THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Want some free music? Most of AFP's discography (as well as The Dolls, side-projects, and more) is available for free+donation on Bandcamp

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sublet Amanda's NY apartment for Feb. & March  (Read 1145 times)

SuperKate

Sublet Amanda's NY apartment for Feb. & March
« on: January 16, 2012, 04:20:51 PM »

Available for sublet Feb. & March. $2000 each month.

HUGE two-bedroom in Park Slope in a brand new building, on the top (11th) floor.
State of the art everything, wooden floors, two bathrooms, and TWO walk-out glass-paned balconies with a view of Brooklyn and the cemetery on one side and a view of the Manhattan skyline on the other. Both bedrooms connect to their own bathroom. The kitchen has all modern, stainless-steel appliances. Central air/heat. There's a laundry room on site, and a deck area that you can sign out for bbq's and small gatherings. And there's a doorman to help insure your packages will be signed for.
There's very minimal furniture in the apartment right now. If you're looking for something slightly more furnished, email me. We can probably bring in a few more pieces so the apartment isn't completely empty. This is such a beautiful place. Tons of light. It can be used for photo shoots or rehearsals. I can vouch for using it as a dance space.
There are several grocery and health food stores in the area, along with many bars and restaurants. Prospect Park and Green-Wood Cemetery are excellent areas to go for a walk. And the Prospect Ave. stop on the R train is just 2 blocks away.
No deposit is needed, and the monthly rent is way below market value. You can email me at us@amandapalmer.net if you have any other questions.

Pages: [1]   Go Up