THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Want some free music? Most of AFP's discography (as well as The Dolls, side-projects, and more) is available for free+donation on Bandcamp

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 82   Go Down

Author Topic: weird dreams  (Read 124615 times)

causeitsafuckingsecret

Re: weird dreams
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2008, 08:32:57 AM »

I had a dream (probably the worst one I remember) that my family and I were on a game show run by ICP-style clowns. We kept trying to play the segments of the game, but they were making it impossible for us to win. Whenever we lost a segment, they would kill off a member of my family. It was awful. At the end it was just my mother and me. Then I woke up.
"Greg, did you get my fucking groceries?"

murmur

« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2008, 09:59:45 AM »

I constantly dream im ringing up things at work. Once I grabbed my cat to scan and woke up. poor kitty.

Seb

• Hands Up! Guns Out! Represent That World Town!
    • This is to my writerscafe profile! Which has all my writing! ^.^
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2008, 11:10:09 AM »

Most of my dreams-- when I have them-- are really weird, but fucking scary! Like I'm ALWAYS running from something and someone dies and I'm really afraid. So that's why a dream catcher is above my bed! I had a dream on Thursday that was insane though. It wasn't really a dream- more a collection of images just stringed together and such. I didn't understand what was going on in the dream, but that next day I went to a poetry slam and I saw the same things in my dream like there! It was crazy- It was all the same shots and everything. I was freaking out.
peace.

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2008, 02:40:20 PM »

Most of my dreams-- when I have them-- are really weird, but fucking scary!

Man, same here! I dream like every night, and about 3/2 of them are nightmares. It's fucking horrible. They always seem to involve my mother being evil, and everyone I like dying and it all being my fault :(

Cirque

• will emerge from the cocoon as a
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2008, 02:49:13 PM »

About three weeks ago I had a dream where I was waiting at a taxi rank with a glass shelter.
This was the exact same taxi rank as outside Dublin airport, which would make sense seeing as I had this dream while sleeping on a plane.
Anyway at this taxi rank a taxi pulled up driven by my friend Winnie,a 7 seater to be exact.
as the side door slid open my friend Jay hoped out...twice. Thats right there was two of him.
As Winnie packed my luggage into the taxi Jay pushed his face up against the glass and made some interesting faces, both of him did.

Goodbye-Umbrella

« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2008, 08:42:56 AM »

i had a dream last week where i was antony (as in antony and cleopatra) but it was like present times, and only my head was left. so i was like this floating head of antony talking to the guy who was about to marry my daughter, and i kept making sutble references that i was antony, then denying it when he asked if i was... it was odd...

Briezion

• Worlds Best Human Pillow
  • He makes me smile and He doesn't even know it.
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2008, 03:38:32 PM »

Night before last I dreamt that I was giving a random woman oral sex and I couldn't see her, just feel the motions of oral sex, and then when I did open my eyes (in the dream) she was what appeared to be a crocodilian like creature who then began to consume me legs first. I woke up after it got about up to my ribcage.
"Nothing, NOTHING?! Tra La La..."

Catchphrase

« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2008, 04:32:33 PM »

All my dreams are really weird. Most of them are scary, or creepy at least.

Some memorable ones:

I can't remember why, but I was running. And I knew that if I looked above eye level then these bird things that were following would kill me. So I couldn't look up, and I got to a hill and I had to look up and I woke up.

Another; me and my friend decided to go to some guys house where we knew a 'demon' (the word we used in the dream) lived, and we went and knocked on his door. He opened and he was an old man, but he didn't have eyes, so it went from noose to balding grey combover. He invites us in and we go in (a little bit creeped out), and then he just bites a chunk clean out of my friends neck. I scream and look down..and her neck was made out of red cake. :/

I also had this one every night for a few weeks where I was running around my school, but it was a mental hospital or a prison, I can't quite remember. I think it may have been a very secure mental hospital? Anyway, I was running around it trying to get away from someone, and I don't know why they were chasing me. A few weeks ago I was on a coach, going ice skating with school and I saw this building. It was this part of the building in my dream that I hadn't recognised before. It creeped me out, a lot. :(

I also had one when I was a kid where I went into my parents room and there was someone climbing through the window. It was a robot made entirely from household appliences D: and he chased me into my room and put his arms out - he had those ultra hot lamps as hands - and burnt my chest with them as he pushed me back onto my bed :|
That scarred me for quite a while.

colordeaf

• New! Chicken of the Galaxy Dolphin Nuggets
    • Gallery of Questionable Taste
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2008, 07:40:02 PM »

All dreams are weird, really.

In one of them, my dad killed a stray kitten by throwing it out of the door because it "had no mother, no good." It's probably because I don't like them.
And then in the same dream, Amanda Palmer wrote a song for me.
And then I found out Amy Lee smoked a pack of cigarettes a day (unlikely, since she needs to maintain her singing voice) via a magazine I couldn't quite read.
Dude...  I'm getting high just from being in the same room with you...

murmur

« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2008, 11:20:51 PM »

The other night I dreamt that a man driving a glacier(big mounds of moving ice) was going down roads up and driveways destroying things. I felt the earth shaking it felt so fucking real and when i woke up i had to go see if we had and earthquake and we didn't but damn

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2008, 04:21:22 PM »

I had a dream a while ago where I was in Mexico, running from an angry mob, and had to run into this house, go up the stairs, open the window - which kept jamming - and jump out of it onto this massive hill with wood at the top of it where they couldn't get me. I had it about 9 nights in a row though, but kept messing up, but getting further every night - like the first one, I went to the wrong house, then next night I fell over on the stairs, then I couldn't open the window, and so on. It was well odd.

my real name is Amy

« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2008, 12:30:49 PM »

a few days ago i had a dream about my car and the police. i was pulled over and it was basically a routine traffic stop, until they tried to tell me that my car was stolen. my car wasnt stolen, it was brand new, and at this point i realize that it didnt matter if it was stolen or not, i was going to get charged with something anyway. these cops were in a nasty mood. when he asked me for identificaton and registration i started screaming at him. two key phrases that i recall shouting were,"fuck you pig", and "fuck the police". he asked me to step out of the car and when i did i put a pistol to the side of his head. i was going to shoot him, but i pistolwhipped him instead. after he fell to the ground i got back into my car and drove off. i woke up very shortly after that.

i think that i watch to many of those car chase tv shows.

colordeaf

• New! Chicken of the Galaxy Dolphin Nuggets
    • Gallery of Questionable Taste
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2008, 08:04:16 PM »

My dad...the git. He appeared in another unpleasant dream, this time it was me trying to fight him and smelling his sweat D:

I was really unhappy during French class because that unpleasant was also my own scent. DISGUSTING  :violent5:
Plus, coffee smells like cigarettes D:
Dude...  I'm getting high just from being in the same room with you...

Katherine May Williams

« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2008, 05:59:30 AM »

I dreamed that Jane's Addiction were going to play a show in Iran.. but they/I ended up in a noisy crowded pet shop. There was a sea monster in one of the fish tanks and someone had died. All the pet shop people held hands and remembered the dead person while I flew up to one of the high shelves and watched the vigil like a vulture.

~*johanna*~

« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2008, 07:27:04 PM »

last week i had a dream that i was walking around school, but then all of a sudden when i turned the corner i was watching a storm coming in from the ocean. after that, i'm all of a sudden in my bedroom.

dreams are fun. you can apparate all over the place!
"I am a fully rounded human being. With a degree from the University of Life, a diploma from the School of Hard Knocks and three gold stars from the Kindgarten of Getting the Shit Kicked Out of Me." -Edmund Blackadder
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 82   Go Up