THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Like" Amanda? Be sure to Zuckerberg-that-shit, and show her on Facebook... (The Dolls' Facebook is HERE)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 14  All   Go Down

Author Topic: CHRISTMAS!!!!  (Read 22326 times)

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
Re: CHRISTMAS!!!!
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2010, 11:11:55 PM »

Charlie, I hope you get a big fat injection of the old get-over-hers for Christmas. And a girlfriend. Or at least a kitten with Jeff Mangum's face. That would be AWESOME.
Thank you m'dear....  I dunno about the Jeff Mangum part, but we may adopt another cat.

The rest of that?  Well, if I find it under the tree...  wait, a girl under the tree?  That's sooooo stone-age.
(Does she have money?)

Her bikini is made of hundred dollar bills.

CeeGBee

• Too o-o-old to rock & ro-o-oll, but too young to die...
  • Global Moderator
    • Facebook, website, what's the dif?
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2010, 11:27:47 PM »

Charlie, I hope you get a big fat injection of the old get-over-hers for Christmas. And a girlfriend. Or at least a kitten with Jeff Mangum's face. That would be AWESOME.
Thank you m'dear....  I dunno about the Jeff Mangum part, but we may adopt another cat.

The rest of that?  Well, if I find it under the tree...  wait, a girl under the tree?  That's sooooo stone-age.
(Does she have money?)

Couldn't we make her bikini out of, platinum wire & pearls, and make,
say, her bathrobe from large-denomination currency?
Is it bad that what she said made perfect sense to me?

Blue Canary

• You can't ignore my techno
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2010, 12:49:30 AM »

There is a Secret Santa going on and I got my secret santa a Secret Santa from LUSH. There's an actual pre-wrapped gift called Secret Santa which includes a bath bomb and soap. But because I get discount this lucky bitch gets a shitton of awesome shit, so I better get some awesome shit coming my way and no fucking joke gifts like I do every year.

We're doing that at my store, too. I got my boss. My MAIN boss.
You should totally barf on all their dicks. I will help.

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2010, 09:07:48 AM »

(Does she have money?)

Couldn't we make her bikini out of, platinum wire & pearls, and make,
say, her bathrobe from large-denomination currency?

That makes much more sense. Let's do that.

I'm on my period, which means I won't be for Christmas!! Whoop whoop.

The Angel Raliel

• ...looked the other way when a third of them fell
  • ...devourer of scones
    • Raliel Art
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2010, 11:15:32 AM »

One should always be a little improbable.

@raliel

Sarah Doll

• An Irresistible Reject
  • Gave into fear and chose life undercover
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2010, 11:18:43 AM »

I'm ridiculously excited for Christmas this year!!! I don't know quite why, but when I hear certain music on tv and see certain ads it makes me all "yaaayy Christmassssy" :D

Oh, how delightful
Don't mind if I do
Help myself to a cup of this Broken Heart Stew

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2010, 11:33:21 PM »

I really should be excited for Christmas this year.  I have an amazing job, my first ever Christmas tree, I'm getting people gifts (we already have one under the tree, yippee skippie), and I'm going to work 6 hours on Christmas, making over $13.  I should be absolutely ecstatic, but I'm really not.  This time last year I had to deal with my boyfriend's sister being a cunt, which then reminds me of the entirety of 2009, which eventually leads me down a road of unchecked depression.

So instead of being happy right now, I'm sitting on my computer, absolutely...unhappy.  Remembering every crappy Christmas, and every crappy birthday (because my birthday is 12/13, so they always roll up into one clusterfuck of disaster).  Oh, and I'm three years from 30 as of the 13th, so that makes me just...even more depressed.

Look at my life!

Look at my choices!

*goes to turn her tree lights on, and stare at the prettiness*

Captain Oblivious

• Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
    • The NCC! I am a mod there =]
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2010, 11:46:31 PM »

This year is going to be amazing. It'll be our first proper Christmas in a loooong time. Four years ago, we were split up because me and my sister went skiing with my parents friends, and they went to France. Three years ago, my mum's dad died. The year after, I had my operation so obvs Christmas dinner was through a straw. Last year, I couldn't even make it home. This year Siobhan died which obvs puts a dampener on things for me, but it should still be good.

Anyway. I'm going home on the 22nd til the 26th, so that's exciting.
Quote from: Reptile
Congratulations, you tiny badass!

Quote from: ~Miranda~
Everything you said looks like real words to me.

Great minds think alike but fools seldom differ

CottonCandy

« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2010, 02:41:56 AM »

I am amazingly excited for Christmas this year.

I haven't been able to see my family at Christmas since 2007, as working in retail has held me back. But now, I only work saturdays and this christmas day being saturday, they're not open and they can't force me to work any more than what I don't want. Last year in particular was horrid - I was taking care of the Christmas shop area and they didn't let me go see my family until end of january! Christmas Eve (which is more important for finnish people anyway) I was working, and on my lunchbreak they played the Snowman cartoon on telly (which we always watch together) and I was chocking back tears... And then, they showed the Mastercard advert where everyone is at an airport and it says "A ticket from New York... £300... A ticket from Sydney... £490... Spending Christmas with your family... Priceless", the fuckers. If I had known I'd go home right after newyears, it would have been better too but noooo.

