THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Amanda's got a blog. If blogs could talk, it'd ask you to read it. It might even say "please."

Pages: 1 ... 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 ... 185   Go Down

Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 367833 times)

gwenners

Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #2595 on: September 23, 2012, 02:32:34 AM »

Last I checked, Im human.

AND ALSO YOU ARE MY SISTER. Which, I suppose, also makes me human.

HEY EVERYONE! IT'S MY SISTER! AND SHE'S FREAKING RAD!

HEY! SHUT THE DOOR, IT'S *MY* FAB SISTER!

Sorry about the being human thing. We'll get over it. ;-)

imaginary friend

• Enigmagnetic
  • Global Moderator
  • up in flames
« Reply #2596 on: September 23, 2012, 12:58:29 PM »

hi to all the new people who've joined since the last time I looked in on this thread. :)

welcome, have a look around and make yourself at home. Oh, and try not to be too much of an asshole.

That's my job.  8)

#@!

S.

• Do you wanna unload my
  • It gets bigger if you stimulate it!
    • Takeaway Teachers
« Reply #2597 on: September 23, 2012, 01:01:33 PM »

hi to all the new people who've joined since the last time I looked in on this thread. :)

welcome, have a look around and make yourself at home. Oh, and try not to be too much of an asshole.

That's my job.  8)

#@!

Whatt happens if I report you to a moderator? :P :headbang:
@samuelholdenb on twitter

CeeGBee

• Too o-o-old to rock & ro-o-oll, but too young to die...
  • Global Moderator
    • Facebook, website, what's the dif?
« Reply #2598 on: September 23, 2012, 05:21:07 PM »

That's my job.  8)

#@!

Depends on what he did....
Is it bad that what she said made perfect sense to me?

imaginary friend

• Enigmagnetic
  • Global Moderator
  • up in flames
« Reply #2599 on: September 23, 2012, 06:50:47 PM »

That's my job.  8)

#@!

look under my name.

8)

S.

• Do you wanna unload my
    • Takeaway Teachers
« Reply #2600 on: September 24, 2012, 04:12:13 AM »

That's my job.  8)

#@!

look under my name.

8)

Ummm... yes, twas why I was saying it... Was kidding as you were quoting yourself. ;)  ;D

RichardSunday

« Reply #2601 on: September 24, 2012, 01:33:49 PM »

Hey I'm Richard Sunday, kinda new to the forum, long time listener to AP/Dresden Dolls, never been to a gig, but managed to get a ticket for her Manchester, United Kingdom which is in a few weeks, I'm pretty normal, wondering if I'll stick out as don't normally do gigs and never been to one like this before :)

S.

• Do you wanna unload my
    • Takeaway Teachers
« Reply #2602 on: September 24, 2012, 02:36:35 PM »

Hey I'm Richard Sunday, kinda new to the forum, long time listener to AP/Dresden Dolls, never been to a gig, but managed to get a ticket for her Manchester, United Kingdom which is in a few weeks, I'm pretty normal, wondering if I'll stick out as don't normally do gigs and never been to one like this before :)

We all stick out and all blend in at an AFP bash... don't worry... be yourself and have fun... shout and sing or stay very still and stare at people... The great thing is we are all great, fun-loving, easy-going people... There is no dress-code, no "can't do taht here" and no looking down at people... It is just a great bunch of cool people from all walks of life geting together to experience something they love.

Have fun! Oh, and welcome to the boards!!!

spider jerusalem

• forever a
  • um mazzaropi incriminado
« Reply #2603 on: September 24, 2012, 06:07:33 PM »

I work out 5 days a week but am not obsessed and I'm not drop dead gorgeous.
I have fun.

I should be working out 5 days a week, too. but right now, my motivation only allow me to work out once a week. I also should be having fun more often - and the kind of fun that does not involves playing Settlers of Catan.
I assembled this team for purposes of a League of Extraordinary Gentlemen thing, but in reading this thread it occurs to me they're all highly bangable. Yeah, even Spider Jerusalem.

S.

• Do you wanna unload my
    • Takeaway Teachers
« Reply #2604 on: September 24, 2012, 06:16:25 PM »

I work out 5 days a week but am not obsessed and I'm not drop dead gorgeous.
I have fun.

