THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Amanda is making Art with your support on Patreon. Join become a patron and help AFP make ALL THE THINGS.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: "AMANDA PALMER GOES DOWN UNDER" - MERCH & MORE!  (Read 19501 times)

indeciSEAN

• Das Ruling Klass
  • Rise of The Cephalobot!
    • Twitter
"AMANDA PALMER GOES DOWN UNDER" - MERCH & MORE!
« on: January 21, 2011, 01:45:52 AM »

Here's the deal, folks:
  • You can get the whole damn record at Bandcamp - digitally - for just 69 cents.
  • There are 9 different physical merch bundles, starting at $11 and going on up to $5,000
  • All of these options are available at Post-War Trade
  • All but the two most expensive bundles ($1,500 and $5,000) are available at Bandcamp
- GO TO POST-WAR TRADE IF YOU WANT IN ON ONE OF THE 5 $1500 BUNDLES OR 3 $5k BUNDLES!
  • If you purchase something on Bandcamp, you'll get a digital download right then
  • If you purchase something on Post-War Trade, we'll be sending out batches of download codes as often as possible, but they won't be instant...since I'll be doing this manually, I gave a window of 2-14 days. Expect more often, but please don't scream if you don't have your code within an hour.
  • Lyrics and more are coming soon - anyone who makes a purchase/downloads the album on Bandcamp will be able to come back around and get the "updated" version of the record when we push it live.
  • "Where the hell is the vinyl?!" - Being that I only purchase music digitally and on vinyl, this particular piece of merch is going to become my baby. Beth and I have talked. We have exciting things in store for you, I think. But we've had enough problems with printing vinyl in the past, and we're going to do things different, this time around. If you're interested in wax, stay tuned -- I'll make an announcement soon.
  • A LOT of the stuff being sold is already in Brooklyn, but we're waiting on CDs and some random odds and ends, plus PWT is still shipping out a lot of stuff from normal-everyday-shopping. I allotted 40 days for shipping on Bandcamp...I expect stuff will be going out much sooner, but please don't start sending nasty messages if you don't get your stuff by next week. K? K.
  • If you want to order stuff WITH your "Down Under" merch, the place to do that is Post-War Trade. Please know that by adding "Down Under" merch to your order, it WILL delay the entire order until all pieces are available. Expected shipping for PWT orders with DU merch in them is 2/15/11

And that's all, folks.
Have at it, and may you get whatever your heart desires...any questions, hit us up here.

http://music.amandapalmer.net
http://postwartrade.com

insignifikunt

• Super Fan
  • ...Strength through Music...
Re: "AMANDA PALMER GOES DOWN UNDER" - MERCH & MORE!
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2011, 02:02:23 AM »

SYDNEY FANS: I would be happy to host a BBQ at my house, or a small venue for 50 of us if anyone wants to pitch in for the 5k bundle. I'll pay extra to keep the merch but I don't want it all so if we can't get 50 people to pitch in $100 then maybe a couple of us can pay a bit extra and split the merch up?

Just to get this straight though, if I rent a hall and pay the hiring costs myself, not including the $5000, and only allow 50 people to come, that is ok isn't it? It won't get Amanda in the shit will it.

I would love to have it at my house but I am just worried about inviting 50 people I don't know into my house
...Sing for the teachers who told you that you couldn't sing...

jappelke

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2011, 02:35:12 AM »

I looooooove the packages  O0
But I am also really dissapointed again :embarassed: Just like with the Evelyn Evelyn packages. There's too big a difference between the 30 en 100 dollar packages. I am a poor student I cannot afford to spend 100 dollar on these things. Why not sell a 50 dollar, a 75 dollar package and a 100 dollar package. Now I cannot get the beerglass and the lovely pillowcase  :'(
I understand it's easier to have fewer packages, but 100,- is a lot of money for for some.

I already said this with the Evelyn Evelyn package and Beth or Sean (can't remember) was symphathetic with me and others that agreed then but I am afraid they forgot about it.

