THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Want some free music? Most of AFP's discography (as well as The Dolls, side-projects, and more) is available for free+donation on Bandcamp

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 60   Go Down

Author Topic: Need a ticket? - Have a ticket?  (Read 134931 times)

KSzczypinski

• K.
    • Katie Makes Art
Re: Need a ticket? - Have a ticket?
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2007, 10:36:42 AM »

Will have at least 1 (Quite possibly 2) tickets to the Dolls show at the Orpheum on 12/29...as soon as they decide to ship them to me. May have already sold one of them, but will definitely have one. They're both in the rear orchestra; one is on the left one is on the right (i got the last presale tickets and there were none next to each other.)

Selling for about $30 each

Got an early xmas present from stepdad...which was 4 tickets all in one spot in the orchestra for me, my stepsisters, and my oldest step sis's girlfriend. Had to tell me about it so I could sell the tickets.

Takers?
I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. -Kerouac

pierceme

« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2007, 06:13:04 PM »

I now have 4 NYC tickets I cannot use.  Can someone take them off my hands?  I'm in NH so could meet in the area or I'll ship wherever.  I don't want to get stuck with them, you can have them for face with no fee's so they'll be cheaper then buying off ticketmaster and you'll be helping me out!

JohnnyBurma

« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2007, 11:35:34 PM »

I have two extra tickets for the Boston 12/29/07 Orpheum Theatre show.  I'm happy to sell them at my own costs; more $ is better if you'd like to fight over them.  Minimum: $67.50 + $2.50 to mail them to you USPS w/ Signature Confirmation.  Future detail below from my Baseline Ticketing receipt:

DRESDEN DOLLS, BOSTON, MA   Qty: 2
DEC 29, 2007 Orpheum Theater (Boston, MA) Show at 7:30PM [All Ages]
LEVEL   SECTION   ROW   SEAT   PRICE EACH
Orch    Left       M         101        $25.00
Orch    Left        M      103      $25.00
SERVICE CHARGES                        $8.00
SUBTOTAL                                  $58.00
DELIVERY                                     $9.50
[DELIVER BY Mail (UPS 2nd Day Air)]
ORDER TOTAL                               $67.50

Please contact me by email:  johnnyburma@gmail.com

"Well that's the way I like it,
  I like it too much"

LOST Dave

• MySpace
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2007, 06:19:36 PM »

Please Help St. Louis folks!  I very stupidly thought that the St. Louis show was 100% G.A. and that I could wait a few checks before buying my ticket.  Unfortunately for me Ticketmaster.com just shattered that dream by informing me the only tix left were reserved fucking balcony seats.  If I get stuck on the balcony I'll probably do a swan dive off it rather than deal with my sadness.  I'll seriously blow whoever to get a floor ticket!  I hope hyperbole isn't lost on folks but I think you get the picture. 

Please please pretty please with sugar on top if you or anyone you know has a floor ticket you'd be willing to sell please e-mail me at davidnmorris (at) yahoo (dot) com.  None of my friends are DD fans (I know, I need new friends) so I only need one ticket but I'd buy more if you have more than one and want to get rid of them all at the same time or whatever.  I normally don't really like to indulge scalpers but in this instance I'm willing to pay top dollar.  The only two times I've been able to see the Dolls were at the first night of the NIN shows in Chicago and at Lollapalooza and I really want to see a regular ol' DD show before this hiatus.  Every fucking time they've been anywhere in remotely reasonable driving distance (I live in Fayetteville, AR - despite Fayettenam being a fine town, I'm not optimistic there will ever be a DD show here) I've been precluded from attending by some work related debacle.  Now that my work schedule and the Dresden Dolls touring schedule have magically synched up I want to get the most bang for my buck.

Thanks and sorry for the novel.

LOST Dave

• MySpace
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2007, 03:36:32 PM »

Okay it has since been pointed out to me that I am the dumbest son of a bitch alive and the G.A. tickets aren't really sold out, you just have to know how to navigate the Ticketmaster site (which apparently I didn't).  So, if you were planning on attending the St. Louis show and were alarmed by my previous post, fear not (at least as of the time of this posting).  A word to the wise, though... if you're buying tickets for this show from ticketmaster.com you need to specifically select "General Admission" as opposed to simply searching for best available.  Having made a complete fool of myself, I'm now going into hiding until the show.  <3

vanark

« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2007, 09:18:17 AM »

I have two extras to the Sat. December 29, 2007 Dresden Dolls show at the Orpheum in Boston, MA.

Row FF, seats 110, 112

edit: tickets are sold.  Thanks!

Cait.Beck!

