Interesting that a 90 minute episode runs for 80 minutes...30 of which were ads.
I feel obligated for inform that the following are spoilers if you have not watched the episode. There's a good bit here so I'm not bothering to minimize it all.
Multiple things, both good and bad to say:
- I saw no Karofsky coming out, Shane is displeased. Shane wants large gay football man.
- Enjoyed the flashmob thoroughly
- Was confused by the 'No Weave' shirt...she's ashamed that she doesn't have a weave? (Me too, me too)
- Was displeased with Kurt's ringmaster outfit upon his return. Top hats should never be worn to school (unless it's a school of Burlesque). Though his later outfit during the flashmob made up for it.
- Despite the lack of coming out, I enjoyed Karofsky being on screen so much.
I enjoyed it, but I think I've enjoyed others more. Oh well, I'm hoping for some Santana open lesbianness next time.