THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Itching to see Amanda in concert? Visit the tour page to see if she's playing a city near you!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 82   Go Down

Author Topic: weird dreams  (Read 124617 times)

Devery

• Tunnel-Visioneer
Re: weird dreams
« Reply #60 on: June 27, 2008, 11:31:42 AM »

A man came to my place of work.  He gave me some forms to fill out.  I asked him what it all was for and, when he didn't tell me, I told him he could leave.  He then put one of his hands on my crotch.  I tried to push it away but he kept it there.  I yelled out, over and over, "who the fuck are you?"  I noticed that there were other people there with him, perhaps his family.  He said "what's wrong" and I told him he was committing a sex crime.  At this time, I was holding both of his hands away from me, but only slightly.  His features were now more feminine than masculine.  His/her smile was lovely and enigmatic.  I walked with him/her and the family out to their car.  I got into the back seat with this new, lovely person.  I couldn't tell if it was a woman or a transgendered man.  I didn't care.  I was completely taken by this creature - smitten, if you will.  I gently put my hands on her face and kissed her.  And kissed her again.  She kissed me back.  These kisses where so tender and sweet.  But, I knew she had to go.  I had her write her MSN Messenger address for me.  She told me where she lived, meaning there was a chance we would see each other again.  We kissed one more time, this time long and deep and more sexual than the first ones.  I got out of the car and let her go. 
"The world is going to hell in a hand-basket, but it sure is nice up here on the hill."   A. Kujawa

85283-071

• tangentrification on a stick
  • M?ust We? Thro?b
« Reply #61 on: June 27, 2008, 09:45:43 PM »

Mindlessly clicking threads, I forgot this one was about dreams. Your story was appalling in that context.
...a little concerned about your sensibilities.

Golly Mina!

• Coughs and sneezes Spread diseases
  • 死んだ滞在だけ17永久に
« Reply #62 on: June 29, 2008, 08:20:51 AM »

I dreamt that we had a Shadowbox HQ and all of us were sitting at a big table, cooking, eating, just hanging around. It was a pretty nice dream. Although it was just a part of my night
suck my sunrise, bitchbrain.

Happiness is the longing for repetition.

klingi

« Reply #63 on: July 20, 2008, 12:34:34 PM »

I had a very strange dream last year.

I was in a house in India, which was full of tigers (and full of books by Hermann Hesse, which I wanted to steal...), so I had to flee...
I went outside, looked back and suddenly the tigers turned into taliban... And I realized that I was Mahatma Ghandi!
I jumped into a lake, which had appeared in front of me and I grapped a straw - so I was able to breath under water.
Then the dream was over...

I am so proud that I was such an important person in my dream :coolsmiley:

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #64 on: July 20, 2008, 02:34:01 PM »

I dreamt that I was still at school, but it was a Catholic school so I had a supernerdy uniform on, and we all went to the local chippy for lunch, and Ami James from Miami Ink worked there. Only, in my dream, I had definately /seen/ Miami Ink with Ami in, but Ami said that he'd only just started out tattooing and wanted to own his own shop one day, maybe in the States. I was well confused, before I realised that I (of course) had fallen through a time-rift. I then used my magical time-traveller knowledge of Miami Ink to flirt outrageously with Ami, until I finally got him in the back room of the chippy (after eating a portion of chips and trying to explain to him why I like Tizer so much) where I lay naked while he drew tattoos all over me from the feet upwards, really really slowly in felt pen. Then we had sex and the ink all smudged.

colordeaf

• New! Chicken of the Galaxy Dolphin Nuggets
    • Gallery of Questionable Taste
« Reply #65 on: July 24, 2008, 10:26:58 PM »

I had a dream where I killed two people with an axe and threw another off a 14-floor building (not sure how many floors). It was to defend a treasure vault where these blonde princesses were being imprisoned. It wasn't exactly in self-defense (and in the dream I felt guilty about it). I also remember there being a whale-headed creature in the dream.

I don't think I'd do that in real life. Anyone care to examine this one?
Dude...  I'm getting high just from being in the same room with you...

Devery

• Tunnel-Visioneer
« Reply #66 on: August 10, 2008, 08:46:38 AM »

I was sitting at a table.  It might have been in

the living room.  There was another person with

me.  I think it was the woman I lived with who

is now living somewhere else.  The room was

well-furnished with expensive things.  I noticed

that one of these priceless things had gotten

wet and was probably ruined.  (I tried to

remember exactly what things immediately upon

waking, but could not)  It was then that I

noticed that we were on a rather small, rock

island in the middle of the sea.  The water was

lapping up over the edges and was washing

everything away, except for us and the table. 

It finally sunk in that we were no longer in our

living room but instead were on a rock in the

middle of the ocean and that this situation was

becoming ever more dangerous.

I came to a house.  You might know the type.  An

older farmhouse located in the middle of a

residential area in a city, sitting on a

slightly higher lot than the other, more modern

houses that surround it.  I walked in the front

door.  I immediately noticed a certain musty

smell that wasn't too strong and was not

offensively so.  There was a sort of later

afternoon glow of a type you might find in

artier or low-budget horror movies.  From the

foyer, the living room was to my left.  I heard

voices coming from the kitchen.  I turned right

and stood in the doorway of the kitchen.  Amanda

was there, talking to a friend or an assistent

about some matter of great importance.  I then

realized that I was in someone else's home and I

better have some damn good reason to be there. 

Amanda noticed me and said somewhat sternly

"yes?".  I grasped for something - anything -

and a name popped into my head.  "I'm looking

for Wilfred Smith."  In a dismissive manner that

told me she didn't want to waste another second

with this instrusion into her important business

she said "go upstairs and look - he's probably

there." 

