THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

One of the most important things you will ever do (as a fan of AFP, at least): Sign up for THE MAILING LIST!

Pages: 1 ... 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 ... 185   Go Down

Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 366817 times)

S.

• Do you wanna unload my
  • It gets bigger if you stimulate it!
    • Takeaway Teachers
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #2610 on: September 26, 2012, 02:05:09 AM »

So.....Hello!
..........alright, gonna go look around now.

Hi!

Enjoy!
@samuelholdenb on twitter

Miranda.

« Reply #2611 on: September 27, 2012, 03:33:16 PM »

Hullo, I'm Miranda. I've talked to a few people on the art forum and I'm on the new app. Thought I would properly introduce myself. I'm a relatively new AFP fan. I recently attended my first show & even though I was sick it was amazing. Any-who... I'm gonna go back to creeping through the archives! *waves*
I could live for nothing but kissing.

5 points to the house of your choosing for awesome crochet skills.

S.

• Do you wanna unload my
    • Takeaway Teachers
« Reply #2612 on: September 27, 2012, 03:38:23 PM »

^Have fun!!!

Rose

« Reply #2613 on: October 02, 2012, 12:06:59 AM »

Hi all! I'm Lena. This is my first time on the shadowbox. I'm an Amanda addict. Uhhm... I've been relatively active on the app, so if you're there I might run into you... I signed into the shadowbox for the first time a few days ago (I have poor time perception), but I was too scared to post 'cause I'm a newbie and I don't want to offend accidently.
This seems like a good spot to be a newbie though. I'm very verbose and I talk too much - obviously. I really like talking, actually, about just about anything but myself - which is why this post is so convulted and sucky. Anyhoo, I'm hoping to meet some awesome people on here.

meganpaige

• has 74 Indja Points.
  • I am a delicious boat.
    • twitter
« Reply #2614 on: October 02, 2012, 01:23:08 AM »

Hellloooooooooooooooo!
"nobody's going to come up to you and tell you to stop cuddling a monk and put your seatbelt on and while i'm over here what the fuck are you doing cuddling this monk?" - amanda fucking palmer

Miranda.

« Reply #2615 on: October 02, 2012, 10:06:05 AM »

Hi Lena! I'm new & on the app as well. The forum is a bit more intimidating imo as it is so well established. Do not fear though no one bites... I think.

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #2616 on: October 02, 2012, 10:12:29 AM »

Hi Lena! I'm new & on the app as well. The forum is a bit more intimidating imo as it is so well established. Do not fear though no one bites... I think.

We only bite if you ask nicely ;)

meganpaige

• has 74 Indja Points.
  • I am a delicious boat.
    • twitter
« Reply #2617 on: October 02, 2012, 02:13:22 PM »

I always bite. No question.
"nobody's going to come up to you and tell you to stop cuddling a monk and put your seatbelt on and while i'm over here what the fuck are you doing cuddling this monk?" - amanda fucking palmer

Rose

« Reply #2618 on: October 02, 2012, 04:02:56 PM »

I don't really mind biting. My cat bites me all the time (when we're playing, she doesn't just bite me constantly - that would be weird), and her teeth are probably sharper than yours. Although your jaw is probably stronger, I would imagine. But whatever. I'm sure I can take it.

S.

• Do you wanna unload my
    • Takeaway Teachers
« Reply #2619 on: October 03, 2012, 05:52:45 AM »

I don't really mind biting. My cat bites me all the time (when we're playing, she doesn't just bite me constantly - that would be weird), and her teeth are probably sharper than yours. Although your jaw is probably stronger, I would imagine. But whatever. I'm sure I can take it.

Let the biting commence!! >:D

Miranda.

« Reply #2620 on: October 03, 2012, 09:56:39 AM »

Faaaantastic! I like you guys. Apparently I get bitey when drunk & my husband/whoever is around do not usually appreciate this. Can we do like a match the teethmarks to the owner? Surely we can make a game of it right? And obviously the winner gets.... more bites!

S.

• Do you wanna unload my
    • Takeaway Teachers
« Reply #2621 on: October 03, 2012, 09:59:36 AM »

Faaaantastic! I like you guys. Apparently I get bitey when drunk & my husband/whoever is around do not usually appreciate this. Can we do like a match the teethmarks to the owner? Surely we can make a game of it right? And obviously the winner gets.... more bites!

That has got to get a new topic in the anarchy section...

daringfeline`

« Reply #2622 on: October 23, 2012, 08:58:22 PM »

Hi!
I thought I'd done this when I registered, but as I've just been lurking since then, I suppose it's better this way!

My name's Jasmine, I'm 23 next month, and I'm English.
I work in a bakery to pay the rent, but I do a lot of freelancing in various literary and techie positions.
I'm the regular copy-editor for thisisadnauseam.com, a political blog started by my SO (though not the only one, so don't go and find errors and crucify me!) and Head of Web Delvelopment for thebigtable.co, which is an NPO that's we're just getting off the ground. Our founder is currently travelling to Ecuador to climb Mt. Chimborazo to raise money for a local school for the blind.

I read a lot.

I write things, but they don't often see the light of day. My portfolio is an iceberg.

I'm friendly, but go through bursts where I'll be really active in engaging conversation, followed by much longer periods in which I...hate people. I think this is relatively normal.

I think I've gone on for long enough!

sangrebloom

• I'm working toward something, I don't know what...
« Reply #2623 on: October 23, 2012, 09:05:34 PM »

^ I think I like you already. Welcome.
I had to google pegging.

"I'm generally confused - I can't hear you over my obnoxious wealth"

Indja Points:40

spider jerusalem

• forever a
  • um mazzaropi incriminado
« Reply #2624 on: October 23, 2012, 09:39:25 PM »

Hi!
I thought I'd done this when I registered, but as I've just been lurking since then, I suppose it's better this way!

My name's Jasmine, I'm 23 next month, and I'm English.
I work in a bakery to pay the rent, but I do a lot of freelancing in various literary and techie positions.
I'm the regular copy-editor for thisisadnauseam.com, a political blog started by my SO (though not the only one, so don't go and find errors and crucify me!) and Head of Web Delvelopment for thebigtable.co, which is an NPO that's we're just getting off the ground. Our founder is currently travelling to Ecuador to climb Mt. Chimborazo to raise money for a local school for the blind.

I read a lot.

I write things, but they don't often see the light of day. My portfolio is an iceberg.

I'm friendly, but go through bursts where I'll be really active in engaging conversation, followed by much longer periods in which I...hate people. I think this is relatively normal.

I think I've gone on for long enough!

welcome aboard. I used to work with webdevlopment, but I quit that. My last job was really crap.
I assembled this team for purposes of a League of Extraordinary Gentlemen thing, but in reading this thread it occurs to me they're all highly bangable. Yeah, even Spider Jerusalem.
Pages: 1 ... 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 ... 185   Go Up