D
...Sing for the teachers who told you that you couldn't sing...

indeciSEAN

• Das Ruling Klass
  • Rise of The Cephalobot!
    • Twitter
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2010, 01:18:20 PM »

From my snooping/stalking/investigating I think Amanda Palmer Goes Down Under may be digital only after all, well you can by the digital download as well as a ticket to see her in Perth so it may only be for the purposed of combining ticket + Album ...

Incorrect. There will be physical product. Also, I can't say much more right now but I advise you to wait on buying digitally from the ticketing site vs how we always have done it in the past...

That said, Beth and I just discussed something in Boston the other day which surely will get some moaning and groaning, but we feel it's the best that we can do to make most folks happy.

indeciSEAN

• Das Ruling Klass
  • Rise of The Cephalobot!
    • Twitter
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2010, 01:20:54 PM »

I doubt the assistant will be on this one..... but songs like The Black Death may well be....
The Assistant is one of those songs that will hover around for some time yet before re-emerging

"The Assistant" won't be on it. But let me tell you, the studio version is one of my favorite unreleased AFP tracks.......I always forget how good it is.

NikosGr

• Hidalgo
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2010, 01:32:46 PM »

"The Assistant" won't be on it. But let me tell you, the studio version is one of my favorite unreleased AFP tracks.......I always forget how good it is.

i dunno about the studio version since i've never found a place i could hear it, but judging from the live recordings, this is one of my most fave AFP songs

Rosebud

« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2010, 03:59:00 PM »

Incorrect. There will be physical product. Also, I can't say much more right now but I advise you to wait on buying digitally from the ticketing site vs how we always have done it in the past...

When you say physical product, do you mean in international release or only in Australia, as I believe it was once mentioned (or perhaps my memory is failing me)?

citizenoftheplanet

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2010, 04:02:30 PM »

When you say physical product, do you mean in international release or only in Australia, as I believe it was once mentioned (or perhaps my memory is failing me)?
I remember reading that too... I'm hoping it's untrue D:

ahauntingnearu

« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2010, 08:10:51 PM »

the studio version of 'the assistant' is not available to us yet--right? what other studio demos are currently unreleased? how many songs were recorded for WKAP and why can't me have them?? (especially ambien :( )

for the record, which songs are written by her on this album, and which are covers of other songs?

insignifikunt

• Super Fan
  • ...Strength through Music...
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2010, 02:39:54 AM »

That said, Beth and I just discussed something in Boston the other day which surely will get some moaning and groaning, but we feel it's the best that we can do to make most folks happy.

I wouldn't ever buy at album+ticket thing UNLESS it was organised by AFP + Team Chaos anyway so no need to worry about that. Plus I am old school and much prefer physical product anyway.
...Sing for the teachers who told you that you couldn't sing...
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up