THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Amanda is making Art with your support on Patreon. Join become a patron and help AFP make ALL THE THINGS.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Pedophila Today  (Read 30317 times)

Agonistes

• discocunt
    • blog
Re: Pedophila Today
« Reply #150 on: July 25, 2011, 07:31:45 PM »

And people say aspies take things to literally.

Anyways, we're in a culture that is obsessed with sex, sex, and more sex. TV shows, movies and sometimes even books only focus on the act of sex, obtaining someone to have sex with or having as much sex as you can. It's a sad reality that many young people are being brain washed into thinking that love isn't important. All that matters to them is sex.

there is a philosophy that states that everything anyone does ever at all is primarily to get laid.

it makes up a large part of my worldview, although i dont subscribe to it completely, because, well, i'm in love too.  i'm not going to lie and say a large part of our mutual attraction isn't because we absolutely sizzle in bed, though, because we totally do.

Mockery

• Frank L. Baum's past bride and Oz princess
  • Lovely, lovely lady lumps
« Reply #151 on: July 25, 2011, 08:17:06 PM »

Anyways, we're in a culture that is obsessed with sex, sex, and more sex. TV shows, movies and sometimes even books only focus on the act of sex, obtaining someone to have sex with or having as much sex as you can. It's a sad reality that many young people are being brain washed into thinking that love isn't important. All that matters to them is sex.

there is a philosophy that states that everything anyone does ever at all is primarily to get laid.

it makes up a large part of my worldview, although i dont subscribe to it completely, because, well, i'm in love too.  i'm not going to lie and say a large part of our mutual attraction isn't because we absolutely sizzle in bed, though, because we totally do.

I'm not totally condemning sex. Sex is great. Granted, I've still a virgin but God created it so we could be connected to our significant other in a deeper more emotional level. I just wish people would realize their is more to life than sex.
was too busy looking at the attractive girl in the weird paint vag bib.

I have 47 Indja Points

Agonistes

• discocunt
    • blog
« Reply #152 on: July 25, 2011, 08:45:55 PM »

I'm not totally condemning sex. Sex is great. Granted, I've still a virgin but God created it so we could be connected to our significant other in a deeper more emotional level. I just wish people would realize their is more to life than sex.

well, there is.  there's all this stuff you can buy so that people will have sex with you.  and, there's money.  people like to have sex with money when it is all over someone else.

in more than one way, sex is life.  there is a lot of danger in trivializing sex that doesn't make life, too.  the entire of western civilization can be connected back to sex.  not having sex still entails making a decision about sex, and in all probability waiting for it, unless one decides never to have it, in which case it still exists as a reality of their existence.

really, it's so all-encompassing because it is kinda....all-encompassing.

Mockery

« Reply #153 on: July 25, 2011, 08:50:43 PM »

well, there is.  there's all this stuff you can buy so that people will have sex with you.  and, there's money.  people like to have sex with money when it is all over someone else.

in more than one way, sex is life.  there is a lot of danger in trivializing sex that doesn't make life, too.  the entire of western civilization can be connected back to sex.  not having sex still entails making a decision about sex, and in all probability waiting for it, unless one decides never to have it, in which case it still exists as a reality of their existence.

really, it's so all-encompassing because it is kinda....all-encompassing.
My mind has just been blown!

I have 47 Indja Points

The Angel Raliel

• ...looked the other way when a third of them fell
  • ...devourer of scones
    • Raliel Art
« Reply #154 on: August 01, 2011, 01:04:27 PM »

indeed sex is used as part of social bonding in many animals...particularly bonobo chimpanzees (one of our closest relatives and some zoologists and anthropologists reckon that chimpanzees should actually be considered part of the hominid line, albeit a distant one....rather than a seperate genus of apes) actively use sex as part of their social grouping and also simply for pleasure...they are noted for their diplays of masturbation and also of same sex couplings for pleasure or group bonding...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonobo
One should always be a little improbable.

@raliel

The Angel Raliel

• ...devourer of scones
    • Raliel Art
« Reply #155 on: August 01, 2011, 01:11:48 PM »

as opposed to common chimpanzees, bonobo's are hyper sexual in habits.....also they seem generally smarter and have a much more complex vocal communication.......also they can pass several self awareness tests and can learn complex symbolic language..both sign language and symbol based keyboard communication......bloody fascinating creatures and a real insight into what we were like at our earlier stages of human evolution......worth noting that we probably only genetically diverged from them a s recently as 7million years ago there is evidence that the final split was actually much later, with a fair amount of hybridisation going on for several million years.....
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2006/05/humans-chimps.html

@raliel

Agonistes

• discocunt
    • blog
« Reply #156 on: August 01, 2011, 01:25:10 PM »

Chimps are so perverse and they love it.  Nobody wants to see their kids watch a chimp masturbating with a big grin on it's face and saying 'what's he doing?'  It's funny to watch the parents watch that in horror, though.

we spent a week or so in high school watching the jane goodall footage from the seventies, and her discoveries of chimp society.  in the wild, those guys can be pretty evil.  it's odd to think of the little cannibals wearing a diaper and co-starring in tv series when you see them pitching a fit and racially persecuting baboons.

of course, baboons aren't much nicer.

