I usually don't do New Year's resolutions. I've never felt the need to do anything differently. But this coming year, I'm supposed to start "grown up life", getting a job and stuff. A few changes are ahead of me anyway, so maybe I should prepare myself for a whole new life. I'm going to make some resolutions and leave them on my computer dashboard, so I'll be confronted with them, daily.
- Be more structured and disciplined. I should start planning important stuff and do it right away, instead of procrastinating everything to the very last moment.
- Do my very best for my teaching work experience. Put a lot of effort in the lesson plans and examples, preferably more than is expected of me. I do not only want to teach the students how to do stuff, I also want to teach myself.
- Stop being nervous when I have to talk to a group of people. Those high school kids will eat me alive if I don't.
- Have breakfast before 10am every day, except for Sundays.
- Eat more vegetables and drink less sodas. Get in shape a bit more.
- Clean up after myself, instead of just leaving things out.
- Draw more. So I can actually get better at it.
- Read more.
- Get a job, earn money, save money, ...
- Get my driver's licence.
- Have a bit more fun, go out a little more, be young while I still am. Say yes to people's offers a bit more.
That should be enough, really...