But you really made some lovely items! And ofcourse I ordered the 30 dollar package xx

indeciSEAN

• Das Ruling Klass
    • Twitter
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2011, 02:58:12 AM »

I looooooove the packages  O0
But I am also really dissapointed again :embarassed: Just like with the Evelyn Evelyn packages. There's too big a difference between the 30 en 100 dollar packages. I am a poor student I cannot afford to spend 100 dollar on these things. Why not sell a 50 dollar, a 75 dollar package and a 100 dollar package. Now I cannot get the beerglass and the lovely pillowcase  :'(
I understand it's easier to have fewer packages, but 100,- is a lot of money for for some.

I already said this with the Evelyn Evelyn package and Beth or Sean (can't remember) was symphathetic with me and others that agreed then but I am afraid they forgot about it.

But you really made some lovely items! And ofcourse I ordered the 30 dollar package xx

We didn't forget.

vicvic

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2011, 05:25:32 AM »

I've been having a lot of problems with my local postal service lately (my packages have gotten flat-out lost), so is there any chance those of us who are in the NYC area could come buy/pick up the album in person? It'll save you guys some packaging time, save me some worry, and possibly save us all the hassle of a lost package for the nth time these past few months.

sthrg

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2011, 08:41:35 AM »

i like the fact that you've taken into consideration all the comments this time about the shipping services.hopefully all will be happy this time since they know what to expect. Here's to what is seems like is gonna be the best shipping service to date!!!and btw the album is brilliant!

sthrg

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2011, 08:44:35 AM »

btw is it possible to have a size chart for the shirts?i wouldn't want to end up stuck with the wrong sized one

desired_wasteland

• I'm a pale intruder on an unknown beach...
    • That Guy With The Headphones
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2011, 09:35:31 AM »

Any idea if the studio version of 'Australia' will be released? Was only really disappointed with that.

jappelke

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2011, 09:41:00 AM »

We didn't forget.

Oh great.

New album got me through my horrible economics exams today. It is absolutely fucking fantastic!

BATTEREDxBRIDExLUVR!

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2011, 10:35:09 AM »

• Lyrics and more are coming soon - anyone who makes a purchase/downloads the album on Bandcamp will be able to come back around and get the "updated" version of the record when we push it live.

#givesmehope

very curious about the bonus tracks @AFPWire mentioned. i'm assuming that's what this is referring to.
I do not want to live to archive my own life.
I see it everywhere around me, especially with the popularity of web diaries, forums, and cell phones that take pictures.
I do not want to fall into the subtle trap of truly believing I Blog Therefore I Am.
amanda, 2005-04-15

roadkilleater

• chuckle is the new lol
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2011, 12:25:41 PM »

i keep hearing that there are "other things" that we are aren't seeing in the bundles. are there more things likely to come out in the near future? would it be wise to hold off and wait to buy something?

indeciSEAN

• Das Ruling Klass
    • Twitter
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2011, 02:58:09 PM »

Any idea if the studio version of 'Australia' will be released? Was only really disappointed with that.

Maybe someday, maybe never. I'm not sure why people assume studio=better.

indeciSEAN

• Das Ruling Klass
    • Twitter
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2011, 02:59:26 PM »

i keep hearing that there are "other things" that we are aren't seeing in the bundles. are there more things likely to come out in the near future? would it be wise to hold off and wait to buy something?

If you want something available now, get it now.
When there's more info on vinyl, it's not like we'd say "Okay, the vinyl now comes in the $250 package...oh, wait, you got that one already? Buy it again!"

But there are plans for a second wave of things which will make more sense, soon.

BATTEREDxBRIDExLUVR!

« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2011, 03:17:12 PM »

Maybe someday, maybe never. I'm not sure why people assume studio=better.

well, maybe the studio version of australia that currently exists right now isn't better than the live recording on the album. but if there was a legitimate, complete studio recording that had time spent on it and maybe had a little bit of instrumentation added then i don't see how it couldn't be better than a live one. i remember amanda being more interested in the ukulele ep at the time.

i've heard countless times from amanda and/or team chaos about how people having live recordings before wkap wasn't ideal because people got used to them and then weren't as receptive to the album version. this was a problem because that was the "better" or "correct" version. there were two official live recordings of astronaut released. there was nothing wrong with either one except that they were live, and i don't even remember there being any audience noise. but amanda chose to use the studio version anyway because she spent a lot of time on it and really made it perfect in a way that a live recording can't be. i know that there was no way that APGDU was going to have the same level of production that wkap had; i didn't mind that because i really don't love wkap's amount of editing and production and the number of other instruments there are. i was excited for a simpler, but still studio-recorded album. crisp, clear vocals and a warm grand piano. maybe some occasional strings and percussion. layered vocals even? basic things, but things only studio recordings can really offer.

i remember the studio demo of australia having layered vocals. they sounded awesome. doctor oz was "supposed to" have a band. and i think it should have because it sounds ten times better that way. and in my mind is perfect. truly. it stands out, and it should because that track clearly had a lot of care and thought put into it, even though it isn't my favorite song.

and then there are the mistakes which amanda so often makes. they're cute. i don't mind the occasionally wrong chord... but at the show. i don't appreciate it on an album. and if a live recording has one then maybe that's a sign that the recording isn't flawless and shouldn't be used. and as has been mentioned, the banter is totally unnecessary, ESPECIALLY in new zealand. it's fucking obnoxious. 

i don't know. i was expecting a lot more and i'm really disappointed. but it was only 69 cents, so i guess in my mind was worth that. i'll probably buy the vinyl when it comes out too, in case i one day fall in love with the album. but for now i'm really unhappy.
I do not want to live to archive my own life.
I see it everywhere around me, especially with the popularity of web diaries, forums, and cell phones that take pictures.
I do not want to fall into the subtle trap of truly believing I Blog Therefore I Am.
amanda, 2005-04-15

ahauntingnearu

« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2011, 03:29:54 PM »

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE put ANY studio version of ANY song on APGDU on the "updated version." i LOVE the album, but EVERYone is dissappointed at the lack of actual studio songs. PLEASE put the studio songs on. PLEASE. we all want that
<3

xmetanoiax

« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2011, 04:52:07 PM »

I completely understand a desire for studio versions, but I don't find them better than live versions, they just have different pros and cons. I would adore a studio version but I am also very happy with the current album. I think it was worth every penny, and while it may have the haphazard feel of live music it was also very clearly put together with love, care and thoughtfulness. I don't think people necessarily have to like it, but I think it's a bit harsh and a little demanding to imply an artist didn't put enough effort into their art simply because they didn't necessarily prioritize the qualities we might be looking for.

That being said, I really hope a studio version is eventually available, and RE: an above post, while I did spend quite a lot on AFP merch recently with no qualms, it would be nice to have bundles in the 50$-80$ price range now and then if possible.

beth of all trades

• Joan of Arc
  • formerly girlwithacameranyc
    • beth hommel dot com
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2011, 08:49:24 PM »

btw is it possible to have a size chart for the shirts?i wouldn't want to end up stuck with the wrong sized one

Check the PWT FAQ--- there's a link to size charts there.
I've been having a lot of problems with my local postal service lately (my packages have gotten flat-out lost), so is there any chance those of us who are in the NYC area could come buy/pick up the album in person? It'll save you guys some packaging time, save me some worry, and possibly save us all the hassle of a lost package for the nth time these past few months.

The answer is... maybe.  It's a weird situation because I LIVE here as well, so I don't want to throw the door open to letting everybody and their brother come by.  The chances are better if you're burly and enjoy carrying 40lb boxes up many, many flights of stairs. ;)

Saying I live here makes it sound like Kayla and I fall asleep on a pile of AFP shirts every night.  I actually have a room in the same general space as PWT, and it's a room that has no Amanda Palmer paraphernalia whatsoever. ;)

There are a few additional things that will be up at various points in the future, but I doubt we'll re-issue the bundles or add any new ones.  New stuff = a la carte.

i like the fact that you've taken into consideration all the comments this time about the shipping services.hopefully all will be happy this time since they know what to expect. Here's to what is seems like is gonna be the best shipping service to date!!!and btw the album is brilliant!

