THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

AFP's not camera shy and her YouTube and Vimeo channels are chock-full of eye candy to prove it. Content's added to both all the time, so be sure to subscribe!

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: DOWNLOAD THE NEW SINGLE: "MAP OF TASMANIA"  (Read 32911 times)

the astronaut

• moving on.
Re: DOWNLOAD THE NEW SINGLE: "MAP OF TASMANIA"
« Reply #180 on: January 19, 2011, 04:22:13 PM »

I thought is was "Oh my God...Fuck It!" which I liked. I was sad to think, as hambergerhead suggests, that it was "faggot". And now we have the true source and BECKY and it all makes perfect sense.
It is "Oh, my, god... Fuck it!". the homage bit is the 'oh, my, god' part and the way it's said, not the entire line from baby got back.

heytravistravis

• travis' tumblr
« Reply #181 on: January 19, 2011, 07:52:18 PM »

I thought is was "Oh my God...Fuck It!" which I liked. I was sad to think, as hambergerhead suggests, that it was "faggot". And now we have the true source and BECKY and it all makes perfect sense.
It is "Oh, my, god... Fuck it!". the homage bit is the 'oh, my, god' part and the way it's said, not the entire line from baby got back.

Oh my, that is my bad. Thanks for the correction, it does sound a lot like both "faggot" and "fuck it" but the line isn't acknowledged in the lyrics on Bandcamp so that is where my confusion comes from.
I feel like an idiot right now

Here's the corrected video:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/okxj6-fAGkg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/okxj6-fAGkg</a>
i avoid being the sort of fan fan that mindlessly obsesses, depredating the intelligence of a community.
still i fangirl.

amanda really inspires me

Hayley Fiasco!

• mgmt jr.
  • Administrator
  • WKAP is in the Black 9s of WHRW's record library
    • hayleyfiasco.com
« Reply #182 on: January 20, 2011, 01:17:02 AM »

Oh my, that is my bad. Thanks for the correction, it does sound a lot like both "faggot" and "fuck it" but the line isn't acknowledged in the lyrics on Bandcamp so that is where my confusion comes from.
Yep, 100% definitely "fuck it" and not "faggot" though you're not the only person that misheard it so don't feel bad :)
On youtube people were debating whether it was "oh my god, look it!".
@HayleyFiasco

Member of Team AFP

Cheddars Cousin

• I'm no Gouda
  • Legendairy
« Reply #183 on: January 20, 2011, 10:00:10 AM »

Yep, 100% definitely "fuck it" and not "faggot" though you're not the only person that misheard it so don't feel bad :)
On youtube people were debating whether it was "oh my god, look it!".

Wow.  Now I hate the song even more.

Zoe Amory

• Derpy Hooves' personal assistant
  • I shaved Amanda Palmer
    • Twitter
« Reply #184 on: January 20, 2011, 03:30:15 PM »

And all this time I've been telling my classmates it's "Look it!" not "Fuck it!"when they shout "Fuck it!" over the song (you know, cos I thought it was like "OMG, look at that, she's got pubes, gross!" with the tone of the OMG in the beginning, lol). I shall fix this tomorrow.. :2funny:
Trust me, I am science.

Hayley Fiasco!

• mgmt jr.
  • Administrator
  • WKAP is in the Black 9s of WHRW's record library
    • hayleyfiasco.com
« Reply #185 on: January 26, 2011, 04:31:04 PM »

Have any of you remixed the song yet? share links/your remix name here!
@HayleyFiasco

Member of Team AFP

ianbowkett

« Reply #186 on: February 11, 2011, 06:50:47 AM »

I have remixed it yet, I have!  My first posts are whoring my contest entry so apologies for that, but rest assured, I've been lurking since the days of the old shadowbox so am not entirely an opportunistic newbie.  I'm just a creepy opportunistic oldie.  O0

I'd love feedback and possibly even votes when the time comes, should you feel so inclined.  Thank you for taking the time!

http://bit.ly/hGY7u5

(Working title was "Merkin 9 To 5 Remix".  Back when it was just a merkin-progress.  Oh, puns, what would we do without you?)
Please vote for my Map Of Tasmania "Merkin 9 To 5" remix, it has more brass than necessary!  http://bit.ly/hGY7u5

Pope Totalfrog

• AKA Arse Fez von Titty Biscuit
  • Queen of the wild (suburban) frontier.
    • twitter
« Reply #187 on: February 19, 2011, 01:44:10 PM »

Pretty awesome map, appreciate it, will be travelling to Tasmania in two months ;)
Mwahahahaha. Best spambot post ever.
Wow. Froggie's like a superhero...
Trick question: No matter how they're prepared, and how hungry you may be, tarantulas are NOT food

indeciSEAN

• Das Ruling Klass
  • Rise of The Cephalobot!
    • Twitter
« Reply #188 on: March 15, 2011, 07:50:34 PM »

...we're working on a big announcement regarding "Map of Tasmania: The Remix Project," so stay tuned.

Hopefully next week we'll be able to share it with y'all.

Agonistes

• discocunt
    • blog
« Reply #189 on: July 06, 2011, 04:44:32 AM »

that is quite a remix. 
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13]  All   Go Up