So this year, it'll be different! My boyfriend is coming with me too and will experience the finnish Christmas and winter, since before he's only visited during summertime. I'll see my whole family and have all the traditions and lovely foooood and will be so so happy.  :)

earthshine

• Lord of the Thighs
  • I've got terminal uniqueness!
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2010, 06:05:05 AM »

We had a sort of 'college christmas' back in November before we broke up, so I'm really christmassy already! And one of my friends made me a lovely little tinsel monster the other day, it's so cute! :D And I only met him a couple of months ago, which made me feel really special :love5:

Also, Cadbury's Festive Friends biscuits will be the death of me, I'm eating waaaaay too many :buck2:

I can't believe there's still a couple of weeks to the real thing...
Quote from: Indja
Quote from: CeeGBee
Is pussy allowed in the Batcave?   :-\
Homophobe.

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

http://twitter.com/sisterdisco http://www.facebook.com/nat.davies1
ADD ME!!! :)

Pope Totalfrog

• AKA Arse Fez von Titty Biscuit
  • Queen of the wild (suburban) frontier.
    • twitter
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2010, 06:11:13 AM »

This is now my wallpaper.

Also bah humbug.

Wow. Froggie's like a superhero...
Trick question: No matter how they're prepared, and how hungry you may be, tarantulas are NOT food

Annebelle.

• Trampeltier
  • How 'bout a nice and warm Cake Sex Riot?
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2010, 07:02:29 AM »

Yay Christmas!!!  :love5:  :icon_santa:

We're getting our Christmas tree tomorrow! I'm going to pick it out with my brother-in-law. He's offering his car for transporting the tree, since my dad got a smaller car, which can't possibly transport a nice size tree. I'm also thinking about decorating it red this year. We have TONS of red decorations and haven't used them for YEARS. Last year we had grey-silver-blue, the year before we had washed-out pink and anthracite, the year before orange, ... So it's time for the reds again. We also have tons of silver and gold, but I don't really like that combination...

I did part of my Christmas shopping, but I'm having great difficulties finding everyone presents. It's awful. I have one for my boyfriend (Friends all ten seasons DVD-box, found for cheap on Amazon), half a present for my oldest sister (The polar express book - tape - cd - sleigh bell), an idea for a friend (who celebrates Christmas with us, because ever since her mom died 10 years ago, they don't celebrate anymore), it's a pretty tea mug with a fancy cat print on it. An idea for my younger sister (USB flash drive), and an idea for my father: we're combining forces for him, we're putting all of our christmas budget money together, so we can buy him something nice for him and his almost-girlfriend, a couple of cd's and a cooking book. But there are so much gifts left to think about, I don't know what to do with them and I have school until the 23rd.

On top of that I'm cooking dinner for christmas eve (for 10 people), so THAT will keep me occupied the whole day on the 24th. I also need to do a lot of prep for this, still. I'm making a four course dinner and appetizers. My oldest sister will be helping me, though!

We're celebrating with our family (the kids - except for my sister and brother-in-law who are in south america somewhere - mom, her girlfriend, dad, and the friend I previously mentioned) on Christmas Eve. Then on Christmas day, I'll be at my grandparents, having another four course dinner over there with the extended family. And afterwards I'll be catching a bus to my boyfriend's place, and DEAR GOD, I hope they won't be forcing dinner on me, 'cause I'll grow fat and explode in only 2 days of pure christmas cheer.

Ah, I love christmas, even with all the stress it involves  :love5:
Quote from: Niels
"if he tells me no I'll do your mum until she hits the floor, eventually I know she's doomed to come right back and ask for more"

slyvia k

« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2010, 07:25:54 AM »

in my town they put speakers everywhere that blurt out sooo loud xmas songs all day. i mean, i love xmas songs, but these are really crappy ones and the acoustics are horrible and i love the silence when i walk around, so this is making me hate christmas a bit.  :'(

guuurrrrrllltakeiteasy

• We accept the love we think we deserve
  • je veux ton coq
    • Mein YouTube
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2010, 07:32:11 PM »

My best friend and I want to volunteer at a soup kitchen, my mom thinks I'm going on a date. I want to have a nice, warm, hot, sexy fuck with some nice, cozy, hairy, tattoo'd, pierced, humble guy.
Quote from: garbanzo bean
Sean, mahal kita <3

Fo' shizzle, ma Bizzle.

cuntnugget

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2010, 07:49:54 PM »

^ Don't we all :buck2:

I've been struggling a bit to get into the Christmas mood, for various reasons, but the party last night helped for a while. I came crashing down again towards the end, but it was a nice little glimmer of how nice things can be. Cannot WAIT to go home xD
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 14  All   Go Up