Awww, thanks.  Now that we've done this a few times, we're improving the system.  I'm actually really excited to see how OZ fulfillment runs, and to creatively solve whatever problems may pop up.

vicvic

« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2011, 09:08:13 PM »

Check the PWT FAQ--- there's a link to size charts there.

The answer is... maybe.  It's a weird situation because I LIVE here as well, so I don't want to throw the door open to letting everybody and their brother come by.  The chances are better if you're burly and enjoy carrying 40lb boxes up many, many flights of stairs. ;)
I was thinking of a cafe or some other place more general, not your apartment. I am a 5' 4" l'il lady so I can carry more like, 4 lbs? lol
If not, I'll just wait until spring to order so the mail-affecting snowstorms won't be an issue anymore. I hope there will still be some CDs available by then.

beth of all trades

• Joan of Arc
    • beth hommel dot com
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2011, 09:43:09 PM »

I was thinking of a cafe or some other place more general, not your apartment. I am a 5' 4" l'il lady so I can carry more like, 4 lbs? lol
If not, I'll just wait until spring to order so the mail-affecting snowstorms won't be an issue anymore. I hope there will still be some CDs available by then.

LOL.  Email merch@amandapalmer.net and tell Rachel to ask me when I'm not grumpy. ;)  But I am almost 100% sure we'll still have CDs when the snowstorms end.  In this part of Brooklyn they're usually over by end of Feb, but I know other boroughs and Long Island get hit harder. 

insignifikunt

• Super Fan
  • ...Strength through Music...
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2011, 10:00:54 PM »

If I get the $5000 bundle for a private gig in Sydney on the 28th, when will I need to pay/organise everything by? It really isn't a great deal of time to organise this. Is there any chance of doing it in February or will she not be back in Sydney at all? My sister is coming back from London for a week in February (20-27) and she'd love to be there if I can do this. I know Amanda is in NZ for most of that time ... but if she was back in Sydney on the 24th I could do this.
...Sing for the teachers who told you that you couldn't sing...

Hayley Fiasco!

• mgmt jr.
  • Administrator
  • WKAP is in the Black 9s of WHRW's record library
    • hayleyfiasco.com
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2011, 02:11:02 AM »

LOL.  Email merch@amandapalmer.net and tell Rachel to ask me when I'm not grumpy. ;)  But I am almost 100% sure we'll still have CDs when the snowstorms end.  In this part of Brooklyn they're usually over by end of Feb, but I know other boroughs and Long Island get hit harder. 

your mom gets h... no.

Vic - do you have a friend or family member that has a more reliable postal route? If so, you can order your merch now and have it shipped to a pal's place for you.
@HayleyFiasco

Member of Team AFP

desired_wasteland

« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2011, 12:39:12 PM »

I mainly asked about the 'Australia' studio version because we knew about it/watched the recording process and it was beautiful. Plus, I was planning on shooting a fan made music video type thinger and live tracks aren't really the best thing for that. There are studio versions on the album, however, like 'On An Unknown Beach' (MY FAVORITE SONG, which I also may be filming a video for) and a lot of it is live in the studio, yes? I just think she maybe should have promoted it as more of a live album instead of a sequel to WKAP (which she didn't actually say, but it was assumed). Either way, the album is fantastic... I was only disappointed that 'Australia' was live because we knew of another version. Wasn't there a version of the JA argument track recorded too when they covered Regina Spektor's 'Flowers'?

