THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Want some free music? Most of AFP's discography (as well as The Dolls, side-projects, and more) is available for free+donation on Bandcamp

Pages: 1 ... 77 78 79 80 [81] 82   Go Down

Author Topic: weird dreams  (Read 133673 times)

Cirque

• will emerge from the cocoon as a
Re: weird dreams
« Reply #1200 on: March 14, 2013, 10:40:17 AM »

So the boyf stayed with my last weekend, and the stay involved getting a little stoned and taking a bath.

Now I've had a dream about doing just that but when I turned around it was a guy I dated over a year ago.
Thanks for that subconscious

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #1201 on: March 14, 2013, 04:07:48 PM »

David Cameron decided to improve his public relations by announcing all of his policies through a boys choir.

Pelle

• I apparently am a
    • Sorry Bunch
« Reply #1202 on: March 14, 2013, 05:55:50 PM »

Had a dream when I was 5 that I walked down my street on halloween, and saw a bald man standing with his face towards an RV. I said to him "Mister?" in my little 5 year old voice, and he turned around, slowly, until I could see his front. He had no face, just a blank layer of skin. I was fricken terrified.

Now if this sounds surprisingly like Slenderman I know, here's where it gets weird:

For my whole life I have remembered this dream, dunno why, just have. One night walking back to my dorm I overheard the people infront of me talking about something called Slenderman. I had no idea who or what that was, so I eavesdropped a bit. As the groups discussed Slenderman's attributes, they finally got to the piste de resistance, "dude, and the scariest part, he has no face. No mouth, no eyes, nothin"

Didn't sleep for a week.

I had a similar thing:

I once dreamt about a hot air balloons bursting into flames and crashing into the ground. I was about ten back then. It resulted in me being very scared of hot air balloons (I would never EVER get in on).

And just recently I saw a video of one bursting into flames and crashing into the ground. It was so similar to what I had dreamt, so scary.

sangrebloom

• I'm working toward something, I don't know what...
« Reply #1203 on: March 18, 2013, 03:41:41 PM »

I dreamt of a busy downtown, in a city I didn't recognize, when large-ish groups of zombies descended upon the people as they were doing their shopping.  Strangely there were windowless rooms with doors that would automatically lock once shut, so people with enough time could run in there and be saved. (it seemed that these zombies were constantly moving and were like locusts, if you didn't interrupt them there wouldn't be a new zombie. ew) I was forced into one of these rooms, and the door was shut on at least a dozen or so people. I saw enough to see one man being ripped apart and one person saying "No injured allowed!"
I had to google pegging.

"I'm generally confused - I can't hear you over my obnoxious wealth"

Indja Points:40

scardesea

• i write poems and sing about things
    • website
« Reply #1204 on: March 19, 2013, 10:56:44 AM »

the other night i dreamt that i had to walk barefoot in the rain over fields to get to a party. when i arrived i had to paint my face blue in order to be allowed to eat the sushi they were serving (which was weird, because no one else had to do that). everyone else was drinking champagne downstairs, and i was upstairs in a bathroom pissing in an orange bathtub. a girl came in, so i left; went and stood in the doorway and ate the sushi.

woke up, wrote a song about it. it was too weird to leave alone ;)

Miranda.

« Reply #1205 on: March 19, 2013, 11:11:39 AM »

didn't remember my dreams from last night. but on my way to work this am I heard that's amore sung by James Marsden and got a slight memory of dreaming something about James Marsden and now I'm sad cause who wants to forget a James Marsden dream???

I could live for nothing but kissing.

5 points to the house of your choosing for awesome crochet skills.

Balloon Boy

« Reply #1206 on: March 19, 2013, 06:20:06 PM »

David Cameron decided to improve his public relations by announcing all of his policies through a boys choir.

That. Would be. AMAZING.

I still wouldn't vote for him, but it might save him a tiny bit of face over this ridiculous press piece of legislation.

