THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Itching to see Amanda in concert? Visit the tour page to see if she's playing a city near you!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9  All   Go Down

Author Topic: The Glee Thread.  (Read 21875 times)

meganpaige

• has 74 Indja Points.
  • I am a delicious boat.
    • twitter
Re: The Glee Thread.
« Reply #75 on: May 25, 2011, 09:04:02 AM »

Lots of plot holes, as usual. I didn't have too many major gripes, BUT the editing in For Good was shit. That is all.
"nobody's going to come up to you and tell you to stop cuddling a monk and put your seatbelt on and while i'm over here what the fuck are you doing cuddling this monk?" - amanda fucking palmer

Cirque

• will emerge from the cocoon as a
« Reply #76 on: May 25, 2011, 11:09:01 AM »

The episode really wasn't a finale at all. They left everything completely open.
There was no ending to...any storyline really. (Karofsky, Britanny & Santana for example)

Half Mar

• steals flamingos and gnomes.
  • Cake Sex Riot
    • Drumssss!
« Reply #77 on: May 25, 2011, 05:54:59 PM »

Watched the episode again, and I enjoyed it more than when I watched it for the first time. So putting expectations aside helps :P

I agree on the open endings. But like Brad Falchuk (one of the writers) tweeted earlier, he wants to make Santana's storyline a good one, and not rush it or anything, because it means a lot to him. Now, I agree. At first I was disappointed for the lack of Brittana development in this episode, but it probably leaves good things for season 3. They both said they were each others best friends, but that doesn't mean it's just that and nothing more (as some people are thinking right now). The only thing I'm very bummed about right now, is the fact that we have to wait 4 months to see how things will continue.
Quote from: Audrey
she's captain of the awesome ship
Quote from: Lucy
if you had a giant spoon you could scoop up an evil person with that spoon and feed them to a giant for breakfast -like a good hearty bowl of evil
Quote from: Chloe
my flatmates can suck on my meat loaf

meganpaige

• has 74 Indja Points.
  • I am a delicious boat.
    • twitter
« Reply #78 on: May 25, 2011, 07:44:31 PM »

Here's my thing, though...next year is "senior year" so, does that mean he's wrapping everything up in one season? Not everyone can be a senior, but it's been established that Finn and Rachel and Quinn are. Is the show done after then? Who are they getting to come in?

Plot gripe number one.
"nobody's going to come up to you and tell you to stop cuddling a monk and put your seatbelt on and while i'm over here what the fuck are you doing cuddling this monk?" - amanda fucking palmer

Captain Oblivious

• Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
    • The NCC! I am a mod there =]
« Reply #79 on: May 25, 2011, 08:54:49 PM »

I AM LACTATING WITH RAGE
Quote from: Reptile
Congratulations, you tiny badass!

Quote from: ~Miranda~
Everything you said looks like real words to me.

Great minds think alike but fools seldom differ

Mettemae

• It puts the lotion in the basket.
« Reply #80 on: June 14, 2011, 07:25:31 AM »

Watched the episode again, and I enjoyed it more than when I watched it for the first time. So putting expectations aside helps :P

I agree on the open endings. But like Brad Falchuk (one of the writers) tweeted earlier, he wants to make Santana's storyline a good one, and not rush it or anything, because it means a lot to him. Now, I agree. At first I was disappointed for the lack of Brittana development in this episode, but it probably leaves good things for season 3. They both said they were each others best friends, but that doesn't mean it's just that and nothing more (as some people are thinking right now). The only thing I'm very bummed about right now, is the fact that we have to wait 4 months to see how things will continue.

I think it would be wonderfull for Santana to find someone special. But I just don't think it should be Brittanny. The Artie/Brit storyline has been awesome, and should continue.
Santana should be with someone that wa nts her, and isn't wrapped up in someone else at the same time.

Tumblr: http://mettemae.tumblr.com/

Maybe you could take some of your toes and add them to your fingers?

imaginary friend

• Enigmagnetic
  • Global Moderator
  • up in flames
« Reply #81 on: July 14, 2011, 11:25:29 AM »

characters are actually gonna graduate:   http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=658417&gt1=28102

#@!

meganpaige

• has 74 Indja Points.
  • I am a delicious boat.
    • twitter
« Reply #82 on: July 14, 2011, 08:04:02 PM »

characters are actually gonna graduate:   http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=658417&gt1=28102

#@!

I was aware of that from the start, and I think they were as well. Just imagine all the new talent that can take their places, though. Chris and Cory weren't famous before Glee, and Lea was only known in the B'way community. They can now give others a chance.

imaginary friend

• Enigmagnetic
  • Global Moderator
  • up in flames
« Reply #83 on: August 21, 2011, 12:18:10 AM »

Anne Hathaway waiting on a callback:   http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=665393&gt1=28101

#@!

absynth aura

• Fill me with your
« Reply #84 on: August 21, 2011, 12:27:08 AM »

I'd love to see that!
^I'm pretty sure if I'm turning into a horse to fuck a stranger off the internet, vodka will play its part...

Lighting cigarettes with you

imaginary friend

• Enigmagnetic
  • Global Moderator
  • up in flames
« Reply #85 on: August 21, 2011, 12:28:19 AM »

she would, too, apparently.

#@!

Agonistes

• discocunt
    • blog
« Reply #86 on: September 22, 2011, 01:34:02 AM »

so, yeah, i managed to watch both seasons in sequence in time for the premiere.

i gotta say i fucking love this show.  i didnt expect to, i have resisted watching it for the longest time.  but, i love it.  almost unnaturally.  except the rocky horror show, as mentioned to have sucked above.

i don't understand a few things though:

my unnatural attraction to ms. beiste
how they keep coming up with the amazing jokes for sue about will's hair
how patti lupone keeps getting work

meganpaige

• has 74 Indja Points.
  • I am a delicious boat.
    • twitter
« Reply #87 on: September 29, 2011, 01:55:50 AM »

I haven't had a chance to watch this season yet, but I'll catch up once Fair's over this Sunday (hurrah!)

i don't understand a few things though:

my unnatural attraction to ms. beiste
how they keep coming up with the amazing jokes for sue about will's hair
how patti lupone keeps getting work

...b-b-but...I love her! Did you see Company recently?

Agonistes

• discocunt
    • blog
« Reply #88 on: September 29, 2011, 02:24:14 AM »

she was in 'company?'  now she's murdering sondheim again?  after what she did to sweeney todd?

i'd like her myself, if she were not tone deaf.  a lot of folks argue with me.  my best friend thinks i am a heretic.  but i cannot stand patti lupone.

meganpaige

• has 74 Indja Points.
  • I am a delicious boat.
    • twitter
« Reply #89 on: September 29, 2011, 02:28:39 AM »

she was in 'company?'  now she's murdering sondheim again?  after what she did to sweeney todd?

i'd like her myself, if she were not tone deaf.  a lot of folks argue with me.  my best friend thinks i am a heretic.  but i cannot stand patti lupone.

I can't stand Barbra Streisand or Bernadette Peters.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9  All   Go Up