THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Amanda is making Art with your support on Patreon. Join become a patron and help AFP make ALL THE THINGS.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Townie thread (Lexington area)  (Read 586 times)

J_Beck

• Only G-d Can Judge Me
Townie thread (Lexington area)
« on: December 05, 2007, 05:02:03 PM »

I was driving home today and decided to just go down mass ave instead of up rt 2; and I know this happened now years ago but that cleared out area by yangtze just doesnt look good. It used to be a nice little (seemed bigger as I reflected) place to hang out for a bit after taking the bike path in from bedford, hell I think we did a little ultimate frisbee game there back in the day.

So just another beautification project gone wrong  :'(

They have been trying to do the same in Bedford with a big parking lot of all things saying it will look better than the trees and small lot behind bedford video. Am I the only one who actually prefers trees to cleared out space?
"It's the game of life. Do I win or do I lose? One day they're gonna shut the game down. I gotta have as much fun and go around the board as many times as I can before it's my turn to leave."

Jarboe

• Enlightened, highly-refined, pseudo-intellectualism. Overnight delivery available.
  • I shouldn't bother, he's eight miles high.
    • Too Many Feelings
Re: Townie thread (Lexington area)
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2007, 05:05:24 PM »

Oh man, I drove by there the other day on my way to Jo-Anns Fabrics.

Every time I come home to Acton there is something new and weird and non-Actony that has popped up. A few nice old houses replaced with the most boringly designed condos made of ticky tacky. Not that I don't support more affordable housing, but... still.

I can't wait for this coming summer. Barefoot muck runnin in Harvard and Stow, where there are about three people ever and they all make their own jam.

Also Kimballs Ice Cream.
Ever since I was a kid I've been a brooding basket case.

Quote from: friezens
i remember when i was 13 i used to play with matchbox cars and i had to be home by 23pm, today, they have butt sex with strangers at age 13.
Pages: [1]   Go Up