THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Itching to see Amanda in concert? Visit the tour page to see if she's playing a city near you!

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: TOUR NEWS: AFP Hits New England & Europe Summer 2011  (Read 6828 times)

spacepeanut

• Rachel
  • Ukulele Hero
Re: TOUR NEWS: AFP Hits New England & Europe Summer 2011
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2011, 06:42:13 AM »

I already said this in another post, BUT my name is rachel and I am from Australia and I am going on a 2-3 month trip with some friends to Europe! I am super excited to see Amanda over there, and so far I have a ticket to the Brighton gig, but the stupid interenet won't let me purchase the london and Amsterdam ones :( If you guys have any solutions to my problems that would be DANDY.
I also wanted to ask if there is anyone willing to lend me a couch or a room leading up to/around these gigs. I am not a scary person wishing to invade your privacy, I'm just looking to meet some fellow AFP fans that I can hang out with and have a good time :D

Any help would be MUCHOS appreciated!

AFP love!

Rachel The Australian.

What's going on when you try and buy tickets? Is it not allowing you to purchase them because you don't live within a certain area? Perhaps we can get someone in the area to help you out and buy tickets if you were to PayPal them the money.

Managed to get my ticket to the London gig, but it would be swell if I could find some people to meet up with and help me find the venues/hang out with whilst I'm in the UK :D
You will be more than welcome to hang around with us freaks.....

really? In all seriousness? Because that would be ultimately really cool. I haven't been to that part of the world yet...actually I've only ever been to New Zealand and Aus. so finding people to hang out with would be absolutely amazing! and I don't really think it'd be wise for me to try and find my way around by myself. feel free to add me on the book of faces :D.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=760085181

I quite like it when I don't understand it.

Miss Sahara

Re: TOUR NEWS: AFP Hits New England & Europe Summer 2011
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2011, 05:01:34 PM »

get ticket for vienna show: check.
 :D
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up