THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

One of the most important things you will ever do (as a fan of AFP, at least): Sign up for THE MAILING LIST!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 14  All   Go Down

Author Topic: CHRISTMAS!!!!  (Read 22322 times)

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
CHRISTMAS!!!!
« on: December 09, 2010, 06:24:00 PM »

:icon_santa: :love3: :icon_santa: :headbang: :icon_santa: :love3: :icon_santa: :headbang: :icon_santa: :love3: :icon_santa: :headbang: :icon_santa: :love3: :icon_santa: :headbang: :icon_santa: :love3: :icon_santa: :headbang: :icon_santa: :love3: :icon_santa: :headbang: :icon_santa: :love3: :icon_santa: :headbang: :icon_santa: :love3: :icon_santa: :headbang: :icon_santa: :love3: :icon_santa:

:icon_santa: Ee Gads!! I can't believe we're ten days into December and I forgot to make my CHRISTMAS!!!! thread (this year with an added ! xD) :icon_santa:
:icon_santa: Anyway, we're here now so that's alright. Basically, I want you all to Spaz OUT about Christmas in all it's glory! :icon_santa:
:icon_santa: Tell me what's on your list, what you're most looking forwards to, what your plans are! :icon_santa:
:icon_santa: Share your favourite Christmas songs! :icon_santa:
:icon_santa: Show us Christmassy photos! :icon_santa:
:icon_santa: Rape the exclamation mark!!!!!! :icon_santa:
:icon_santa: So come on and get festive with your favourite indie ninja! :icon_santa:
:icon_santa: HO HO HO :icon_santa:

absynth aura

• Fill me with your
Re: CHRISTMAS!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2010, 06:25:50 PM »

I don't like Christmas. Maybe it has something to do with the tragic events of December.
Or maybe it has to do with the fact that Christmas here is in the summer, so it's hot, and not how Christmas should be, and so it doesn't feel like Christmas.
Or maybe I'm just a humbug...
^I'm pretty sure if I'm turning into a horse to fuck a stranger off the internet, vodka will play its part...

Lighting cigarettes with you

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2010, 06:39:41 PM »

I'm sorry, I should have clarified - if you want a Scrooge thread, make your own. Not being rude, I love you very very much, but srsly I am in no mood to have my tinsely parade be pissed on ;)

Point clear?  :D

And, to lighten the mood:

absynth aura

• Fill me with your
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2010, 06:42:00 PM »

As clear as the crystal stars in my store :D :D :D
^I'm pretty sure if I'm turning into a horse to fuck a stranger off the internet, vodka will play its part...

Lighting cigarettes with you

buttercup.

• the girl you have in that merry green land...
  • ...can wait forever for you to come home.
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2010, 06:47:46 PM »

DA-UDE my friend gave me a My Little Pony and a strawberry shaped reusable bag!!!!!!!

I mostly want a helmet & money for a bike, butttt it's weird that I don't really care this year. I might get to spend Christmas with my honey though, which is something I've never done.  :D

also, happy hogswatch!

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2010, 06:50:53 PM »

Happy Hogswatch!!!

My sister is getting me either a Patrick Wolf CD or a sci-fi novel - am terribly excited. I was too late to send my dad and step-mum my list though, they've got the presents already. I was actually gutted, it's a cracking list this year xD Ho hum!! It's still going to be AWESOME :headbang:

I'm going home on the 17th, and that night's a gig at a pub in town, and then on the 18th Motley and I are spending the day together before going to watch Tron: Legacy with her fiance, and theeeen they're having their annual It's A Wonderful Life get-together/piss-up, and then on the Sunday we're going out for lunch. It's gonna be stonking xD

buttercup.

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2010, 07:34:42 PM »

Dec. 17th is the JIBBERISH CHRISTMAS CAROLING.

Where you just kind of hum along and make up words where you don't know things, surrounded by a bunch of other people doing the same thing.

