THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Amanda's got a blog. If blogs could talk, it'd ask you to read it. It might even say "please."

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14  All   Go Down

Author Topic: CHRISTMAS!!!!  (Read 26186 times)

buttercup.

• the girl you have in that merry green land...
  • ...can wait forever for you to come home.
Re: CHRISTMAS!!!!
« Reply #180 on: December 27, 2010, 03:02:46 PM »

I got rainbow socks, two shirts (Scott Pilgrim & "I <3 Nerds") and amazing headphones from my boyfriend (YAY Best Buy working boyfriend).
I got a scarf from my dear friend Katie.
& Today I'm having christmas with my mom. We'll see what else I get!

Sarah Doll

• An Irresistible Reject
  • Gave into fear and chose life undercover
« Reply #181 on: December 27, 2010, 03:09:12 PM »

Haven't been online mucho.. but MERRY late CHRISTMAS and HAPPY early NEW YEAR!!!

For Christmas I got a Blu ray player, pretty clothes and lots'o'money from various family members, and dvds from my friend. Twas a happy one alright! :D That might also have sommeth to do with the fact I've been lazing 'round the house with chocolate watching Criminal Minds... Mmmmm MGG  :love5:

Hope everyone's enjoying the holidays!

Oh, how delightful
Don't mind if I do
Help myself to a cup of this Broken Heart Stew

lucy

« Reply #182 on: December 27, 2010, 03:49:23 PM »

I wasn't expecting gifts so it was extra awesome when I got them! My dad gave me a laptop cooler thing I really needed and a 'gift certificate' for two pairs of jeans (that I really need as well). My dad's girlfriend gave me esprit shower gel or something and a really awesome book about how Dutch people screw up when they speak English. Oh and my host mum and host brother gave me a huge box of very delicious chocolates.

And I ate waaaay too much during the past two days. Oh well, it's christmas, it's fine :P

All in all, my christmas was really good :)

buttercup.

• the girl you have in that merry green land...
  • ...can wait forever for you to come home.
« Reply #183 on: December 28, 2010, 10:24:11 AM »

As expected, my mother gave me the best presents of all: two purses, a coin purse, arm warmers, a shell necklace (that we turned into a bracelet because it was made for tiny people), a bindi kit, wooden forks and spoons from India, chopsticks with the moon cycle on them, a weird magazine about brains & anarchy, some table cloths from India, and a few other hard to explain trinkets that I love. Also some chocolate.  :headbang:

My dad sent me a package with home made peppermint bark (mmmm) and a bob marley CD (wait, what?). My step-mom put in a nice (itchy) silk hat.

I'm still confused about the Marley. 

N.U.

• Initials... OF DOOM!
« Reply #184 on: December 28, 2010, 10:34:13 AM »

I received nothing more than the linework for my next tattoo, as expected. Now, that being said, I take care of my nieces and nephews. My family came to an agreement a few years back that the only folks who get gifts are those under 18. To do otherwise is to get way too spendy.

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #185 on: December 28, 2010, 05:44:43 PM »

Had Boxing Day Mark II today - went to my uncle and auntie's house where my other uncle and auntie and one other auntie were staying, along with two cousins to go with the two who were already there. So, counting me, my family and the four dogs, there was 19 of us. SO much fun :D Then we went to see Harry Potter - not all of us, just my lot. We've gone together to see all of them, so this was really nice - everyone else had already seen it when it came out though, and kept laughing at me when I was jumping out of my skin in the scary bits xD

CeeGBee

• Too o-o-old to rock & ro-o-oll, but too young to die...
  • Global Moderator
    • Facebook, website, what's the dif?
« Reply #186 on: December 28, 2010, 09:44:17 PM »

As expected, my mother gave me the best presents of all: two purses, a coin purse, arm warmers, a shell necklace (that we turned into a bracelet because it was made for tiny people), a bindi kit, wooden forks and spoons from India, chopsticks with the moon cycle on them, a weird magazine about brains & anarchy, some table cloths from India, and a few other hard to explain trinkets that I love. Also some chocolate.  :headbang:

My dad sent me a package with home made peppermint bark (mmmm) and a bob marley CD (wait, what?). My step-mom put in a nice (itchy) silk hat.

Bob Marley kicks ass...   :headbang:
Is it bad that what she said made perfect sense to me?

Shock G

• Do the Humpty Hump!
« Reply #187 on: December 30, 2010, 10:03:31 AM »

As expected, my mother gave me the best presents of all: two purses, a coin purse, arm warmers, a shell necklace (that we turned into a bracelet because it was made for tiny people), a bindi kit, wooden forks and spoons from India, chopsticks with the moon cycle on them, a weird magazine about brains & anarchy, some table cloths from India, and a few other hard to explain trinkets that I love. Also some chocolate.  :headbang:

Bob Marley kicks ass...   :headbang:

Damn straight!
I like my beats funky, I'm spunky, I like my oatmeal lumpy.

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #188 on: December 30, 2010, 03:06:42 PM »

It appears my Christmas is finally over - and just in time for New Years, too xD Yesterday was the first day I didn't do anything expecially Christmassy, though I did go to the cinema with Joe which was loooovely AND watch Toy Story 3 with my family. Then today, I did... nothing. Not a sausage, not a bean. So I guess Christmas is done o.O

Annebelle.

• Trampeltier
  • How 'bout a nice and warm Cake Sex Riot?
« Reply #189 on: December 30, 2010, 03:20:13 PM »

It appears my Christmas is finally over - and just in time for New Years, too xD Yesterday was the first day I didn't do anything expecially Christmassy, though I did go to the cinema with Joe which was loooovely AND watch Toy Story 3 with my family. Then today, I did... nothing. Not a sausage, not a bean. So I guess Christmas is done o.O

It's always over so quickly, so sad.
Ah well, can't wait for next year!
Quote from: Niels
"if he tells me no I'll do your mum until she hits the floor, eventually I know she's doomed to come right back and ask for more"

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #190 on: December 30, 2010, 03:38:52 PM »

It's always over so quickly, so sad.
Ah well, can't wait for next year!

This year really went on for me! I mean usually it's Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and then maybe one other thing after that, with them getting less and less fun/exciting as the days go by. This year though everything we've done has been wicked-cool :D

imaginary friend

• Enigmagnetic
  • Global Moderator
  • up in flames
« Reply #191 on: December 30, 2010, 07:37:50 PM »

move along, people.

#@!

THE BLACK SHEEP

• whats the point of love if you only give out ,,
  • just a long walk alone ,,,
    • www.facebook.com/matthew.fry3
« Reply #192 on: January 04, 2011, 06:06:48 AM »

well this may sound strange but i think it good it`s over , 10 days off too many beers and other stuff , and finding out you need a $40 cord to make the $10 new action figure talk , pricless
 :icon_rr:

the black  sheep
wanting to just hug one friend , once to make a perfect moment to die in,

CeeGBee

• Too o-o-old to rock & ro-o-oll, but too young to die...
  • Global Moderator
    • Facebook, website, what's the dif?
« Reply #193 on: January 04, 2011, 11:24:15 AM »

well this may sound strange but i think it good it`s over , 10 days off too many beers and other stuff , and finding out you need a $40 cord to make the $10 new action figure talk , pricless
 :icon_rr:

the black  sheep
What kind of cord?  Like, a pull-string for an antique, or mini-USB cable for something new?

Either way, is there no less-expensive alternative?  [Silence IS golden, they say....]
Is it bad that what she said made perfect sense to me?

Morpheus Laughing

« Reply #194 on: January 06, 2011, 12:56:28 PM »

one day until Eastern Orthodox Christmas… 
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14  All   Go Up