THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Itching to see Amanda in concert? Visit the tour page to see if she's playing a city near you!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 ... 18  All   Go Down

Author Topic: News of the Weird  (Read 33397 times)

Astica

• Ghost
  • Purportedly decadent.
Re: News of the Weird
« Reply #105 on: May 07, 2012, 04:17:21 AM »

unless it was the last breeding-age female of its species, he just did it for kicks. fact.
There must have been some way of creating the same effect without using his tongue. A small, damp sponge, perhaps?
Quote from: Indja
I mean really, my sins are my own - i don't wnat some cunt to swoop in and wipe the slate clean. it is my fucking slate. fuck offf.

Quote from: N.U.
Tricorns are fuckbanana awesome.

imaginary friend

• Enigmagnetic
  • Global Moderator
  • up in flames
« Reply #106 on: May 07, 2012, 10:11:33 PM »

warning - this is beyond fucked up. think twice before clicking:       :violent1: :violent1: :violent1:

Pope Totalfrog

• AKA Arse Fez von Titty Biscuit
  • Queen of the wild (suburban) frontier.
    • twitter
« Reply #107 on: May 07, 2012, 11:11:00 PM »

Wow. Froggie's like a superhero...
Trick question: No matter how they're prepared, and how hungry you may be, tarantulas are NOT food

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #108 on: May 07, 2012, 11:54:27 PM »

warning - this is beyond fucked up. think twice before clicking:      http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2140702/South-Korea-customs-officials-thousands-pills-filled-powdered-human-baby-flesh.html?ICO=most_read_module

Gnnfgh. I wish there had have been a way for you to post the URL without it saying what it says, because I read the URL to see if there was anything in there I didn't want to see and there was. Obviously I've not clicked the link, and thank you completely for the heads-up - I like being able to make decisions like that :) But still, urkkk.

Savannah

• Ich Bin Ein
  • Accidentally on purpose
« Reply #109 on: May 08, 2012, 01:44:11 AM »

warning - this is beyond fucked up. think twice before clicking:      http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2140702/South-Korea-customs-officials-thousands-pills-filled-powdered-human-baby-flesh.html?ICO=most_read_module

Gnnfgh. I wish there had have been a way for you to post the URL without it saying what it says, because I read the URL to see if there was anything in there I didn't want to see and there was. Obviously I've not clicked the link, and thank you completely for the heads-up - I like being able to make decisions like that :) But still, urkkk.

Yeah the URL summarizes the subject, but i couldn't take myself from reading it.
I'm about to throw up, i can't believe how cruel some people can be. Ah, and what kind of fucktards take those pills? Really, urkkk!
Quote from: Amanda Palmer
I mean, we're losers with bandwidth. #LOFNOTC

facebook is like the worst book I've ever read. the characters do not evolve one bit and the plot is going nowhere.

absynth aura

• Fill me with your
« Reply #110 on: May 08, 2012, 03:08:47 AM »

That is fucking disgusting.
^I'm pretty sure if I'm turning into a horse to fuck a stranger off the internet, vodka will play its part...

Lighting cigarettes with you

slyvia k

« Reply #111 on: May 08, 2012, 01:14:44 PM »

same.
UGHHHH
Yeah the URL summarizes the subject, but i couldn't take myself from reading it.
I'm about to throw up, i can't believe how cruel some people can be. Ah, and what kind of fucktards take those pills? Really, urkkk!

imaginary friend

• Enigmagnetic
  • Global Moderator
  • up in flames
« Reply #112 on: May 08, 2012, 02:42:26 PM »

actually, now that you mention it, there is. you can hide a link like this:    :buck2:

totally slipped my mind.  :(

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #113 on: May 08, 2012, 02:52:28 PM »

actually, now that you mention it, there is. you can hide a link like this:    :buck2:

Aw, hey, it's alright :) You did good giving the heads-up.

CeeGBee

• Too o-o-old to rock & ro-o-oll, but too young to die...
  • Global Moderator
    • Facebook, website, what's the dif?
« Reply #114 on: May 08, 2012, 08:54:50 PM »

Aw, hey, it's alright :) You did good giving the heads-up.
So....  You're saying he gives good head's-up?
Is it bad that what she said made perfect sense to me?

Astica

• Ghost
  • Purportedly decadent.
« Reply #115 on: May 11, 2012, 07:51:58 AM »

Hah. I first saw this article when it came up as a headline on the msn home page, which I was automatically redirected to after signing out of my email. No warning whatsoever...
Quote from: Indja
I mean really, my sins are my own - i don't wnat some cunt to swoop in and wipe the slate clean. it is my fucking slate. fuck offf.

Quote from: N.U.
Tricorns are fuckbanana awesome.

Pope Totalfrog

• AKA Arse Fez von Titty Biscuit
  • Queen of the wild (suburban) frontier.
    • twitter
Wow. Froggie's like a superhero...
Trick question: No matter how they're prepared, and how hungry you may be, tarantulas are NOT food

Miss Sahara

« Reply #117 on: May 13, 2012, 05:41:35 PM »

70 year old virgin looking for love...

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/05/10/pam-shaw-the-70-year-old-virgin-is-looking-for-love-pictures_n_1506533.html

oh my. these pictures!!! for some reason, the thought that there must be people who believe that sex only belongs in a marriage but never got around to marry and so stayed virgins never occured to me before :uglystupid2:

slyvia k

« Reply #118 on: May 24, 2012, 04:32:06 AM »

SUPER DISTURBING, i warn you:
a mother killed her 4 year old daughter and cut her into pieces and put it in the freezer...in belgium... i really want to vomit now

CeeGBee

• Too o-o-old to rock & ro-o-oll, but too young to die...
  • Global Moderator
    • Facebook, website, what's the dif?
« Reply #119 on: May 25, 2012, 01:52:44 AM »

SUPER DISTURBING, i warn you:
a mother killed her 4 year old daughter and cut her into pieces and put it in the freezer...in belgium... i really want to vomit now

I told you you shouldn't accept dinner invitations from strangers in foreign countries,
but did you listen to me? Noooooo....
Is it bad that what she said made perfect sense to me?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 ... 18  All   Go Up