• Silenceinmygrapevine
« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2007, 12:16:33 AM »

Hey, this is a friend of Cait's. I'm going to the Philly show with her, but Ticketmaster seems to not have any tickets? It's unable to find them, or some lame crap. :\ Sooo... I'm wondering if anyone has any extra tickets for 12/28?
I exist as I am, That is enough.
Goodness found after digging up my profile in the old box:
Quote from: dangahdangah
Quote from: preferpencil
In conclusion, the clitoris is mysterious. TRY to ask the clitoris. Ask the clit and it will talk back.
does it really talk? :o

lunazuga

• Isn't really a
  • formerly citrusandlimes
    • dA
« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2007, 01:01:31 PM »

I have one ticket for the Philadelphia show at the TLA that I don't need. $25.  PM me if you want it. :)

Edit: TICKET SOLD.
I'm afraid that if you look at a thing long enough, it looses all its meaning--Warhol
Don't push that cartridge inside me, 'cause I'll push back--just wait and see.

dj50tonhamster

• Shake your booty like Sheik Yerbouti
  • A kindler, gentler machine gun hand
« Reply #38 on: December 25, 2007, 06:42:04 PM »

I have two extras to the Sat. December 29, 2007 Dresden Dolls show at the Orpheum in Boston, MA.

Row FF, seats 110, 112

Ladies and gents, I purchased these tickets. It turns out I only need one. So, if you want the other one, contact me. $34 (i.e., what I paid after fees and such). You can pay at the show.

Ticket's taken. Thanks for the interest.
"Mommy, will God send fire ants for me someday?"
"Only if you're good and you pray every day, then Jesus sends the bugs for ya. Good night."

endlessly_intricate

« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2007, 12:59:18 AM »

ST. LOUIS ticket for sale at the Pageant, Jan. 6th.

I just realized that my ticket is a balcony seat... you have to be 21+ to get in the balcony.  I'm only 20.

Damnit!

I asked for best available, my mistake, I can't even go now. 
It's row A, seat 15.  If you're wanting a ticket to the show and are over 21, please contact me, I'll sell it for a lot less than I paid, as I have no use for it now.  :'(  I was really looking forward to this show, but now I'm broke and can't buy another one.  If only I had realized this over a month ago when I bought it.  You can email me at endlessly_intricate@hotmail.com

Thanks.

emorency

« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2007, 10:35:33 AM »

I have a spare for Boston,MA 12/29

Its Orch Row R Seat 214

Willing get rid of it for $25.00 possibly thats under face value as I have upgraded to a better seat in order to tape the show :)

If you are interested PM me I can meet you before the show to give the ticket and collect the cash.

:)

lentower

• if you see me at a show (or elsewhere), please come over & say hi
  • this is a real photo of me. thanks sheri hausey!
    • len's web sight
« Reply #41 on: December 26, 2007, 10:57:08 AM »

can anyone trade/barter with her,
so she can get to see the show?

ST. LOUIS ticket for sale at the Pageant, Jan. 6th.

I just realized that my ticket is a balcony seat... you have to be 21+ to get in the balcony.  I'm only 20.

Damnit!

I asked for best available, my mistake, I can't even go now. 
It's row A, seat 15.  If you're wanting a ticket to the show and are over 21, please contact me, I'll sell it for a lot less than I paid, as I have no use for it now.  :'(  I was really looking forward to this show, but now I'm broke and can't buy another one.  If only I had realized this over a month ago when I bought it.  You can email me at endlessly_intricate@hotmail.com

Thanks.
getting started:
BOX-RULES (please read...

further back:
Our forum before this one...

severfire

« Reply #42 on: December 27, 2007, 11:13:31 AM »

hi there,

i have 2 tickets for NY Eve, -- $35 each

please contact me if interested

thx
a.

mrdan

« Reply #43 on: December 27, 2007, 07:59:36 PM »

I know this makes me sound like a total loser but I have no date to the show this Saturday (12/29 Orpheum Theater, Boston),  which means I have an EXTRA TICKET to give away.

I'm a nice normal guy and I'm not looking for anything in return. The ticket is free; I don't want any money for it and I'm certainly not expecting you to sleep with me or anything.

Anybody want to go?  I don't care if you're man or woman, gay or straight, tall or short, innie or outie. But I do think I'm doing something nice here and hope I am rewarded with an interesting new friend, if only for one evening.  I'll meet you outside the theater, so you won't be obligated to do anything at all except show up, enjoy the show and be on your way, and hopefully pass the kindness onto someone else. 

Send me a message.  Tell me about yourself and why I should take you. Ask me anything you want about me. :happy11:

Glorial

« Reply #44 on: December 27, 2007, 09:02:55 PM »

I have one ticket for the Philadelphia show at the TLA that I don't need. $25.  PM me if you want it. :)

If no one else needs it I have a friend that would be muchly grateful and pay you back or even extra, let me know (:

if not, does anyone else have Philly tickets??
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 60   Go Up