The Angel Raliel

• ...devourer of scones
    • Raliel Art
« Reply #157 on: August 01, 2011, 01:29:02 PM »

the chimps you saw were common chimps...their social structure and general behaviour is radically different to the behaviour of Bonobos...one could argue that bonobos are the more socially advanced "civilised" species of chimpanzee and they certainly have much more complex communicative adaptations than their common chimpanzee relatives.....

@raliel

Agonistes

• discocunt
    • blog
« Reply #158 on: August 01, 2011, 01:35:06 PM »

honestly had no idea there was a difference.  my chimp lore is pretty halted with goodall's old footage and studies.  i've seen that she has a new series on apes, and have wanted to learn more about her last twenty years or so of research, but i just haven't had the opportunity to start watching, which of course would lead me to reading.

although, i seem to have inadvertently caused an uprising of all the primates at the birmingham zoo, at one time.

The Angel Raliel

• ...devourer of scones
    • Raliel Art
« Reply #159 on: August 01, 2011, 01:37:26 PM »

what did you do?

@raliel

Agonistes

• discocunt
    • blog
« Reply #160 on: August 01, 2011, 02:33:37 PM »

i was at the zoo because i was having some sort of awful day, and i think i was recovering from some illness or injury, and my girlfriend at the time was trying to cheer me up; it's a nice zoo with well-treated and well-housed animals (they even take various exotic rescues), so it's a happy place.  i don't remember what i was depressed about, only that i was beginning to feel better and cheer up, and we walked by the gorilla pavilion.  i was talking to her and in the course of conversation, mimed a gorilla chest-pound, and one of the males saw me and was highly offended.  he stood up and postured at me, and dared me to come across the wall-and-moat thing they had for the outdoor section of the gorilla pavilion.  we walked on, to keep him from getting more upset, although it was kind of funny, since we were safe.  he followed, grunting and gesturing for me to come back and fight.  it is unsettling to be looked in the eye with that much intelligence, and malevolence.

as we walked down the sidewalk to the primate house, i could see him following us.  the last thing i saw till the wall put me out of sight was his angry head glaring at me from over the wall, where he had climbed up on a rock to watch us go.  he must have contacted the baboons, because as soon as you walk in the primate house, there is a large glass wall with the baboon house on the other side.  the largest male caught one sight of me, puffed up, gave a mighty leap to a small ledge by the glass, and started pounding the glass to get to me, screaming for my blood.  as we walked by, he followed, pissed as hell and banging on the glass whenever he could get up to it (their house had kind of a moat to it as well).  the other baboons didn't take notice, but the alpha was clearly upset with me being there.

i asked an animal tender what might have happened; the gorilla was obvious, i'd been stupid and made a gesture that he took offense to, and rightly so.  he had little ones and females to defend, he didn't know what i was about.  interestingly, though the handler said of course they get that all the time from guys playing as they go by the gorillas and he (the gorilla) never seemed to react or took it seriously.  and, he said, baboons are just crazy, so it was coincidental.

most of the smaller monkeys hid from us, even though they had been playing with people.  however, on that same visit, a tree sloth hugged me.

Mockery

« Reply #161 on: August 01, 2011, 09:08:05 PM »

God created it so we could be connected to our significant other in a deeper more emotional level.

I respect that, but there are many more purposes to sex.  If that were the only reason it was created, there wouldn't be brothels and hot, dumb girls wouldn't get promotions. 

Who said there wasn't more to sex? I'm just saying that's one of the resasons for sex.

I have 47 Indja Points

The Angel Raliel

• ...devourer of scones
    • Raliel Art
« Reply #162 on: August 02, 2011, 03:46:47 AM »

I think it was the statement itself which intimated that that was the only reason, even if that was not what you were trying to convey.........the little sidestep into primates was to show how close we actually are to our nearest living relatives and how they use sex as an integral part of their social behaviour....they do not mate for life but enjoy a highly promiscuous and free lifestyle...the only sexual taboo bonobos seem to have is mother/son pairing....

@raliel

Tiervexx

« Reply #163 on: August 06, 2011, 03:15:06 PM »

I think the culture only reflects human nature in this case.

And I don't think the culture is brain washing people into thinking love isn't important at all.  That is like saying that a culture could brain wash someone into being gay.  It is really damn hard to brain wash someone into doing something that is very against their nature.

...in fact, I think our culture is about as friendly to the idea of "true love" as it gets.  Love is glorified in so many songs and movies that barely if at all mention sex.  Throughout most of history and most of the world marriages were/are generally arranged for political and financial reasons and women were/are told they are wicked if they don't fall in love with the man who essentially buys them.

Mockery

« Reply #164 on: August 24, 2011, 05:56:59 PM »

I think the culture only reflects human nature in this case.

And I don't think the culture is brain washing people into thinking love isn't important at all.  That is like saying that a culture could brain wash someone into being gay.  It is really damn hard to brain wash someone into doing something that is very against their nature.

...in fact, I think our culture is about as friendly to the idea of "true love" as it gets.  Love is glorified in so many songs and movies that barely if at all mention sex.  Throughout most of history and most of the world marriages were/are generally arranged for political and financial reasons and women were/are told they are wicked if they don't fall in love with the man who essentially buys them.

I don't know. I just feel like people are starting to care more about causal sex than love and it makes me kinda of sad. Sex is great but love is more important. I would rather have someone love me for who I am than just wanted to randomly fuck me.

And now total frog is coming to come and destroy me.

I have 47 Indja Points
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13  All   Go Up