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #1207 on: April 07, 2013, 01:18:26 PM »

I was Jonny Lee Miller and I was solving a murder in London (been watching a bit too much Elementary, perhaps...) where all the victims were killed in different ways, had nothing in common, but all had the word "HECUBA" carved into their faces. I figured out that it was a reference to the bit in Hamlet where he's talking about the players and says "What's Hecuba to him, or he to Hecuba?" and it turned out the murderer was an actor having a sort of psychotic break and was murdering people according to the way certain characters died in plays because of some sort of compulsion that made him think that was the only way he could act properly. So like one guy got killed with a poison stab wound like Hamlet, one woman was smothered by a pillow like Desdemona, he made someone crash his car into a tree like Willy Loman and made it look like an accident, he disemboweled a guy like in M. Butterfly and made it look like he'd done it to himself, just fucking loads of them. I didn't even know my subconscious *knew* that much about people dying in plays.

Anyway, I figured it out and then the guy came after me and drugged me so that I would be his captive audience while he acted out his favourite bits of plays and stuff. He wasn't very good, but it was very very scary. I kept waking up and having sleep paralysis where I couldn't remember what was real and what wasn't, and every time I went back to sleep it picked up in the same spot of the dream so I was convinced that I needed to solve the crime and get free. Scary.

Rose

« Reply #1208 on: May 03, 2013, 02:04:25 PM »

Long dream short, I had a weird sex dream this morning where I was pushing ice cubes up my vagina. It was apparently fun.

Even though that's a bad idea.

CeeGBee

• Too o-o-old to rock & ro-o-oll, but too young to die...
  • Global Moderator
    • Facebook, website, what's the dif?
« Reply #1209 on: May 03, 2013, 10:40:44 PM »

Long dream short, I had a weird sex dream this morning where I was pushing ice cubes up my vagina. It was apparently fun.

Even though that's a bad idea.
Can't speak to it first-hand, as I don't have the equipment,
but I know that some women find that quite a turn-on...
Is it bad that what she said made perfect sense to me?

imaginary friend

• Enigmagnetic
  • Global Moderator
  • up in flames
« Reply #1210 on: May 04, 2013, 12:44:15 AM »

zombie apocalypse dream woke me up today.

I'm actually trying to figure how to turn my last zombie apocalypse dream into a short story or novella. some really interesting things happened. there's a brief outline of it somewhere in this thread.

I do that all the time. Then I realise that nobody else would ever be interested in my freaky-ass subconscious xD

I've had four other dreams set in that world since I posted the account of the first one; the last one happened 2 nights ago. Right now, it seems like the first in the series happens at or near the end, the other four dreams all were set before dream 1. I don't really know how I know that for sure, but I do. I'm going to start writing down as much as I can remember of the five, which is quite a bit, surprisingly.

imaginary friend

• Enigmagnetic
  • Global Moderator
  • up in flames
« Reply #1211 on: July 29, 2013, 01:01:30 PM »

I only remember the last scene of last night's dream. I was in what passed for the passenger terminal in one of those small private airports that dot the American landscape, the kind not big enough to handle commercial jets. I have no idea what I was doing there; anyway, I was just minding my own business when some older woman tugged at my sleeve and said, "Pardon me, but...is that Indja over there?" I turned to look where she was pointing, and it was indeed our Indja - only she'd dyed her hair Christina Hendricks red. Her eyebrows, too. That's when I woke up.

???

Faloleen

« Reply #1212 on: July 29, 2013, 03:21:35 PM »

^That is awesome. :D
Fate is not a factor.

Indja

• wants my
  • Go, Joe, GO!
« Reply #1213 on: July 31, 2013, 08:55:44 AM »

i'm in ur subconscious, gatecrashing ur dreams ;)

i keep dreaming i can drive, which is weird bc i really really cannot. it's fun though. i go on trips.

N.U.

• Initials... OF DOOM!
« Reply #1214 on: July 31, 2013, 10:03:38 AM »

Best dream I ever had was Lethal Weapon, except Riggs and Murtaugh were replaced by Fozzie and Kermit.
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 79 80 [81] 82   Go Up