Also, Amanda should totally record a Double Mint Gum commercial.

indeciSEAN

• Das Ruling Klass
    • Twitter
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2011, 12:20:22 AM »

I mainly asked about the 'Australia' studio version because we knew about it/watched the recording process and it was beautiful. Plus, I was planning on shooting a fan made music video type thinger and live tracks aren't really the best thing for that. There are studio versions on the album, however, like 'On An Unknown Beach' (MY FAVORITE SONG, which I also may be filming a video for) and a lot of it is live in the studio, yes? I just think she maybe should have promoted it as more of a live album instead of a sequel to WKAP (which she didn't actually say, but it was assumed). Either way, the album is fantastic... I was only disappointed that 'Australia' was live because we knew of another version. Wasn't there a version of the JA argument track recorded too when they covered Regina Spektor's 'Flowers'?

Assumed by who?
Someone tells me they're doing a sonic love-letter of oddities and covers to a country they like to escape to in the winter, and my mind doesn't jump to anything resembling WKAP2.0

mpage

« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2011, 08:12:20 AM »

I think the album is perfect as it is. Reading Amanda's blog and tweets, she is clearly happy with the end result. I cannot imagine Bad Wine and Lemon Cake being more emotive, personal and perfect if it was recorded in a studio.

nada

« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2011, 09:54:17 PM »

Hope this isn't spam - I made a facebook book for anyone who's interested in pooling money for the private gig in Brisbane - http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=176935645677442&num_event_invites=0

desired_wasteland

« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2011, 05:51:03 AM »

Assumed by who?
Someone tells me they're doing a sonic love-letter of oddities and covers to a country they like to escape to in the winter, and my mind doesn't jump to anything resembling WKAP2.0

I suppose so. It's not WKAP 2.0. It's more like a Live EP to me.

The live version of 'Australia' is beautiful. It's the best version I've heard her do live. I actually thought it was recorded in the studio at first edited with audience sounds (which it'd be perfect without). I don't know. I just expected a studio version cause I was going to do the video thang, which I'll hopefully still do. The audience actually reminds me of waves so it could still work. :)

afpfan79

« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2011, 09:33:14 AM »

Downloading this was a breeze and this music was so amazing! is so amazing! sorry great pumpkin, i wonder where the waltzing matilda song was thou?  too predictable?  any way keep the map over-grown, neil is such a beast, and dont work too hard much love.  Am i the only afp fan in WV? just curious O0

vicvic

« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2011, 07:49:27 PM »

Vic - do you have a friend or family member that has a more reliable postal route? If so, you can order your merch now and have it shipped to a pal's place for you.
Best I could do is have it mailed to a warm place like Florida and then have them send it o'er when the snow ends. DX It's not that my postal route is unreliable, the snow is just screwing everything up. Everyone in the area I've talked to has had problems.

Lemme think about this...I am a CD devotee so I'm going to get it one way or another!

absynth aura

• Fill me with your
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2011, 04:42:18 PM »

Just a quick question, is there actually any difference between the Oz/NZ version, and North American versions?

Also, I just ordered my Night & Day bundle :D :D :D
^I'm pretty sure if I'm turning into a horse to fuck a stranger off the internet, vodka will play its part...

Lighting cigarettes with you

Hayley Fiasco!

• mgmt jr.
  • Administrator
    • hayleyfiasco.com
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2011, 05:09:27 PM »

Just a quick question, is there actually any difference between the Oz/NZ version, and North American versions?

Also, I just ordered my Night & Day bundle :D :D :D

I believe the biggest difference is in the packaging of the album - the Oz/Nz pressing is in a jewel case, where as the North American pressed CDs are in a digipack
@HayleyFiasco

Member of Team AFP

desired_wasteland

« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2011, 07:24:49 PM »

Any idea on how limited the U.S. versions are? Only ask because I won't have money until February.

Hayley Fiasco!

• mgmt jr.
  • Administrator
    • hayleyfiasco.com
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2011, 07:59:36 PM »

Any idea on how limited the U.S. versions are? Only ask because I won't have money until February.

To my knowledge, the US pressing is not being sold as a limited quantity edition (like UkuleleHead was), but regardless, if you plan to get the album in February you should be fine.
@HayleyFiasco

Member of Team AFP

indeciSEAN

• Das Ruling Klass
    • Twitter
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2011, 10:32:38 PM »

To my knowledge, the US pressing is not being sold as a limited quantity edition (like UkuleleHead was), but regardless, if you plan to get the album in February you should be fine.

