THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Amanda's got a blog. If blogs could talk, it'd ask you to read it. It might even say "please."

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 13  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Pedophila Today  (Read 25195 times)

tanqgirl

• honest to god i will break your heart, tear you to pieces and rip you apart
  • i fell apart, but got back up again
Re: Pedophila Today
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2011, 12:42:54 AM »

i agree that if a Pedophile (my computer doesnt like when i spell it with an a i guess...) acts on their impulses that they should be sent to jail or some equivalent as well as get help the same way anyone else with any sort of mental disorder who acts out on their impulses would...

but at the same time, there are still cultures out there where it is the norm to get married to and have children with young girls, so does that count as well? and if you think about it at one point in time that was the norm for most people, because you had to start having babies young cause you probably wouldn't live to 30-40...now dont get me wrong i dont personally agree with these things, but they are there...

The Angel Raliel

• ...looked the other way when a third of them fell
  • ...devourer of scones
    • Raliel Art
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2011, 01:30:41 AM »

in the strictest sense... paedophilia is the sexual desire for opre-pubescent children....even in cultures where marriage is very young... it is generally with girls who have "reached womanhood".....other pre-pubescent marriages do occur but these are usually arranged marriages to do with land, money, etc and have usually little or nothing to do with sex.......

Also being homosexual is not the same as paedophilia as homosexuality usually has quite normal and controllable levels of sexual desire ...........where as true paedophilia is (along with other "philia") an overwhelming sexual urge triggered by children...just because one hapens to be gay does not mean that one immediately gets turned on by every one of the same gender that they encounter!
One should always be a little improbable.

@raliel

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2011, 03:32:42 AM »

Okay, here it goes.

I have nothing against gay people but I Feel like they are going against God's design because he made man for woman.

And I have nothing against negative nancies, but I feel like they are going against Twilight Sparkle's true quest for friendship, because Friendship is Magic.

*blinks*

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2011, 03:39:54 AM »

Okay, here it goes.

I have nothing against gay people but I Feel like they are going against God's design because he made man for woman. In all complete honestly, there are some women I would totally fuck but I'm a girl who still need a penis.I just think it's a choice you have and if you enjoy being with someone of the same sex, go ahead! I feel all humans were born with the same sexual instinct but who knows? I could be totally wrong!

I hope I didn't offend anyone.
You are pretty offensive. I don't think it comes from a place of hate, I'll put it nicely and say it comes from naivety.

Sometimes it is better to learn about things you don't understand rather than going in and making bold faced statements like you do. You compare being gay to being a pedophile and expect no one to be offended. Then when they are you feign shock and delete your comment?

I'm starting to think you are trolling for attention. This isn't the first time you've said something ridiculous and have apparently been surprised when it caused controversy.

I have to agree with what you and BB Gun have written.

And I would comment further into your opinion of Mockery and her obtuse opinions, but then that wouldn't be very Applejack of me.   :-\

Savannah

• Ich Bin Ein
  • Accidentally on purpose
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2011, 05:06:24 AM »

I haven't read no more than the first page but i needed to talk,

I saw a documentary about human brain. In the documentary, it was told that most of the criminal behaviours are shaped by the damaged or defective parts of the brain. But the researches about these parts were kept secret, because it would simply cause people to commit the crimes and put the blame on their damaged brains.

Since most of the damages comes from the genes and birth, then it would we impossible to judge or punish people for the crimes they commited.

I have doubts about this problem. Of course we can not judge the people suffering from heavy psychotic diseases, most of them has no connection with the reality. I know from my aunt, she is heavily sick with paranoia and schizophrenia for more than 30 years. Let me explain with an example, she may sacrifice her life for us-her nieces and nephews. But when she goes through a crysis, she may even kill us without hesitation. Once she attacked me because her imaginery friends told her my mother is evil and i'm evil's daughter. Everything has happened in a blink of eye, she took the blade from the kitchen and i saw her running towards me shouting "bitch". Luckly my uncle and cousine managed to stop her and take the blade. Long story short, i believe in the necessity of giving the medical treatment instead of putting such people to the jails.

