THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

One of the most important things you will ever do (as a fan of AFP, at least): Sign up for THE MAILING LIST!

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: The Sims Thread  (Read 4760 times)

guuurrrrrllltakeiteasy

• We accept the love we think we deserve
  • je veux ton coq
    • Mein YouTube
Re: The Sims Thread
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2011, 12:36:59 PM »

I made a Sims cemetary but having done this meant that the neighbours that visit are one of the Sims that I made (one of the 2 gay couples) and they in turn died and their grave is at the cemetary. So.... I've lost those two happy gay Sims but I still have one more couple. Though I like the surviving gay couple because they're more happy and rich. Hahaha.
Quote from: garbanzo bean
Sean, mahal kita <3

Fo' shizzle, ma Bizzle.

cuntnugget

Agonistes

• discocunt
    • blog
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2011, 03:19:36 PM »

my butler has left eight piles of wet clothes around my sim house.  he will NOT pick them up, either, and he picks fights with one of his employers.

theseeker

• Look ma, I stole my very own
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2011, 04:37:52 PM »

My boyfriend made Buffy but she became a lesbian with the sim next door.

Well... she does have sex with a slayer in one of the season eight comic books *spoilers* It was the BEST THING EVER.

Also, I have Sims, but it crashed my computer too much, so I don't really use it (also, they're basically all red-headed lesbians). I usually just have my sims stay at home and paint/cook, or practice medicine. So... it gets boring after a while  :D
Sorry.

Cirque

• will emerge from the cocoon as a
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2011, 05:26:05 PM »

There are some pretty good L word sims:

Agonistes

• discocunt
    • blog
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2011, 10:58:39 AM »

i havent modified much of this game because it bogs it down, and i'm playing on a laptop, but those are awesome sims.  and i don't even watch the l word.

i need to go look on the sims site for some better sims, i get tired of building them.

buttercup.

• the girl you have in that merry green land...
  • ...can wait forever for you to come home.
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2011, 11:02:38 AM »

James let me load it on his laptop. I spent hoooouuurs on my little family of geniuses. Accidentally killed the mom though.  :'(

tanqgirl

• honest to god i will break your heart, tear you to pieces and rip you apart
  • i fell apart, but got back up again
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2011, 12:34:09 PM »

i'm totally bumping this thread cause i freaking love the sims!! well that's only partially true i love the sims 2...sims 1 is decent and i hate the crap outta sims 3...although i have to admit i would never ever be able to play it if i didnt have all the expansions and lots and lots of mods (including clothes, eyes, hair, stuff, etc)

N.U.

• Initials... OF DOOM!
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2011, 12:43:40 PM »

I loved Sim1 because you could cheese the gameplay and buidl up a huge bankroll.

All it took was making a household of 8 members and buying 8 workbenches. Have them make gnomes all day. Once the sun starts to set, pause the game and sell everything back (You get full value for the workbenches because the day hasn't ended yet plus all the gnomes. Once you have your craftman skill maxed, 1 gnome = $100)

Just make sure there are no neighbors to come over and visit, otherwise you'll have a HUGE explosion on your hands!

that and the swimmming pool of death. Get folks to dive into your swimming pool and then remove the ladders.

THEY WON'T GET OUT OF THE POOL! they will swim until they fall asleep and drown. Then sell their urn/gravestone for even more cash.

tanqgirl

« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2011, 12:46:39 PM »

haha you could also just use one of the money cheats :p but killing sims is ALWAYS fun!! my game actually yelled at me once when my guy died of natural causes saying that the point of the game is NOT to kill them, and i was like "wtf game he's old and is out of life dont yell at me!!"

N.U.

• Initials... OF DOOM!
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2011, 01:06:42 PM »

Why money cheat when you can can sims move into a place where their skills are totally maxed out in all areas. Their food is prepared faster and feeds them better, they are better at their jobs, their crafts are of better quality, they are healthier. Basically, you create a race of digital ubermensch. And what's the problem with that?

Agonistes

• discocunt
    • blog
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2011, 03:37:10 PM »

Why money cheat when you can can sims move into a place where their skills are totally maxed out in all areas. Their food is prepared faster and feeds them better, they are better at their jobs, their crafts are of better quality, they are healthier. Basically, you create a race of digital ubermensch. And what's the problem with that?
nothing at all until a 'tron' experience happens to you.

N.U.

• Initials... OF DOOM!
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2011, 03:38:34 PM »

Why do you think I made a ubermensch version of Buffy, Xander, and Willow?

Agonistes

• discocunt
    • blog
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2011, 03:45:58 PM »

Why do you think I made a ubermensch version of Buffy, Xander, and Willow?
i would assume for the woohoo.

i seem to almost never have a male sim, myself.

N.U.

• Initials... OF DOOM!
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2011, 04:02:47 PM »

I wanted to give Willow options between Xander and Buffy.

She started to fall for Buffy, then fell hard for Xander.

Then Buffy beat the crap out of Xander and moved out.

tanqgirl

« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2011, 02:07:14 PM »

haha if i need skills i have cheats and a modded book for that too  O0 although i've stopped using cheats so much because it gets SO BORING...although i will admit i listen to my sims to much and end up having families with literally 10+ kids and thats not so fun...but once they're all gone i get all bored because all the crazy has died down

i try not to make famousy characters and sims because i get really specific and end up working on them for weeks  :-\
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up