Your knowledge is wrong. It's limited. It won't be THAT tight, but after the first pressing it likely won't be done again as I assume we'll overprint a bit and then let it die.

desired_wasteland

« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2011, 12:10:49 AM »

Although, it is a number one seller on bandcamp. Or is that mainly because of the bundles?

Hayley Fiasco!

• mgmt jr.
  • Administrator
    • hayleyfiasco.com
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2011, 12:13:31 AM »

Your knowledge is wrong. It's limited. It won't be THAT tight, but after the first pressing it likely won't be done again as I assume we'll overprint a bit and then let it die.
"Let it die and get out of my mind"
@HayleyFiasco

Member of Team AFP

vicvic

« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2011, 03:40:09 PM »

Went ahead and ordered the CD...I hope the weather's better by the time it ships.

Hayley Fiasco!

• mgmt jr.
  • Administrator
    • hayleyfiasco.com
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2011, 06:57:54 PM »

Went ahead and ordered the CD...I hope the weather's better by the time it ships.

After last night's storm, I don't think there's any snow left to fall on New York ;D
@HayleyFiasco

Member of Team AFP

vicvic

« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2011, 08:12:22 PM »

After last night's storm, I don't think there's any snow left to fall on New York ;D
How come only Amanda Palmer gets to go down under? I could go for some warmer weather myself :p

miss.anna

« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2011, 06:11:29 PM »

I finally got my Amanda Palmer Goes Down Under CD in the mail, and it isn't signed?  :'( cut down....

heytravistravis

• travis' tumblr
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2011, 08:51:59 PM »

Is there a difference between ordering one of the packages from Bandcamp or PWT. Does money go to different places?
i avoid being the sort of fan fan that mindlessly obsesses, depredating the intelligence of a community.
still i fangirl.

amanda really inspires me

Hayley Fiasco!

• mgmt jr.
  • Administrator
    • hayleyfiasco.com
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2011, 05:50:54 PM »

I finally got my Amanda Palmer Goes Down Under CD in the mail, and it isn't signed?  :'( cut down....

Post War Trade/Amanda Palmer's bandcamp store did not offer signed CDs, so I assume you pre-ordered from JB HiFi, where we've received other reports of people not receiving the signed slip. Contact JB's customer service (there's an email address on the bottom of your digital receipt) and ask them to fix the problem - and they should take care of it. We've been instructing others to do the same and it's been successful. If you need more information or are confused - email us-at-amandapalmer.net and mention your shadowbox name and I'll explain further.
@HayleyFiasco

Member of Team AFP

miss.anna

« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2011, 07:54:44 PM »

Post War Trade/Amanda Palmer's bandcamp store did not offer signed CDs, so I assume you pre-ordered from JB HiFi, where we've received other reports of people not receiving the signed slip. Contact JB's customer service (there's an email address on the bottom of your digital receipt) and ask them to fix the problem - and they should take care of it. We've been instructing others to do the same and it's been successful. If you need more information or are confused - email us-at-amandapalmer.net and mention your shadowbox name and I'll explain further.

Thankyou! I emailed JB Hi Fi yesterday, am waiting on a reply  :)

indeciSEAN

• Das Ruling Klass
    • Twitter
« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2011, 10:36:43 PM »

Although, it is a number one seller on bandcamp. Or is that mainly because of the bundles?

Actually, it's mainly because of digital-only. It's done incredibly well without any physical STUFF.
Yay future.

indeciSEAN

• Das Ruling Klass
    • Twitter
« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2011, 10:39:16 PM »

Post War Trade/Amanda Palmer's bandcamp store did not offer signed CDs, so I assume you pre-ordered from JB HiFi, where we've received other reports of people not receiving the signed slip.

