THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Amanda is making Art with your support on Patreon. Join become a patron and help AFP make ALL THE THINGS.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 82   Go Down

Author Topic: weird dreams  (Read 124603 times)

SisterDesire

• I am the world's worst accident.............
Re: weird dreams
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2008, 01:23:20 AM »

I have had many dreams over years where celebrities were coming to my house for dinner.  Madonna showed up a lot.
"I want to do more than survive; I want to rub it in your face."

Mandolin Rain

• Psycho Adventure Barbie
  • Midwestern Manders.
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2008, 03:08:03 AM »

i used to have a reoccuring dream where i would be at the altar ready to marry someone, and would look at them and say "i'm only 16. I can't marry you yet!"

The first guy was Dylan McDermott (the guy from the practice)
and the second guy was Ashton Kutcher.

That same dream happened 5-6 times when i was a teenager.
Quote from: Marilyn Monroe
Beneath the makeup and the smile, I'm just a girl who wishes for the world

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2008, 03:23:36 PM »

I had a dream last night where I was at the bar in this massive ice palace - like the one in that James Bond film - and a girl who's on my rugby team came over to me in a fur coat and said, "Hey, wanna see what I've got on underneath?" Hank panky followed. It was very odd - I don't even fancy this girl!

CeeGBee

• Too o-o-old to rock & ro-o-oll, but too young to die...
  • Global Moderator
    • Facebook, website, what's the dif?
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2008, 11:48:22 PM »

I've had this one before, with various details changed, and I'm sure it's Chapter One in
Dream Interpretation For Idiots...

For some reason, I'm back in Middle School (usually it's been High School, but not the most
recent dream) to finish some class that I somehow missed all those many years ago.
Of course, I don't make it to any classes, and I can't remember my locker combination,
and eventually someone said "It's cool, you don't need the class...  You can go"...

and that's all.

I hated Middle School.  Didn't particularly love High School either.
Is it bad that what she said made perfect sense to me?

Mali

• I STAB YOU
  • evilthoughtsevilthoughts
    • myspacorz
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2008, 08:06:39 PM »

I was a spy, I climbed through a dryer into a laundry matt, only to be caught by a hispanic young woman who subsequently saved my life from the coppers after I faught with her very big abusive bald boyfriend and he had knocked me out after I had severely damaged his cranium. I am stealthy.
I just need a friend.
Mali-licious, if I was a boy I would want to be your boyfriend!

murmur

« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2008, 12:21:51 PM »

I dreamt about this guy from work last night. He kept asking me on dates and cornering me in bathrooms that had three doors. I'd keep turning him down and he'd keep trying. It was so sweet but god i was being such a cunt. Then I threw a fruit basket at him. wtf

85283-071

• tangentrification on a stick
  • M?ust We? Thro?b
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2008, 08:13:02 PM »

I have had many dreams over years where celebrities were coming to my house for dinner.  Madonna showed up a lot.

Peripheral celebrities show up in my dreams, usually as part of a group of people closer to my reality. For instance... walking in the woods with my friends Mike, Susan, Betsy, Jimmy, Zoe from the Cybill show, Dean Ween from Ween, my friend Dan. It's like they are extras.
...a little concerned about your sensibilities.

RaggedyAnn

« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2008, 08:21:04 PM »

It's really rare that I remember my dreams for more than a few hours, but I had one when I was 7 or 8 years old that stuck with me for some reason.

I was in the car with my mom and we were driving down a street in a neighborhood at night. All the streetlamps were glowing red, which made it look really creepy. We were driving really slowly because my mom wanted to put a letter in someone's mailbox, but we couldn't find their house. There was an old man(I think he was blind) who was walking down the sidewalk behind us, but since we were driving so slowly, he was right next to our car pretty soon. Then my mom made me open my door so I could deliver the letter, and the old man just kept walking until he fell into the car, across my lap. As soon as he fell I knew he was dead, and it scared the living shit out of me.
There once was knowledge on my tongue, in an ever-increasing dose.Serenity in my lungs, and excitement up my nose.
I'd put poison in my veins, whilst truth trickled down my throat, but no chemical, no pain, could stop this love from coming out.

$ethie

• Fo' five dollahs, I'll suck yo
« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2008, 12:23:40 AM »

i used to have a reoccuring dream where i would be at the altar ready to marry someone, and would look at them and say "i'm only 16. I can't marry you yet!"

