THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

One of the most important things you will ever do (as a fan of AFP, at least): Sign up for THE MAILING LIST!

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: asexuality  (Read 4501 times)

Andy Pants

• I'm a Roman Candle, my head is full of flames.
Re: asexuality
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2011, 09:09:16 PM »

I frequently get accused of asexuality because of the the way I dress / talk / act. This happened a lot more when I was younger and people were more honest. Now people just seem to think I'm gay. The truth is my preference is towards women, but I've already experienced sex and relationships and have a been there / done that attitude towards both of those things. I'm not interested in having either again unless it's with the right person. I'm not going to have sex or a relationship with someone just because they're there and open to the idea. I find that having sex or going out with someone who isn't a decent person (and most people aren't) just brings suffering into your life. I haven't met anyone I'm attracted to with the right personal characteristics in two years and quite honestly I don't care if I ever do. I'm happy to just masturbate and be omnisexual or whatever. At least I know I can get me off and other people almost never can, so who cares?
reality doesn't give a damn about our plans.

Quote from: Henry Rollins
Cynicism in nothing but intellectual cowardice. It's basically you not taking the time to deal with what is

turtle club

• genuine mint condition
  • shiny
    • my deviant art
Re: asexuality
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2011, 11:34:15 PM »

i'm beginning to wonder if i am Asexual... i am emotionally and aesthetically attracted to girls and guys, but i don't think sexually. i know it's not so good to define yourself by a label... but this makes me feel not so lost

imaginary friend

• Enigmagnetic
  • Global Moderator
  • up in flames
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up