I should be working out 5 days a week, too. but right now, my motivation only allow me to work out once a week. I also should be having fun more often - and the kind of fun that does not involves playing Settlers of Catan.

Hi!!

This week I only went twice 'cos I had shitloads of work.

You have made 2561 posts... that is funny because 256 is my lucky/fetish/angel number, it is a recurring number in my life.

Fun can be so many things... But you are probably right about getting up and doing something else... Made me think of "Ultima Esperanza" for a minute then.

I would like to give you a hug if I may... But there seems to be no *HUG* icon here... Ah well... Hug without icon then.

get up, dance like you don't want to impress anyone, strip naked, thrust your arms up in the air... look up, smile a big, silly, toothy grin and you will probably end up at least chuckling.

This last part always makes me feel a lot better.

Previously to this week I had not been to the gym in 5 months... I was spreading (like sherona on crackers)... so made the commitment with myself to get back to it... overly optimistic probably... but then I have to work to pay the rent, mortgage, peoples wages, cat food, dog food, me food, fish food... At least I drive an electric car so I don't have to pay for petrol anymore YAY!!!

Please do the arms stretched - looking up and grinning thing... it is great, makes you feel alive

spider jerusalem

• forever a
« Reply #2605 on: September 24, 2012, 06:47:16 PM »

Hi!!

This week I only went twice 'cos I had shitloads of work.

You have made 2561 posts... that is funny because 256 is my lucky/fetish/angel number, it is a recurring number in my life.

5 years already.

Fun can be so many things... But you are probably right about getting up and doing something else... Made me think of "Ultima Esperanza" for a minute then.

I would like to give you a hug if I may... But there seems to be no *HUG* icon here... Ah well... Hug without icon then.

get up, dance like you don't want to impress anyone, strip naked, thrust your arms up in the air... look up, smile a big, silly, toothy grin and you will probably end up at least chuckling.

Thanks! When I say somethings that does not involves playing Settlers of Catan, that means not doing the same stuff every weekend and then.

I need a change, that is the fact. Things may change in a near future, though they dont depend only on me.

This last part always makes me feel a lot better.

will try that.

Previously to this week I had not been to the gym in 5 months... I was spreading (like sherona on crackers)... so made the commitment with myself to get back to it... overly optimistic probably... but then I have to work to pay the rent, mortgage, peoples wages, cat food, dog food, me food, fish food... At least I drive an electric car so I don't have to pay for petrol anymore YAY!!!

but doesnt your eletric bill gets a little expensive ?

Please do the arms stretched - looking up and grinning thing... it is great, makes you feel alive

I will. In the middle of the street. Tomorrow I was supposed to help a friend with our tag rugby program, but I have some real life adulthood shit to get done.

Well, thanks anyway.
I assembled this team for purposes of a League of Extraordinary Gentlemen thing, but in reading this thread it occurs to me they're all highly bangable. Yeah, even Spider Jerusalem.

S.

• Do you wanna unload my
    • Takeaway Teachers
« Reply #2606 on: September 25, 2012, 11:26:33 AM »

Hiya... Actually it only costs about 1,50€ for 100 Km... so quite cheap compared to gas prices here in Spain at the moment.

Have fun even if you have "adult shit" to do... LOL... (How old are you?)

spider jerusalem

• forever a
« Reply #2607 on: September 25, 2012, 03:42:08 PM »

Hiya... Actually it only costs about 1,50€ for 100 Km... so quite cheap compared to gas prices here in Spain at the moment.

Yeah, quite cheap actually.

Have fun even if you have "adult shit" to do... LOL... (How old are you?)

As a matter of fact, one of my friends Fred called me yesterday right after Ive posted here to ask if I was going to  Remy's to play Settlers. 

S.

• Do you wanna unload my
    • Takeaway Teachers
« Reply #2608 on: September 25, 2012, 03:59:11 PM »

^ lol

JRidley

« Reply #2609 on: September 25, 2012, 11:28:48 PM »

So.....Hello!
..........alright, gonna go look around now.
Pages: 1 ... 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 ... 185   Go Up