The first guy was Dylan McDermott (the guy from the practice)
and the second guy was Ashton Kutcher.

That same dream happened 5-6 times when i was a teenager.

Wait.

You were at the altar with Ashton Kutcher, and you turned him down just because you were sixteen?

Even in a dream, that's pretty retarded.
Quote from: .cadenza.
I DREAMT ABOUT HAVING A PENIS. I HAD FANTASIES OF STROKING MY PENIS. AS I DIE, I IMAGINE MYSELF BEING SLICED OPEN WITH A...~ACKBLOODDEATH~

CeeGBee

• Global Moderator
« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2008, 11:31:27 AM »

Ashon Kutcher is pretty retarded.

You are sooooo right.  I have a whole new respect for you.

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2008, 12:12:00 PM »

Had a dream last night where, amongst other things, a man got sent on a spiritual quest by a dentis played by Jim Broadbent to find 10 "gorgeously fucked-up people, people so messed up, they came out the other side in a white fire of awesome". It was very odd.

Schplynthia

• loves you.
  • we're not scaremongering, this is really happening
    • Notes From My Back Pocket
« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2008, 02:18:03 AM »

Just a couple nights ago I dreamed of my high school graduation, which is actually coming up in a few weeks.  At the ceremony, some kids start playing a song about MDMA and I start walking down this long path lined with tall shrubs growing cream-filled little cakes.  I end up in this big ballroom which is exactly how I picture the ballroom in this story that I'm writing (in the story, the party in the ballroom is right before the main character runs away) and there is my French teacher, and a random girl from my school and bags of chinese food.  Then I woke up.

A positive one, I guess.
I've seen better days, but I don't care...

Golly Mina!

• Coughs and sneezes Spread diseases
  • 死んだ滞在だけ17永久に
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2008, 04:26:20 PM »

i had this dream last night in which after engaging in i can't remember what activity i ended up with some black stuff all over my body. it was as if i had turned black, and as much as i tried to wash that stuff off, i couldn't.then i found myself on a campus somewhere desperately trying to find a shower, but i didn't, and i can't remember what happened next.still weird, though
suck my sunrise, bitchbrain.

Happiness is the longing for repetition.

CeeGBee

• Global Moderator
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2008, 09:21:42 PM »

i had this dream last night in which after engaging in i can't remember what activity i ended up with some black stuff all over my body. it was as if i had turned black, and as much as i tried to wash that stuff off, i couldn't.then i found myself on a campus somewhere desperately trying to find a shower, but i didn't, and i can't remember what happened next.still weird, though
I'm sure it's a complete coincidence, but the police found a body this morning, drained of blood and covered
with what they think is tar....  Hmmmmm.

Schplynthia

• loves you.
  • we're not scaremongering, this is really happening
    • Notes From My Back Pocket
« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2008, 02:35:20 AM »

I had a terrifying dream a couple nights ago.

My family could no longer afford to live in our house, so we had to move to this suburban development boarding house.  We lived in the finished basement.  It was two rooms; we all shared a bedroom and then there was the living room which was dominated by this gigantic TV/computer monitor.  The people who ran the boarding house (the leader of which was the mother of the kids I babysit) all wore this uniform of khakis and a light blue button-down shirt, and fake plastic smiles.  Right after we moved in the leader said they had to do some work down there, and they went in with these space suits and boxes of equipment and shit and installed this camera so they could watch our every move.  The really creepy part was that in the middle of the night I got up and went into the living room to get a glass of water or go to the bathroom or because I was just moved to or something, and there all the uniformed people were, and my parents were among them, staring at the light blue glow from the TV as if they had been lobotomized.  Like they were being indoctrinated, but it was just the microsoft logo there on the screen.  They turned on me with these really creepy "join us" type smiles and I just ran.
Then I went to live with this other family whose room in the boarding house was more messy and colorful than ours, and they had pot (which I was thankful for) and broke all the "rules" (though I don't remember what the rules actually were) despite the fact that they had a camera in their room, too, and nothing happened to them.  Except the mother was a crackwhore.

But there was this horrifying apprehension through the entire dream that stayed with me when I tried to go to sleep the next night.  I think that was the scariest part. 
I've seen better days, but I don't care...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 82   Go Up