I walked through the living room and went

upstairs into a narrow area where the ceiling

sloped sharply.  Along the wall were dozens of

large pillows propped against it.  In front of

them were blankets on the floor.  It was like a

flophouse.  This was where perhaps dozens of

people would come and hang out and would sleep

there at night.  I walked over several of the

blankets.  Then I heard Amanda and Brian coming

towards me from the other direction.  They were

engaged in an intense conversation about a

current project they were working on, discussing

and working through the details.  I didn't want

to keep going and run into them, to interrupt

them, so I quickly turned around went back

downstairs and left the house.  It seemed at

that moment that this house and everything in

it, including the people that weren't there but

would be after I left, was nothing other than an

art project.  The last thing I thought before

waking up was that Amanda was the artist by

simply orchestrating all that took place around

her.  No artist brush.  No keyboards.  No

singing.  Just this.  This was the art.
"The world is going to hell in a hand-basket, but it sure is nice up here on the hill."   A. Kujawa

Beth

• Are you making a pass at me, Mrs. Blaylock?
    • MySpace page
« Reply #67 on: August 12, 2008, 04:32:19 PM »

I had lots of little dreams this morning:

1) Moved into a new flat (but not the flat Im about to move into) this was ontop of Barnados and the China shop.
There were loads of tables on the landing and my girlfriend wanted to nick one. Then the postman came with letters for us and he said 'because the sender didnt put any postage on it youll have to pay-and its a tenner' so I gave him four pound coins and promised him the rest later.

2) University town closer to home. Rainy. cottagy. All stuffed into a taxi and girlfriend's dad walked home in the night cos he couldn't fit in the car.

3) Dad cooked us all lamb. He's a vegan and we're all veggies here. And I was like "What the fuck-Ive just eaten meat. does that mean I'm not a vegetarian anymore? what am I going to do? am I going to carry on eating meat? but I don't want to!" (I'm a lifelong vegetarian-never even tasted meat, never wanted to either-dunno where that dream came from)

4) In a bath having a ridiculously heavy period. as in epicly heavy-is this a murder scene-style. urgh. and in a posh bathroom (not my own).

Annebelle.

• Trampeltier
  • How 'bout a nice and warm Cake Sex Riot?
« Reply #68 on: August 12, 2008, 05:18:09 PM »

I dreamt something really strange last night. It involved my 'fuckbuddy', Amanda Palmer, and public humiliation :')
Amanda Palmer actually was my fuckbuddy, when she was performing, but some way I knew she wasn't Amanda, but the person who actually is my fuckbuddy (it was pretty strange)

well, at first there was this huge crowd right in front of the stage, not even a ft from the stage. However apparently we had to stay away from the stage, so at the end there was a WHOLE SQUARE between the stage and the crowd. Then Amanda/fuckbuddy-person started telling who she/or he actually had sex with the last 2 years.
She was showing this big signs telling which persons it were and when they did. And then she said "in the last 2 months, I had lots of sex with... hahahahaha!" (it was a secret) so I shouted: "come on! say it! it was ME! TELL IT! DON'T BE LIKE THAT!" and everyone looked at me.

I got tired of the distance. I was like "fuck this" and I broke away from the crowd and slowly I walked to the stage, and there I was, on a lonely walk across the big square that was separating the crowd and the stage. And I kept on walking, by myself, until there was no space left between me and the square. And then I kissed Amanda/fuckbuddy-person.

It was verrrrrrrrrrry weird. It kind of freaked me out..
Quote from: Niels
"if he tells me no I'll do your mum until she hits the floor, eventually I know she's doomed to come right back and ask for more"

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #69 on: October 11, 2008, 01:44:46 PM »

Me and House had red hot sex.

Hell, I wasn't complaining.

dangerpants

• I'd sell your heart to the junkman for a buck.
« Reply #70 on: October 16, 2008, 03:38:38 PM »

I was in a cave/sporting goods store with my dad, buying a LAKE. That's right, a body of water to take home with us. And I was singing him a song that went "You're five years underground, and a monkey under water."

...what?
So in conclusion it wasn't all the sex you were having, it was his suspicion that you were a vagina elf drug dealer.

*Lillifee*

« Reply #71 on: October 16, 2008, 04:10:01 PM »

I was in a cave/sporting goods store with my dad, buying a LAKE. That's right, a body of water to take home with us. And I was singing him a song that went "You're five years underground, and a monkey under water."

...what?
what?
There's a string that runs through our bad days,
and if you pull that string real tight,
the days all crumple together and all that you see is night...

dangerpants

« Reply #72 on: October 16, 2008, 04:16:53 PM »

...what?
what?

I have no idea!! In the dream, it was perfectly normal behavior. I wish the song really existed, or that I could remember more of it. It's ok, I couldn't remember it in the dream either... the cashier was making fun of me for humming along to more than half the song.
I don't know what the lake's all about, I hate bodies of water larger than a creek.
So in conclusion it wasn't all the sex you were having, it was his suspicion that you were a vagina elf drug dealer.

*Lillifee*

« Reply #73 on: October 16, 2008, 04:19:57 PM »

...what?
what?

I have no idea!! In the dream, it was perfectly normal behavior. I wish the song really existed, or that I could remember more of it. It's ok, I couldn't remember it in the dream either... the cashier was making fun of me for humming along to more than half the song.
I don't know what the lake's all about, I hate bodies of water larger than a creek.
maybe in this dream you tried to overcome your fears..
There's a string that runs through our bad days,
and if you pull that string real tight,
the days all crumple together and all that you see is night...

dangerpants

« Reply #74 on: October 16, 2008, 04:22:19 PM »

...what?
what?

maybe in this dream you tried to overcome your fears..

So I'M the monkey!! I get it now!!  :D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 82   Go Up