THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

AFP's not camera shy and her YouTube and Vimeo channels are chock-full of eye candy to prove it. Content's added to both all the time, so be sure to subscribe!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All   Go Down

Author Topic: "AMANDA PALMER GOES DOWN UNDER" - MERCH & MORE!  (Read 19393 times)

desired_wasteland

• I'm a pale intruder on an unknown beach...
    • That Guy With The Headphones
Re: "AMANDA PALMER GOES DOWN UNDER" - MERCH & MORE!
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2011, 07:24:49 PM »

Any idea on how limited the U.S. versions are? Only ask because I won't have money until February.

Hayley Fiasco!

• mgmt jr.
  • Administrator
  • WKAP is in the Black 9s of WHRW's record library
    • hayleyfiasco.com
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2011, 07:59:36 PM »

Any idea on how limited the U.S. versions are? Only ask because I won't have money until February.

To my knowledge, the US pressing is not being sold as a limited quantity edition (like UkuleleHead was), but regardless, if you plan to get the album in February you should be fine.
@HayleyFiasco

Member of Team AFP

indeciSEAN

• Das Ruling Klass
  • Rise of The Cephalobot!
    • Twitter
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2011, 10:32:38 PM »

To my knowledge, the US pressing is not being sold as a limited quantity edition (like UkuleleHead was), but regardless, if you plan to get the album in February you should be fine.

Your knowledge is wrong. It's limited. It won't be THAT tight, but after the first pressing it likely won't be done again as I assume we'll overprint a bit and then let it die.

desired_wasteland

• I'm a pale intruder on an unknown beach...
    • That Guy With The Headphones
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2011, 12:10:49 AM »

Although, it is a number one seller on bandcamp. Or is that mainly because of the bundles?

Hayley Fiasco!

• mgmt jr.
  • Administrator
    • hayleyfiasco.com
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2011, 12:13:31 AM »

Your knowledge is wrong. It's limited. It won't be THAT tight, but after the first pressing it likely won't be done again as I assume we'll overprint a bit and then let it die.
"Let it die and get out of my mind"
@HayleyFiasco

Member of Team AFP

vicvic

« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2011, 03:40:09 PM »

Went ahead and ordered the CD...I hope the weather's better by the time it ships.

Hayley Fiasco!

• mgmt jr.
  • Administrator
    • hayleyfiasco.com
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2011, 06:57:54 PM »

Went ahead and ordered the CD...I hope the weather's better by the time it ships.

After last night's storm, I don't think there's any snow left to fall on New York ;D
@HayleyFiasco

Member of Team AFP

vicvic

« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2011, 08:12:22 PM »

After last night's storm, I don't think there's any snow left to fall on New York ;D
How come only Amanda Palmer gets to go down under? I could go for some warmer weather myself :p

miss.anna

« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2011, 06:11:29 PM »

I finally got my Amanda Palmer Goes Down Under CD in the mail, and it isn't signed?  :'( cut down....

heytravistravis

• travis' tumblr
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2011, 08:51:59 PM »

Is there a difference between ordering one of the packages from Bandcamp or PWT. Does money go to different places?
i avoid being the sort of fan fan that mindlessly obsesses, depredating the intelligence of a community.
still i fangirl.

amanda really inspires me

Hayley Fiasco!

• mgmt jr.
  • Administrator
    • hayleyfiasco.com
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2011, 05:50:54 PM »

I finally got my Amanda Palmer Goes Down Under CD in the mail, and it isn't signed?  :'( cut down....

Post War Trade/Amanda Palmer's bandcamp store did not offer signed CDs, so I assume you pre-ordered from JB HiFi, where we've received other reports of people not receiving the signed slip. Contact JB's customer service (there's an email address on the bottom of your digital receipt) and ask them to fix the problem - and they should take care of it. We've been instructing others to do the same and it's been successful. If you need more information or are confused - email us-at-amandapalmer.net and mention your shadowbox name and I'll explain further.
@HayleyFiasco

Member of Team AFP

miss.anna

« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2011, 07:54:44 PM »

Post War Trade/Amanda Palmer's bandcamp store did not offer signed CDs, so I assume you pre-ordered from JB HiFi, where we've received other reports of people not receiving the signed slip. Contact JB's customer service (there's an email address on the bottom of your digital receipt) and ask them to fix the problem - and they should take care of it. We've been instructing others to do the same and it's been successful. If you need more information or are confused - email us-at-amandapalmer.net and mention your shadowbox name and I'll explain further.

Thankyou! I emailed JB Hi Fi yesterday, am waiting on a reply  :)

indeciSEAN

• Das Ruling Klass
    • Twitter
« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2011, 10:36:43 PM »

Although, it is a number one seller on bandcamp. Or is that mainly because of the bundles?

Actually, it's mainly because of digital-only. It's done incredibly well without any physical STUFF.
Yay future.

indeciSEAN

• Das Ruling Klass
    • Twitter
« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2011, 10:39:16 PM »

Post War Trade/Amanda Palmer's bandcamp store did not offer signed CDs, so I assume you pre-ordered from JB HiFi, where we've received other reports of people not receiving the signed slip.

Not to mention the North American edition isn't even out, yet.

vicvic

« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2011, 05:24:13 AM »

Actually, it's mainly because of digital-only. It's done incredibly well without any physical STUFF.
Yay future.
I collect CDs, so my reaction is, "Ugh, future."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All   Go Up