THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

AFP's not camera shy and her YouTube and Vimeo channels are chock-full of eye candy to prove it. Content's added to both all the time, so be sure to subscribe!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: American Songwriter #Twitterview on WED June 29  (Read 1161 times)

Hayley Fiasco!

• mgmt jr.
  • Administrator
  • WKAP is in the Black 9s of WHRW's record library
    • hayleyfiasco.com
American Songwriter #Twitterview on WED June 29
« on: June 27, 2011, 01:14:02 PM »

Amanda is going to be doing an interview with American Songwriter magazine over twitter - an AStwitterview - on Wednesday June 29 at 4 PM EST. Details below on how to submit questions:

http://bit.ly/AStwitterview
To take part in the interview, simply log onto Twitter and follow American
Songwriter @Amersongwriter and Amanda Palmer @amandapalmer or email
Info@AmericanSongwriter.com and include your Twitter username.

Entries must be made by Noon on Wednesday (June 29). Those who participate
will be eligible to win an American Songwriter gift pack, featuring our super-hip
American Songwriter T-shirt.[/quote[
@HayleyFiasco

Member of Team AFP

indeciSEAN

• Das Ruling Klass
  • Rise of The Cephalobot!
    • Twitter
Re: American Songwriter #Twitterview on WED June 29
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 12:58:02 AM »

HELL YEAH. RT @AmerSongwriter American Songwriter Kicking off our next #Twitterview...you ready @AmandaPalmer?
8 hours ago

@AmerSongwriter first question: i see taylor swift is on your avatar...when can we feed her some delicious cheesecake? she looks thin.
8 hours ago

@AmerSongwriter just kidding
8 hours ago

@AmerSongwriter @WilliamTrinity the whole @evelynevelyn project came about as a late-night pun/joke with @jasonwebley that went too far.
8 hours ago

@AmerSongwriter @BKAudioRentals as soon as i let eddie vedder out of the cage in my attic. honestly he seems content up there, rocking out.
8 hours ago

1. ms. pac man only 2. no not really RT @AmerSongwriter Do you play video games and/or would you ever consider making an AFP video game?
8 hours ago

@AmerSongwriter can't shake this dirty feeling that taylor swift is asking me questions. can you change your avatar to Ali G? just for now?
8 hours ago

"AFP ukulele hero" comes in a box w/ no technology, only a real ukulele, some weed & a live human friend. RT @BstiNatosi so no Ukulele Hero?
8 hours ago

about 3. my mother taught me. RT @AmerSongwriter How old were you when you started playing - ahhh - SLAYING the piano? @IamKingTarquin
8 hours ago

@AmerSongwriter you changed the avatar!!!! i love you!! ALI G IS THE BEST AMERICAN SONGWRITER EVVVAAAAAAR.
8 hours ago

how many hours you got? RT @AmerSongwriter What were the pros&cons to falling in love w/NG so publicly & in real time, via Twitter? @McCallB
7 hours ago

@AmerSongwriter @fauxshizzle being married/happy hasn't made writing any easier or harder. i have SCADS of angst to pull from if i need it.
7 hours ago

varies. USUALLY a few words + a hook first RT @AmerSongwriter Words first, groove/riff/chords first, chorus first or hook first? @JohnMCoons
7 hours ago

endless. big enough for a 300-mile vegemite sandwich. RT @AmerSongwriter How much inspiration did you find in Australia? @Mr_Mandara
7 hours ago

@AmerSongwriter @MattSuskoArtist when i'm feeling down i usually opt for silence. but beck's "sea change" has magical calming effects on me
7 hours ago

@AmerSongwriter @Rustyshcklford i've played piano since i was wee & ukulele since about 3 years ago. i'd love to learn guitar, that's next.
7 hours ago

having to negotiate w/ negative, angry people because i have no choice. RT @AmerSongwriter What's the worst aspect of your success? @dunnogr
7 hours ago

@AmerSongwriter thank YOU! great questions. make sure you tweet me the final interview so's i can link it. now, back to taylor swift.
7 hours ago
Pages: [1]   Go Up