But on the other hand, pedophilia is not a psychotic disease. It's a behavioural disorder rather than something caused by a damaged brain. Most of the people with pedophilia has total connection to the reality. As far as i know most of them are aware of the wrongfulness of the thing they desire. I think at this point, it's a matter of choice. You know, most of us have ambitions, most of us hold grudge, most of us want to kill somebody at times. For example, whenever my boss behaves in a rude way while he's telling me to do something, i close my eyes and imagine myself killing him. Later on i feel a little guilty for imagining such a horrible thing. But most of the time it helps me to get rid of my anger. As far as i know most of the people chooses to get rid of their anger this way, though some of them choose to make it for real. There's a line between doing and imagining something. And it's the power of fighting with our wills, what keeps us in the good side. Now that the pedophilia is defined as a disorder, i think they must have medical treatment. But also they must be jailed too so that they can see what happens if they listen to the voice of their wills. I think if they have medical treatment and mental healing, they even can feel the pricks of conscience, and take some lessons.
Quote from: Amanda Palmer
I mean, we're losers with bandwidth. #LOFNOTC

facebook is like the worst book I've ever read. the characters do not evolve one bit and the plot is going nowhere.

Mockery

• Frank L. Baum's past bride and Oz princess
  • Lovely, lovely lady lumps
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2011, 11:35:07 AM »

Paedos should be punished, Human Centipede style.

Normally I would say that's cruel but in the case of pedos, I'll allow it.
was too busy looking at the attractive girl in the weird paint vag bib.

I have 47 Indja Points

The Angel Raliel

• ...devourer of scones
    • Raliel Art
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2011, 12:00:41 PM »

Really? what if you were wrong? what if the person was suffering from a particular mental disorder that was actually treatable?
a civilised world should never stoop to uncivilised methods of punishment.......

@raliel

Mockery

« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2011, 12:03:37 PM »

Okay, here it goes.

I have nothing against gay people but I Feel like they are going against God's design because he made man for woman. In all complete honestly, there are some women I would totally fuck but I'm a girl who still need a penis.I just think it's a choice you have and if you enjoy being with someone of the same sex, go ahead! I feel all humans were born with the same sexual instinct but who knows? I could be totally wrong!

You are pretty offensive. I don't think it comes from a place of hate, I'll put it nicely and say it comes from naivety.

Sometimes it is better to learn about things you don't understand rather than going in and making bold faced statements like you do. You compare being gay to being a pedophile and expect no one to be offended. Then when they are you feign shock and delete your comment?

I'm starting to think you are trolling for attention. This isn't the first time you've said something ridiculous and have apparently been surprised when it caused controversy.

I have to agree with what you and BB Gun have written.

And I would comment further into your opinion of Mockery and her obtuse opinions, but then that wouldn't be very Applejack of me.   :-\

No that wouldn't be.

Guys, can we forget about what i said about my views since you all seem to hate them? I'd like to stick at the subject on hand please!

I have 47 Indja Points

imaginary friend

• Enigmagnetic
  • Global Moderator
  • up in flames
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2011, 12:12:22 PM »

Really? what if you were wrong? what if the person was suffering from a particular mental disorder that was actually treatable?
a civilised world should never stoop to uncivilised methods of punishment.......

what are a civilized society's treatment methods for pedophilia?

#@!

Mockery

« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2011, 12:15:56 PM »

Okay, here it goes.

See? See what you just did? You put words in my mouth. I never said that being gay and being a pedophile are the same thing because they are not!

I have a right to state my opinion but I don't like hurting other peoples feelings okay? And maybe I am naive but so is everyone! No one is all knowing! Do you know about everything in the world? You don't so fuck off!

I have 47 Indja Points

The Angel Raliel

• ...devourer of scones
    • Raliel Art
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2011, 12:25:04 PM »

calm it kiddies.....not everyone has to share the same opinion.....and it is up to the individual to question their own opinions and honestly understand why the y think that way.......

as for the civilised worlds way of dealing with true paedophillia is probably going to have to chemical and restrictional.....the true monsters out there in humanity are much more problematic

@raliel

imaginary friend

• Enigmagnetic
  • Global Moderator
  • up in flames
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2011, 12:37:11 PM »

so a bullet to the head is out, then?  :(

#@!

The Angel Raliel

• ...devourer of scones
    • Raliel Art
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2011, 12:41:29 PM »

sorry yep........I am kind of hardline against any form of vengeance based legal conduct......

@raliel

Mockery

« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2011, 12:42:12 PM »

Why don't all pedophiles who are convicted get therapy? Wouldn't that help?

I have 47 Indja Points

The Angel Raliel

• ...devourer of scones
    • Raliel Art
« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2011, 12:49:38 PM »

mainly because it is far cheaper to simply lock criminals away thant to actually attempt rehabilitation or cure....
this basically leads to them either being brutalised inside or networking and learning new criminal skills.....IF paedophillia is truly a mental illness in many caes then you are essentially locking up a person with no other criminal intentions in a place where it suddenly becaomes available to learn directly from inmates loads of criminal skills.....these days even rather high tech ones....

@raliel
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 13  All   Go Up