THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Amanda's got a blog. If blogs could talk, it'd ask you to read it. It might even say "please."

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Post-War Trade is Back (and completely different)!  (Read 34313 times)

l i s a

Re: Post-War Trade is Back (and completely different)!
« Reply #165 on: July 12, 2011, 04:49:52 AM »

one AFP temporary tattoo is  $ 11.68  in shipping  :o

WHAT!? Where do you live? (not that that's acceptable ANYWHERE, but I need to see that this is fixed)…
She's in Australia.
WHAT?! was also my reaction. :buck2:
Melbourne, Australia. The stickers were around the same too.

Miss Sahara

« Reply #166 on: July 12, 2011, 09:07:50 AM »

hm shipping  :-\
when I considered to get the good day vinyl which is 7$, the shipping rate of 18.48$ did put me off...
i don't order stuff from the usa often, so maybe the rates are normal anyway, and it's just me not being used to them...

(also what koozie is everyone talking about?)

Hayley Fiasco!

• mgmt jr.
  • Administrator
  • WKAP is in the Black 9s of WHRW's record library
    • hayleyfiasco.com
« Reply #167 on: July 12, 2011, 01:18:25 PM »

when I considered to get the good day vinyl which is 7$, the shipping rate of 18.48$ did put me off...
i don't order stuff from the usa often, so maybe the rates are normal anyway, and it's just me not being used to them...

(also what koozie is everyone talking about?)

aka stubby holder

(there's also one pictured in the background of the PWT home page - http://www.postwartrade.com)
@HayleyFiasco

Member of Team AFP

yosmark

• The Powa. The Powa.
« Reply #168 on: July 12, 2011, 07:18:27 PM »

I'm hoping for a free koozie shipping rates are so expensive :( (I'm not whining ... I know it has to be this way).

You should definitely get one. Sorry shipping's so expensive - out of curiosity, what are the rates you're seeing?

For a T-Shirt and the Goes Down Under Album it's about 15 bucks, I was about to add the kazoo but that make it 2 bucks more expensive or something like that, so I decided I really don't need a Kazoo.

It's probably due to the service JSR gives to the artists that the shipping rates are that expensive, whenever I order stuff from Jason Webley's store the shipping is not bigger than 10 bucks but then again it's just one person working on that process.

Do you want a kazoo? If you have an order placed, FWD me your receipt ASAP and I'll speak with them about throwing one in.

I would love a kazoo! Just forwarded you the email.

Btw I am wondering, will I get an email when my order is shipped?

indeciSEAN

• Das Ruling Klass
  • Rise of The Cephalobot!
    • Twitter
« Reply #169 on: July 12, 2011, 07:24:15 PM »

one AFP temporary tattoo is  $ 11.68  in shipping  :o

WHAT!? Where do you live? (not that that's acceptable ANYWHERE, but I need to see that this is fixed)…
She's in Australia.
WHAT?! was also my reaction. :buck2:
Melbourne, Australia. The stickers were around the same too.

I don't care where you live, that's absurd. I'll tell you what…before I send stuff back I'm sorting through, any of you that want small items sent overseas e-mail me ASAP. Like, now. I'll see if I can put together some packages at a reasonable price and get them off to you for less than the cost of a goddamned night out at the movies (WITH POPCORN)…

indeciSEAN

• Das Ruling Klass
    • Twitter
« Reply #170 on: July 12, 2011, 07:27:03 PM »

Not normal for me and I send a fair amount of stuff around this crazy little planet of ours…a lot's coming back to me now about one of the other reasons we'd moved merch away a while back…more control of the shipping prices…when things calm down some more I'll have to breach that conversation, again. In the meantime, I'm not going to start my own mini-webstore out of my apartment but as I said with the small items, if there's something you want that I can handle from here quickly (that you otherwise weren't going to order), e-mail me QUICKLY.

indeciSEAN

• Das Ruling Klass
    • Twitter
« Reply #171 on: July 12, 2011, 07:28:16 PM »

I'm hoping for a free koozie shipping rates are so expensive :( (I'm not whining ... I know it has to be this way).

