THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Like" Amanda? Be sure to Zuckerberg-that-shit, and show her on Facebook... (The Dolls' Facebook is HERE)

Pages: 1 ... 78 79 80 81 [82]   Go Down

Author Topic: weird dreams  (Read 124648 times)

imaginary friend

• Enigmagnetic
  • Global Moderator
  • up in flames
Re: weird dreams
« Reply #1215 on: July 31, 2013, 06:34:33 PM »

i'm in ur subconscious, gatecrashing ur dreams ;)

If you ever dye your hair red, don't dye your eyebrows to match. Trust me on this.

N.U.  I'd watch the shit out of that version!

N.U.

• Initials... OF DOOM!
« Reply #1216 on: August 01, 2013, 10:04:40 AM »

i'm in ur subconscious, gatecrashing ur dreams ;)

If you ever dye your hair red, don't dye your eyebrows to match. Trust me on this.

N.U.  I'd watch the shit out of that version!

Trust me. Best version. EVER!

sangrebloom

• I'm working toward something, I don't know what...
« Reply #1217 on: August 02, 2013, 04:08:08 PM »

i dreamed I owned a chicken and I was petting it like a james bond villain.  I was considering un-making a section of reality with a really complicated computer console that flashed a sky blue as it was touched. I assume I set my villain chicken down somewhere while I rooting around snipping the threads of this particular patch of reality out. 
I had to google pegging.

"I'm generally confused - I can't hear you over my obnoxious wealth"

Indja Points:40

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #1218 on: August 23, 2013, 05:41:36 AM »

^if i ever write a movie with an evil villain in, i will be sure and include a villain chicken, because that sounds incredible xD

@topic - i dreamt last night i was having a threesome with gillian anderson and allison brie. then, in my dream, i woke up and realised that my mum's 2 cats were in my bed. it really put me off my stride and ruined the dream. then i woke up irl and realised that if it weren't for that middle part with the cats then everything would be a-ok but as it was i couldn't even get back into the fantasy without thinking about the bloody cats >:-(

imaginary friend

• Enigmagnetic
  • Global Moderator
  • up in flames
« Reply #1219 on: August 23, 2013, 10:56:12 AM »

I have no idea how my dream got to that point, but in the last part of it, I won tickets to see Muse in Pittsburgh (which is really happening in about 2 or 3 weeks) and not being able to find a way there.

Faloleen

« Reply #1220 on: August 23, 2013, 01:40:51 PM »

I visited David Bowie in his apartment and I sat on the floor and told him that I really looked forward to be alone with him and he said: "Well, that's not gonna happen for a while 'cause your friend is in my kitchen making homemade ice cream." So I went to the kitchen and there was my best friend Eli making homemade ice cream for David Bowie.
Fate is not a factor.

imaginary friend

• Enigmagnetic
  • Global Moderator
  • up in flames
« Reply #1221 on: August 23, 2013, 07:31:00 PM »

I visited David Bowie in his apartment and I sat on the floor and told him that I really looked forward to be alone with him and he said: "Well, that's not gonna happen for a while 'cause your friend is in my kitchen making homemade ice cream." So I went to the kitchen and there was my best friend Eli making homemade ice cream for David Bowie.

awe to the some.

Astica

• Ghost
  • Purportedly decadent.
« Reply #1222 on: August 24, 2013, 04:30:02 PM »

This is an awesome dream.
Quote from: Indja
I mean really, my sins are my own - i don't wnat some cunt to swoop in and wipe the slate clean. it is my fucking slate. fuck offf.

Quote from: N.U.
Tricorns are fuckbanana awesome.

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #1223 on: August 24, 2013, 11:32:18 PM »

This is an awesome dream.

seconded, it's fucking brilliant xD

spider jerusalem

• forever a
  • um mazzaropi incriminado
« Reply #1224 on: August 25, 2013, 12:13:01 AM »

Last time (friday to saturday) at some point, there was this man, more or less 50, walking with his tiny dog. Suddenly, his dog flees and his is running trying to catch the leach. It doesn't take long to another dog, big one, looking like a Boxer, appears and runs after it. The owner of the little dog is able to grab the leach before the big dog grabs the little dog. Out of the blue, the owner says to the big dog something like:

"And you, what a shame!"

The dog, over his legs, standing in a straight position, stretches its paws in a small opened angle (you know, like when you say "what you wanted me to do?!?!?!") and says it very angry:

"If you are going to bash me, don't ask for help!"

It was something like Scooby-Doo, but the dog had nothing anthropomorphic. It was a dog, with a body language of a dog, moving his mouth like a dog, but gesticulating and talking like a human.

I assembled this team for purposes of a League of Extraordinary Gentlemen thing, but in reading this thread it occurs to me they're all highly bangable. Yeah, even Spider Jerusalem.

Savannah

• Ich Bin Ein
  • Accidentally on purpose
« Reply #1225 on: August 31, 2013, 04:24:48 AM »

I was at some airport, trying to catch a flight so somewhere. They allowed my family to get into the plane, but i couldn't find my id card  in my hand bag though i was sure it was there. Anyway i got into an argument with the check-in hostess, and she did not allowed me to get into the plane.

I got back to the waiting room and started crying -i guess i had to fly to İstanbul for my cousine's wedding in Oct 19th- i was so hopeless. But then i saw a local celebrity (Serra Yılmaz, a very famous actress, and translator/interpreter), she came and asked why i was crying  and i told her about the problem. She smiled at me with her shiny blueish-green eyes and said everything's going to be okay and told me about how many times she had faced the same problem.

Though i'd missed my flight, i was really happy to see her as she has always been an idol and an inspiration for me. I remember waking up with a huge smile on my face :)
Quote from: Amanda Palmer
I mean, we're losers with bandwidth. #LOFNOTC

facebook is like the worst book I've ever read. the characters do not evolve one bit and the plot is going nowhere.

sangrebloom

• I'm working toward something, I don't know what...
« Reply #1226 on: October 05, 2013, 04:37:58 AM »

So this dream was kinda great. 
I was walking up this sidewalk, in a rotten mood when a beautiful curly haired chocolate colored dog walked up to me.  It's BIG and soft and so stinkin' cute. I gush over this dog for a bit and hug it. It/She leads me to this big house and I walk in and just sit down on the sofa like I own the place.  The Dog jumps onto the sofa and cuddles with me and I start to complain to Neil Gaiman that I don't understand how people can be so thoughtless and stupid. I realize I'm barely looking at him and I turn and he's just sitting at a desk, with his hand to his mouth and he replies " They just are sometimes."
I frowned and asked "Shouldn't you say something a little more positive than that?"  I'm still petting this dog and she's rolled over on her back so I can pet her tum.
He huffed a laugh and said "I would if I could, but I don't think lying would help."
and then I woke up.
I had to google pegging.

"I'm generally confused - I can't hear you over my obnoxious wealth"

Indja Points:40

Faloleen

« Reply #1227 on: October 06, 2013, 03:28:54 AM »

^Amazing!
Fate is not a factor.
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 80 81 [82]   Go Up