THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Amanda's got a blog. If blogs could talk, it'd ask you to read it. It might even say "please."

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6  All   Go Down

Author Topic: fave couples in movies, books, tv shows  (Read 13126 times)

marie_x

• lovefool
  • <3
Re: fave couples in movies, books, tv shows
« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2011, 01:37:22 PM »

ERIC AND SOOKIE ON TRUE BLOOD.
trust me, he's no valentine. though he said he would be mine, his heart is in alaska all the time.

Half Mar

• steals flamingos and gnomes.
  • Cake Sex Riot
    • Drumssss!
« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2011, 01:38:20 PM »

I haven't even seen this movie and they're one of my fave movie couples:

...as I've said elsewhere, they should be a couple in real life.

#@!

I came here to post this. Perfect couple <3
Quote from: Audrey
she's captain of the awesome ship
Quote from: Lucy
if you had a giant spoon you could scoop up an evil person with that spoon and feed them to a giant for breakfast -like a good hearty bowl of evil
Quote from: Chloe
my flatmates can suck on my meat loaf

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2011, 02:09:59 PM »

and

YES. Why do *neither* of those women realise that the right man for them is there all along??

Mockery

• Frank L. Baum's past bride and Oz princess
  • Lovely, lovely lady lumps
« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2011, 02:13:12 PM »

Please don't make me smack you.
was too busy looking at the attractive girl in the weird paint vag bib.

I have 47 Indja Points

marie_x

• lovefool
  • <3
« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2011, 02:22:42 PM »

Please don't make me smack you.
smack me why ?
trust me, he's no valentine. though he said he would be mine, his heart is in alaska all the time.

Annebelle.

• Trampeltier
  • How 'bout a nice and warm Cake Sex Riot?
« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2011, 02:31:25 PM »

and

YES. Why do *neither* of those women realise that the right man for them is there all along??

Because they're incredibly stupid, there is no excuse. Jess was more right for Rory than Dean ever was. Dean wasn't intelligent enough for Rory, he was also too jealous and lost his temper over the tiniest little things. I hated Dean. I think Jess treated her way better. Even though he was all for the monosyllabic conversations, he was intelligent and wellspoken. Also, I think Jess left Stars Hollow without saying goodbye, to avoid having to face Rory and tell her that they can't go to the prom because he failed at school, when Rory was the only person to believe in his abilities. And Logan was just a jerk, I liked him too, though, maybe because he saved Rory from another round of Dean, imo. He was just to much of a jerky rich boy. And then when Jess showed up with a book he had written, I kind of wished Rory would've dumped Logan for him...

And I realise I may sound like a lunatic, talking about fictional characters as if they're real.
Quote from: Niels
"if he tells me no I'll do your mum until she hits the floor, eventually I know she's doomed to come right back and ask for more"

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2011, 02:33:41 PM »

^No, you're completely right. Dean was an idiot, way too dumb for Rory and he didn't seem able to have his own life - like everything just revolved around her, which isn't what someone as independent as Rory needs. Jess was perfect for her, even more so after he was in Philadelphia and seemed to be getting back on track with things. As for Spuffy, I mean, come the fuck on. That's just pure logic.

Agonistes

• discocunt
    • blog
« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2011, 02:39:13 PM »

i cant stand when characters couple up.  it's a pain in the ass, and the plot suffers because we have to hear about everybody's FEELINGS.

Annebelle.

• Trampeltier
« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2011, 02:40:14 PM »

^^Angel was too much of a lovesick puppy for Buffy, he didn't challenge her and was always way too protective, as if Buffy was a little girl who needed help. And then Riley, ugh, pure awful, hated him and his army guy attitude, he was way too show off-y and tried too hard. Spike was Spike. Perfect and everything.
"if he tells me no I'll do your mum until she hits the floor, eventually I know she's doomed to come right back and ask for more"

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #54 on: October 01, 2011, 02:43:35 PM »

^^Angel was too much of a lovesick puppy for Buffy, he didn't challenge her and was always way too protective, as if Buffy was a little girl who needed help. And then Riley, ugh, pure awful, hated him and his army guy attitude, he was way too show off-y and tried too hard. Spike was Spike. Perfect and everything.

Right with you on Riley - he was a total twat. Angel got better later on, but I think that was mainly because he was much more bearable in 'Angel' and so when he came back to visit they kept the character that way xD But he wasn't interesting enough, or exciting enough. Spike's a babe xD

Annebelle.

• Trampeltier
« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2011, 02:48:16 PM »

I never watched Angel, well, I watched a few episodes, but it just wasn't as good as BtVS, so I only saw Angel when he came back for something or other, later on... I did like that the plots of Angel and Buffy were woven together, and whenever someone would leave to see Angel in LA or the other way around, you'd actually have to watch the other show to know what happened there. Like when Faith came back in season 7, I watched Angel, to see how she actually escaped from prison or something.

Ooooooh, also, back on topic: I like Luke & Lorelai together in Gilmore Girls, but I also like Lorelai & Christopher, I can NEVER decide which pairing is better...

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #56 on: October 01, 2011, 02:50:08 PM »

Gah, I hate Christopher. He's such a little man-child. Luke all the way :)

Annebelle.

• Trampeltier
« Reply #57 on: October 01, 2011, 02:52:58 PM »

But he knows Lorelai. Like *knows* knows. I did hate him for leaving Lorelai when he got the phonecall that sherry was back and pregnant.
Luke is perfect because he waited for yeaaaaaaars for Lorelai to settle down and notice him.

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #58 on: October 01, 2011, 03:17:55 PM »

But he knows Lorelai. Like *knows* knows. I did hate him for leaving Lorelai when he got the phonecall that sherry was back and pregnant.
Luke is perfect because he waited for yeaaaaaaars for Lorelai to settle down and notice him.

Ack, part of the joy of a relationship is *getting* to know somebody. And really, she's not all that mysterious xD Luke waited for her, and was the sweetest loveliest thing to her, and then you can't argue with a man who would work that hard to give Rory a graduation party, even though he wasn't bonking her mum at the time! Christopher might know Lorelai better, but he also treats her and Rory like ragdolls that he can pick up and drop whenever he chooses.

Annebelle.

• Trampeltier
« Reply #59 on: October 01, 2011, 03:24:58 PM »

Ack, part of the joy of a relationship is *getting* to know somebody. And really, she's not all that mysterious xD Luke waited for her, and was the sweetest loveliest thing to her, and then you can't argue with a man who would work that hard to give Rory a graduation party, even though he wasn't bonking her mum at the time! Christopher might know Lorelai better, but he also treats her and Rory like ragdolls that he can pick up and drop whenever he chooses.

If you put it like that, Christopher sounds horrible xD
I like how Luke went all crazy when Rory decided to quit Yale, the moment was so typical of him.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6  All   Go Up