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2010, 07:50:35 PM »

Isn't that what all Christmas Carolling is??  ;D

buttercup.

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2010, 08:05:10 PM »

Isn't that what all Christmas Carolling is??  ;D

Haha, I suppose!

imaginary friend

• Enigmagnetic
  • Global Moderator
  • up in flames
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2010, 08:40:37 PM »

do they do Santarchy where y'all live?

anyway...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/pbTULjLtKP4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/pbTULjLtKP4</a>

#@!

guuurrrrrllltakeiteasy

• We accept the love we think we deserve
  • je veux ton coq
    • Mein YouTube
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2010, 09:11:47 PM »

I am working in December which means crazy mother fuckers shopping last minute. But heyyyyyy maybe then my store will make bonus! Sweeeeeet. Extra monies for me, you, and everyone we know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So this Christmas I'm planning on making New York-style Cheese Cake from scratch. No biggie. Just a little help from Chef John from Foodwishes.com
There is a Secret Santa going on and I got my secret santa a Secret Santa from LUSH. There's an actual pre-wrapped gift called Secret Santa which includes a bath bomb and soap. But because I get discount this lucky bitch gets a shitton of awesome shit, so I better get some awesome shit coming my way and no fucking joke gifts like I do every year.

Also this Christmas Eve I get to spend it with my asshole of a mother.... at church. But the actual Christmas I will not because I have to work the following day which means no one will be able to drive me from Markham to Toronto and public transit is not something to rely on during the holidays especially if it's from Markham to Toronto.

Other than that nothing else. I've finished my Christmas shopping for myself and my secret santa. I can now lay back and relax.
Quote from: garbanzo bean
Sean, mahal kita <3

Fo' shizzle, ma Bizzle.

cuntnugget

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2010, 10:00:47 PM »

I haven't done aaaaany shopping. I think I'm giving my sister a t-shirt that I bought for myself in a sale without seeing the size tag, because it was just her 21st and I spend like £35 on her and there's no fucking way she's getting an expensive Christmas present as well xD My brother's getting a crummy Christmas present as well because I spent £25 on his birthday present - a book about New Order signed by the drummer and the photographer whose pictures it's about :) Everyone else, I have no fucking clue. Literally NONE xD

CeeGBee

• Too o-o-old to rock & ro-o-oll, but too young to die...
  • Global Moderator
    • Facebook, website, what's the dif?
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2010, 10:23:56 PM »

As some of you may know, I have a former girlfriend I can't seem to get over, and who has
no desire to have any contact with me whatsoever.....

Her dad retired from his many-years career some time last year (or maybe the year before),
and has set up shop as Santa Claus, a part he seems born to play - really nice, big guy,
with a big beard and honest-to-God twinkle in his eye.... 

...and Facebook thinks it's funny to tell me I should add him as a friend.  (I wish I knew what
it's looking at there, as I don't know of any connection between our profiles.)

Nevertheless, I look forward to a nice Christmas.
Is it bad that what she said made perfect sense to me?

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2010, 10:31:05 PM »

Charlie, I hope you get a big fat injection of the old get-over-hers for Christmas. And a girlfriend. Or at least a kitten with Jeff Mangum's face. That would be AWESOME.

CeeGBee

• Too o-o-old to rock & ro-o-oll, but too young to die...
  • Global Moderator
    • Facebook, website, what's the dif?
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2010, 11:00:07 PM »

Charlie, I hope you get a big fat injection of the old get-over-hers for Christmas. And a girlfriend. Or at least a kitten with Jeff Mangum's face. That would be AWESOME.
Thank you m'dear....  I dunno about the Jeff Mangum part, but we may adopt another cat.

The rest of that?  Well, if I find it under the tree...  wait, a girl under the tree?  That's sooooo stone-age.
(Does she have money?)
Is it bad that what she said made perfect sense to me?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 14  All   Go Up