THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Amanda's got a blog. If blogs could talk, it'd ask you to read it. It might even say "please."

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: (A) Game of Thrones  (Read 8744 times)

CeeGBee

• Too o-o-old to rock & ro-o-oll, but too young to die...
  • Global Moderator
    • Facebook, website, what's the dif?
Re: (A) Game of Thrones
« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2013, 11:45:40 PM »

S3e08 spoilers:
So after Sam shatters mr white walker with his presumably Valerian steel blade...please tell me he actually picked the blade back up again before they ran off? It didn't look like he did, but if he didn't it's officially his own fault if he doesn't come out alive next time -.-
Haven't seen the ep, but in the book it's an obsidian [i.e. glass] blade, and it gets shattered.
Is it bad that what she said made perfect sense to me?

Astica

• Ghost
  • Purportedly decadent.
« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2013, 01:55:34 AM »

S3e08 spoilers:
So after Sam shatters mr white walker with his presumably Valerian steel blade...please tell me he actually picked the blade back up again before they ran off? It didn't look like he did, but if he didn't it's officially his own fault if he doesn't come out alive next time -.-
Haven't seen the ep, but in the book it's an obsidian [i.e. glass] blade, and it gets shattered.
oh. Well, the whatever-made blade it is that does in white walkers. Obsidian, I guess. We see the white walker shatter, but it's not clear if the blade shatters with it. Keen to see what happens next.
Quote from: Indja
I mean really, my sins are my own - i don't wnat some cunt to swoop in and wipe the slate clean. it is my fucking slate. fuck offf.

Quote from: N.U.
Tricorns are fuckbanana awesome.

CeeGBee

• Too o-o-old to rock & ro-o-oll, but too young to die...
  • Global Moderator
    • Facebook, website, what's the dif?
« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2013, 08:28:22 PM »

S3e08 spoilers:
oh. Well, the whatever-made blade it is that does in white walkers. Obsidian, I guess. We see the white walker shatter, but it's not clear if the blade shatters with it. Keen to see what happens next.
Yeah, obsidian, they call it "dragon glass", and it is lethal to Walkers, as is Valyrian steel, I think....
Is it bad that what she said made perfect sense to me?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Up