THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Like" Amanda? Be sure to Zuckerberg-that-shit, and show her on Facebook... (The Dolls' Facebook is HERE)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 12  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Post-War Trade is Back (and completely different)!  (Read 34278 times)

stellifera

• we are born with a melody
Re: Post-War Trade is Back (and completely different)!
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2010, 05:16:15 PM »

Awesome!!! :D

Any other Dutch people wanting to order? ;) I'm especially excited about the song books at a huge discount... too bad the shipping for two books is still 20 dollars. the netherlands are so farrrrr... so I should just order more haha, then the shipping is relatively cheaper.

Great job team AFP!! :) I'm already looking forward to receiving a personally packed package, but first: off to bed because of my interpreting assignment tomorrow (which will give me money to pay for calendars, slap bracelets, perfumes and songbooks).
warm and wise and really rather wonderful

and even then i am not usually sure she is into me.  and if i find out she is, my first instinct is to cook for her and fetch her damn slippers.

Morpheus Laughing

« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2010, 05:40:58 PM »

I don’t tend to buy clothing merch but I’m close to making an exception. I’m slowly coming to terms with the fact that it isn’t really feasible to print on long sleeved t-shirts when hoodies are the popular alternative these days.

So... hypothetically, in terms of sizes, is a 32” chest (possibly 34” –35” for Layering space or changing metabolism) Something like a medium or more like a large in the case of:

“Dresden Dolls Nouveau Hoodie”/ “Middle East Flyer Tee” / AFP Mechanical Marionette (for hoodie and t-shirt) ?

beth of all trades

• Joan of Arc
  • formerly girlwithacameranyc
    • beth hommel dot com
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2010, 11:14:46 PM »

I don’t tend to buy clothing merch but I’m close to making an exception. I’m slowly coming to terms with the fact that it isn’t really feasible to print on long sleeved t-shirts when hoodies are the popular alternative these days.

So... hypothetically, in terms of sizes, is a 32” chest (possibly 34” –35” for Layering space or changing metabolism) Something like a medium or more like a large in the case of:

“Dresden Dolls Nouveau Hoodie”/ “Middle East Flyer Tee” / AFP Mechanical Marionette (for hoodie and t-shirt) ?

Both hoodies and the Mechanical Marionette tee are by Tultex.  Here's a size chart for the tee: http://secure.bluecollardistro.com/sizing/tultex/  If you measure one of your shirts that fits you well, you'll find out what size you'd wear (my guess is a medium, but go by the numbers!)  You'll wear the same size hoodie as shirt. 

The Middle East Flyer tee doesn't have a tag with the brand name.  It's just a smidge larger than the Tultex tee.

The Angel Raliel

• ...looked the other way when a third of them fell
  • ...devourer of scones
    • Raliel Art
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2010, 03:54:28 AM »

i am really impressed by how lucy's paintings look on the crimbo cards
One should always be a little improbable.

@raliel

Two Headed Boy

• is placing fingers through the notches in your spine
    • MySpace
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2010, 03:22:12 PM »

Much as I like the look of nearly everything on the new site, I shan't be ordering anything until I receive the Ukulelehead package I ordered...  :-\
Buffalo hunting? I've gone buffalo huntin'? What the fuck does that mean?

NikosGr

• Hidalgo
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2010, 02:37:43 PM »

first $100 spent. i'll seperate my shopping in chunks of $100 worth of items, hopefully i will have all i want from the store before the end of the year. the next year will find me broke of money, but full of invaluable pieces of art!!!

NikosGr

• Hidalgo
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2010, 03:05:49 PM »

i pay my order and half an hour later i get the discount code in the mailer?that sucks... i could have bought more, this way! :'( :'( :'(

astrozombie1971

« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2010, 03:11:47 PM »

Much as I like the look of nearly everything on the new site, I shan't be ordering anything until I receive the Ukulelehead package I ordered...  :-\
Ive placed an order and am still waiting for my uke package and haiku.giving them one last opotunity to deliver what they promise.although i think its a bit unfair to be responding to queries about the new site with so many other still awaiting a reply for thier questions regarding thier uke orders.

Morpheus Laughing

« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2010, 03:52:26 PM »

Regarding what I said a few posts up:

According to the chart, http://secure.bluecollardistro.com/sizing/tultex/ , “XS” is the size most suitable for my measurements and small is the smallest size on PWT. I think I could probably get away with a small Hoodie but I’m not so sure about a small T-shirt. Not entirely sure what Youth L would mean for the “Middle East Flyer Tee”

Unfortunately I can’t rely on other clothes I have as a guide because I’ve got all kinds of sizes from all kinds of sources that all fit fairly badly. I've got an XS = too baggy, and a small = too tight. I also have a Medium, which measures somewhere between those two. If I decide to order I guess I’ll do so based on the above unless anyone has anything to add.

24hourchemist

« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2010, 04:29:39 PM »

i pay my order and half an hour later i get the discount code in the mailer?that sucks... i could have bought more, this way! :'( :'( :'(

Same, I spent $75 yesterday :( The money's going to a good place though!

NikosGr

• Hidalgo
« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2010, 04:37:30 PM »

that's true, but i still don't get it why they didn't announce the discount to coinside with the site launch.

embitteredatheist

• so far ahead of my time, my parents haven't met yet
« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2010, 06:42:45 PM »

Also, I just noticed that it costs the same to ship to Antarctica as it does to Australia. ANTARCTICA.

(Seriously, though, do you guys really ship to Antarctica? Because that would be kind of cool.)

Matty

• Space Pirate King
    • Myspace
« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2010, 10:08:55 PM »

Is the A is for Accident Vinyl going to be available separately? Much as I like the whole bundle, I can't really justify paying that much when I pretty much only want the record. Alternatively, will this and/or other bundles be limited? Or will they be on the site for a while? Maybe when I get my taxes back...
The Shadowbox.
Being sutbly illegal since the birth of Amanda Palmer.

jakepatch

« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2010, 02:56:33 AM »

that's true, but i still don't get it why they didn't announce the discount to coinside with the site launch.

2 days ago it was announced that there would be a mailer with a discount code coming up. I've been waiting for that to order. Now that I have it, ordering I will go.... O0

NikosGr

• Hidalgo
« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2010, 03:11:12 AM »

2 days ago it was announced that there would be a mailer with a discount code coming up. I've been waiting for that to order. Now that I have it, ordering I will go.... O0

i missed that!i was admiring all the cool new stuff and i couldn't resist making an order.i can't believe my luck though, or better the lack of it, for missing the  discount for only half an hour, and the thing is i was planning on making another order soon, but i definitely won't make it in the discount period, since i emptied my debit card yesterday.i guess i'll just try to forget about the discount ever happening alltogether
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 12  All   Go Up