THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

One of the most important things you will ever do (as a fan of AFP, at least): Sign up for THE MAILING LIST!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 12  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Post-War Trade is Back (and completely different)!  (Read 34937 times)

beth of all trades

• Joan of Arc
  • formerly girlwithacameranyc
    • beth hommel dot com
Re: Post-War Trade is Back (and completely different)!
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2010, 06:26:26 PM »

Cat - just forward your receipt to merch@amandapalmer.net and I'll note the change.

International shipping can take up to 6 weeks, but usually is between 3 and 4 weeks.

Insane Cat

• Professional Motherfucker
  • fuck
« Reply #61 on: December 11, 2010, 07:00:10 PM »

Beth,

Already done it. Check your e-mail, thank you very much!

indeciSEAN

• Das Ruling Klass
  • Rise of The Cephalobot!
    • Twitter
« Reply #62 on: December 12, 2010, 12:22:19 AM »

to Beth I am going to be making quite a few Black death sculptures it seems...should they become a postwartrade item?

I asked you to contact me via Twitter...sean@amandapalmer.net

jakepatch

« Reply #63 on: December 17, 2010, 12:02:29 PM »

Just had to write and say Beth is AWESOME!!!! I had some concerns/issues withorders, and thru Twitter and email, Beth helped me thru it all. I have never ordereed anything from anywhere and recieved the personal contact that she has given. This is what makes her and the entire Team Chaos so great. And a special thank you to all that has been helping with merch, I know it's gotta be a really busy time! I can't wait to recieve all my merch!!!

Zoe Amory

• Derpy Hooves' personal assistant
  • I shaved Amanda Palmer
    • Twitter
« Reply #64 on: December 18, 2010, 02:10:32 PM »

Hey Beth,  my sister ordered the AFP holiday hoodie bundle for me for Christmas but I'm worried she didn't get the part where I told her she might be asked details regarding the possible custom message for the post card.. so if she just deleted any email asking for details and hasn't responded, will that delay the delivery?  :embarassed:
Trust me, I am science.

contradictionary

• www.lauraflojo.com
« Reply #65 on: December 18, 2010, 02:16:03 PM »

I agree, I think it's good to make sure Team Chaos know how grateful we are for their hard work from time to time. I had some brilliant and helpful emails from Beth, it's great to have help on such a personal and direct level. So yeah, keep up the good work, thanks for (almost literally) breaking your backs for us. Can't wait for my next parcel to arrive. :)

Phaedo82

« Reply #66 on: December 18, 2010, 06:54:10 PM »

HI - Does anyone have any idea when the holiday cards will ship out?  I placed an order on December 3rd for one, did get a confirmation e-mail from Post-War Trade about the message for the card, but haven't heard anything since.  I did send them an e-mail, but it's been about 4 days with no response... getting nervous that the card won't arrive in time for Christmas Eve!  I'm hoping that the cards placed early on have already shipped and that it's in the mail, but I can't seem to get an answer.

beth of all trades

• Joan of Arc
  • formerly girlwithacameranyc
    • beth hommel dot com
« Reply #67 on: December 19, 2010, 06:55:50 PM »

HI - Does anyone have any idea when the holiday cards will ship out?  I placed an order on December 3rd for one, did get a confirmation e-mail from Post-War Trade about the message for the card, but haven't heard anything since.  I did send them an e-mail, but it's been about 4 days with no response... getting nervous that the card won't arrive in time for Christmas Eve!  I'm hoping that the cards placed early on have already shipped and that it's in the mail, but I can't seem to get an answer.

Hey Phaedo-

Since your email isn't listed I can't tell who or where you are, but if you're in the US you'll definitely have the card by Christmas.  EVERYTHING will ship out by end of day Tuesday and US orders will arrive by Christmas Eve.  A lot of the international stuff is already shipped out and with the grace of the postal system some (but not all) of that will arrive for the holiday as well.

We are behind in email for the past few days because we've needed all hands on deck packaging and shipping orders.  A lot of people seemed to miss the note on the site and on the order confirmation page that our holiday shipping didn't begin until almost two weeks after the store launched, so there are a lot of people panicking and writing asking where their stuff is because they need it for the holiday.  (If they're in the US, they definitely will.) 

Rest assured, as long as you got a paypal receipt stating that your payment went through, barring act of God or universe, your package will be winging its way to you in the next two days. 

Phaedo82

« Reply #68 on: December 20, 2010, 08:30:09 AM »

Cool.  Thank you.  :headbang:

CelesteY

« Reply #69 on: December 27, 2010, 09:16:52 AM »

Hi, does anyone who made a purchase this month and received the special email including "The Ship Song" and Amandas reading of Yes,Virginia wanna forward it along to me?? Pretty Please. I ordered a holiday card bundle, but no email. and no one is replying from TeamChaos.
Thanks!!
Celeste
sanarose @ hotmail.com

XXXX Got it!! You can always depend on the kindness of strangers :D XXXXX

jakepatch

« Reply #70 on: December 27, 2010, 11:54:00 PM »

Did anyone else not receive their order for the holidays? Sadly, mine has not shown up yet :'( I'm sure Beth and Team Chaos will work it out tho, just wondering if everyone else got their packages.

NikosGr

• Hidalgo
« Reply #71 on: December 28, 2010, 01:15:20 AM »

i haven't gotten mine yet too, but i wasn't expecting them before january since i live in greece

absynth aura

• Fill me with your
« Reply #72 on: December 28, 2010, 01:35:22 AM »

i haven't gotten mine yet too, but i wasn't expecting them before january since i live in greece

Same for me, except replace Greece for New Zealand

I imagine that the weather may have been the reason for some not getting their packages.
^I'm pretty sure if I'm turning into a horse to fuck a stranger off the internet, vodka will play its part...

Lighting cigarettes with you

NikosGr

• Hidalgo
« Reply #73 on: December 28, 2010, 01:52:15 AM »

for european customers that seems to be the case, since all airports in big  western cities have been cancelling flights due to the weather for the past couple of weeks now.

absynth aura

• Fill me with your
« Reply #74 on: December 28, 2010, 02:03:11 AM »

It has also been bad in certain parts of the states, a friend of mine was supposed to be flying out of the states for Ireland the other day, but her flight was cancelled.
^I'm pretty sure if I'm turning into a horse to fuck a stranger off the internet, vodka will play its part...

Lighting cigarettes with you
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 12  All   Go Up