Not to mention the North American edition isn't even out, yet.

vicvic

« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2011, 05:24:13 AM »

Actually, it's mainly because of digital-only. It's done incredibly well without any physical STUFF.
Yay future.
I collect CDs, so my reaction is, "Ugh, future."

d514

« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2011, 12:00:36 PM »

• "Where the hell is the vinyl?!" - Being that I only purchase music digitally and on vinyl, this particular piece of merch is going to become my baby. Beth and I have talked. We have exciting things in store for you, I think. But we've had enough problems with printing vinyl in the past, and we're going to do things different, this time around. If you're interested in wax, stay tuned -- I'll make an announcement soon.

Hi,

any info about when the vinyl will be available? I don't need an exact date, just I good guess.

indeciSEAN

• Das Ruling Klass
    • Twitter
« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2011, 11:50:08 PM »

Hi,

any info about when the vinyl will be available? I don't need an exact date, just I good guess.

Nope. All bets are off. Hang tight.

NotBuchanan

« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2011, 01:38:56 PM »

Are the bandcamp extras still coming? Or did I miss something?

Mister

• Just your average queer keyboard playa
  • I named my keyboard Pierre. <3
« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2011, 02:51:54 AM »

So has the merch even begun to be shipped out?
SUCK IT  :)

hannahblector

« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2011, 11:34:35 PM »

Yes.  I got my t-shirt last week.

beth of all trades

• Joan of Arc
    • beth hommel dot com
« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2011, 07:29:23 PM »

OZ merch is on its way all over the world as we speak!  It's not ALL out but a whole lot of it is and the elves are working on the rest. 

In related news: the US digipaks are rad.

CeeGBee

• Too o-o-old to rock & ro-o-oll, but too young to die...
  • Global Moderator
    • Facebook, website, what's the dif?
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2011, 11:34:42 PM »

OZ merch is on its way all over the world as we speak!  It's not ALL out but a whole lot of it is and the elves are working on the rest. 

In related news: the US digipaks are rad.

Who's the gorgeous model there?   ;)
Is it bad that what she said made perfect sense to me?

clac

• Enjoy The Silence
« Reply #52 on: March 27, 2011, 02:42:12 PM »

So, do I have to understand that now, it's too late to get a physical copy of the record ? (it's sold out on PWT ...)
I don't know why I waited so much  :-\
Is There Anybody In There

beth of all trades

• Joan of Arc
    • beth hommel dot com
« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2011, 01:01:33 AM »

So, do I have to understand that now, it's too late to get a physical copy of the record ? (it's sold out on PWT ...)
I don't know why I waited so much  :-\

We're waiting to make sure everyone who ordered one already receives it safely, then we'll put the discs we have left up.  It's not gone completely, but I don't expect it will stay in stock for long.  You can follow @PostWarTrade on Twitter & I'll make sure we announce when the discs are up again. :)

clac

• Enjoy The Silence
« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2011, 06:06:23 AM »

Thanks a lot beth :)
Is There Anybody In There

indeciSEAN

• Das Ruling Klass
    • Twitter
« Reply #55 on: April 07, 2011, 06:08:12 PM »

Are the bandcamp extras still coming? Or did I miss something?

Still working on some tasty morsels. Thanks for being patient!

vtraddict

• wears overcoats in heat...
« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2011, 08:12:07 AM »

Still haven't received my merch bundle, despite multiple emails...  :-\

vtraddict

« Reply #57 on: October 28, 2011, 10:42:13 AM »

Got an email from Sean saying merch should be on the way now!  O0 :headbang:

indeciSEAN

• Das Ruling Klass
    • Twitter
« Reply #58 on: November 21, 2011, 11:46:00 AM »

Get it yet?

the CAPS guy

• Died at 672
« Reply #59 on: November 21, 2011, 10:29:55 PM »

Get it yet?

me? no.... since march or april... :O

vtraddict

« Reply #60 on: December 01, 2011, 08:55:06 PM »

Get it yet?

Sadly, no. Not as of yesterday's mail, anyway... :(

vtraddict

« Reply #61 on: December 10, 2011, 11:05:00 PM »

Get it yet?

Sadly, no. Not as of yesterday's mail, anyway... :(

And not this week either...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]   Go Up