You should definitely get one. Sorry shipping's so expensive - out of curiosity, what are the rates you're seeing?

For a T-Shirt and the Goes Down Under Album it's about 15 bucks, I was about to add the kazoo but that make it 2 bucks more expensive or something like that, so I decided I really don't need a Kazoo.

It's probably due to the service JSR gives to the artists that the shipping rates are that expensive, whenever I order stuff from Jason Webley's store the shipping is not bigger than 10 bucks but then again it's just one person working on that process.

Do you want a kazoo? If you have an order placed, FWD me your receipt ASAP and I'll speak with them about throwing one in.

I believe they give you a receipt for your order (right after you place it, and it includes a link to track it) and a receipt when you're charged/the item ships. I'd be curious to see the process for myself from your perspectives, so if any of you want to confirm/deny that, that'd be great to know about for the future.

yosmark

• The Powa. The Powa.
« Reply #172 on: July 12, 2011, 09:38:11 PM »

I believe they give you a receipt for your order (right after you place it, and it includes a link to track it) and a receipt when you're charged/the item ships. I'd be curious to see the process for myself from your perspectives, so if any of you want to confirm/deny that, that'd be great to know about for the future.

I'm an open book. I got an email when I placed my order and I had the money charged the next day but I didn't get any mail saying the money was already charged. I suppose I'm still waiting for a "Your order has shipped" mail, the FAQ said it would take from 3-5 day to ship and I placed my order last week on the 5, so I think I will wait? :S

Had I know about Sean-Mart I would have hitted you with a small order :P

Miss Sahara

« Reply #173 on: July 13, 2011, 07:06:53 PM »

@hayley: ahh I see! thanks :)  (and yeah, could've looked at the picture in the background  :sign5:)

Not normal for me and I send a fair amount of stuff around this crazy little planet of ours…a lot's coming back to me now about one of the other reasons we'd moved merch away a while back…more control of the shipping prices…when things calm down some more I'll have to breach that conversation, again. In the meantime, I'm not going to start my own mini-webstore out of my apartment but as I said with the small items, if there's something you want that I can handle from here quickly (that you otherwise weren't going to order), e-mail me QUICKLY.

thanks a lot, I really appreciate your offer. i've meanwhile decided to save the money for getting merch directly at the next show, though, which kinda seems more reasonable. and to get the vinyl whenever i have more cash to spend on being a fan ;)

indeciSEAN

• Das Ruling Klass
    • Twitter
« Reply #174 on: July 15, 2011, 07:38:33 PM »

@hayley: ahh I see! thanks :)  (and yeah, could've looked at the picture in the background  :sign5:)

thanks a lot, I really appreciate your offer. i've meanwhile decided to save the money for getting merch directly at the next show, though, which kinda seems more reasonable. and to get the vinyl whenever i have more cash to spend on being a fan ;)

K.
So you know, almost none of the stuff on PWT will be brought out on tour and most of the stuff there is being sold off completely i.e. when it's gone, it's gone forever.

yosmark

• The Powa. The Powa.
« Reply #175 on: July 15, 2011, 09:01:36 PM »

I received a message saying my order had already shipped :D

clockwork1334

« Reply #176 on: July 15, 2011, 11:20:28 PM »

I was looking at some of the shipping rate quotes just to here in the USA (Oklahoma to be exact), they're crazy, just for the $5 Cabaret Program booklet it would be almost $12.00 just for shipping! Add the Neo2 Magazine to that and the shipping goes up to about $20.00. That's for 1st Class shipping, which will not cost for than about $3.50/$4, add a decent handling to that making it $6.00 would be reasonable, but $12-$20  :o (I'm an Ebay seller, so I know all about shipping prices). Youch! I feel sorry for anyone ordering international. Those rates I got to the US sound more like International rates....

indeciSEAN

• Das Ruling Klass
    • Twitter
« Reply #177 on: July 16, 2011, 01:04:39 AM »

Meanwhile, folks, can we stop chatting about this in this thread?
Really need to move this stuff over to here, and let this topic sink: http://www.theshadowbox.net/forum/index.php?topic=19512.0
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12]  All   Go Up