THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Amanda is making Art with your support on Patreon. Join become a patron and help AFP make ALL THE THINGS.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 26  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Guide to Amanda's Music  (Read 102606 times)

BATTEREDxBRIDExLUVR!

I feel as if I may have asked this before but what is "follow" I have never heard of it.

"Follow" is a song Amanda mentioned in the original thread for the pieces of her demo on tdbb. Apparently, Mary's Surgeon, Bluesboy, etc. are only roughly half of what was on the original tape. She mentioned a song called "Follow" which she said was one of the better songs.
I do not want to live to archive my own life.
I see it everywhere around me, especially with the popularity of web diaries, forums, and cell phones that take pictures.
I do not want to fall into the subtle trap of truly believing I Blog Therefore I Am.
amanda, 2005-04-15

Heliosis

• Em Wyllie - Blog

Does anyone have the Promo version of Sing? The one that says "There is this thing that's like fucking.." instead of touching?

ShutMeUp

What about The New Game? Is it shared or unshared?

BATTEREDxBRIDExLUVR!

Shared.
I see it everywhere around me, especially with the popularity of web diaries, forums, and cell phones that take pictures.
I do not want to fall into the subtle trap of truly believing I Blog Therefore I Am.
amanda, 2005-04-15

Musings

Shared.

Really?  Whereabouts?
www.upstreamofconsciousness.blogspot.com

"Just dance, gonna be OK, just dance." - Lady Gaga, inspired by Rainer Maria Rilke

BATTEREDxBRIDExLUVR!

amanda, 2005-04-15

Musings

*blows a kiss your way*  Thank you!

"Just dance, gonna be OK, just dance." - Lady Gaga, inspired by Rainer Maria Rilke

Musings

Woah.  Reading the lyrics and listening to the song are two completely different experiences for this song...

Incendiary lyrics, nursery rhyme song.  I shouldn't be surprised at this point.

BATTEREDxBRIDExLUVR!

Does anyone have the Promo version of Sing? The one that says "There is this thing that's like fucking.." instead of touching?

This person used it

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dbBzp7Wamm4
amanda, 2005-04-15

Goodbye-Umbrella

hey did that thread for covers ever get made? cause i reeeeally wanna hear One Of Us Cannot Be Wrong

lunazuga

• Isn't really a
  • formerly citrusandlimes
    • dA

Cool as hell story that I might as well just throw in here:
  I was walking around South Street in Philly a few days ago and went into one of the record stores down there. To my surprise, they were selling A for Accident. Now I had no excuse not to buy it.  So...yeah, I have all these songs, and it makes me happy.

...Except for the fact that some of the links aren't working for me for reasons as of now unknown.
I'm afraid that if you look at a thing long enough, it looses all its meaning--Warhol
Don't push that cartridge inside me, 'cause I'll push back--just wait and see.

BATTEREDxBRIDExLUVR!

Cool as hell story that I might as well just throw in here:
  I was walking around South Street in Philly a few days ago and went into one of the record stores down there. To my surprise, they were selling A for Accident. Now I had no excuse not to buy it.  So...yeah, I have all these songs, and it makes me happy.

...Except for the fact that some of the links aren't working for me for reasons as of now unknown.

Which ones?
amanda, 2005-04-15

woj

• ¬°ftw!
  • ¬°terrorbuster!
    • woj is a twit

I dont remember how but I found these sections of Automaticjoy, but they arent linked on the main page (unless I'm blind.
automaticjoy.com/woj

there are two other shows in that section which i uploaded a while ago but must have forgot to update the index page. just took care of that, so mp3s of the march 2, 2004 tonic show and february 3, 2005 new haven show are now linked from there.

BATTEREDxBRIDExLUVR!

I dont remember how but I found these sections of Automaticjoy, but they arent linked on the main page (unless I'm blind.
automaticjoy.com/woj

there are two other shows in that section which i uploaded a while ago but must have forgot to update the index page. just took care of that, so mp3s of the march 2, 2004 tonic show and february 3, 2005 new haven show are now linked from there.
Thanks so much woj. I'm glad that we now have a recording of Chris Lydon.

...I wish I could somehow repay you for all the great taping you've done/contributed.
amanda, 2005-04-15

fairytalevegas

• FairytaleVegas.com
  • Party on the Intern!?
    • My Photography Website

automaticjoy.com/woj

Was that with Sleepytime? Do you have their set too??

Quote from: gargantuan
Quote from: Cheddars Cousin
MASS KISSED A BOY! :o
GARGANTUAN KISSED A GIRL! :O haha!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 26  All   Go Up