THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Want some free music? Most of AFP's discography (as well as The Dolls, side-projects, and more) is available for free+donation on Bandcamp

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hillary Clinton in California!!!  (Read 2619 times)

$ethie

• Fo' five dollahs, I'll suck yo
Hillary Clinton in California!!!
« on: April 19, 2008, 06:53:56 AM »

I don't know how many (if any) of you are close to California, Pennsylvania, but whatever.

Hillary Clinton is holding a rally at the California University of Pennsylvania campus today at 5:00, in Hammer Hall. So, if you happen to be in the area, stop by (250 University Ave) and join the shit, yo. I'm going down at noon (which is a bad idea, because I've been out clubbing, and if I do meet Hillary I might puke on her shoes) but whatever.

Mapquest it, and come out. Hilldawg for Prez! I know we've got Eastern Pennsylvania bitches on this board... So... yeah. See you there, maybe!

Oooh, there's a private little after party, too. Me and a few friends are grabbing a hooka and a case of beer and going down to the river. So, we can party. First the serious political stuff, and then we get down.
Quote from: .cadenza.
I DREAMT ABOUT HAVING A PENIS. I HAD FANTASIES OF STROKING MY PENIS. AS I DIE, I IMAGINE MYSELF BEING SLICED OPEN WITH A...~ACKBLOODDEATH~

$ethie

Re: Hillary Clinton in California!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2008, 08:30:04 AM »

So, I still haven't slept.

Fucking hell. I will not make it through this rally without sleep, and I have no time to sleep.
I DREAMT ABOUT HAVING A PENIS. I HAD FANTASIES OF STROKING MY PENIS. AS I DIE, I IMAGINE MYSELF BEING SLICED OPEN WITH A...~ACKBLOODDEATH~

Cait.Beck!

• Silenceinmygrapevine
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2008, 08:21:09 PM »

Eastern, Pa answering your call... and I'm not out your way this weekend but I'll be out there visiting my family and people next weekend...

I got to meet hill and bill last weekend when they were in Doylestown, Bill played sax at puck and I was there filming.

I'm actually hardcore republican, I intern with the republican caucus and I'm assistant committee woman in this district...all sorts of political crap (I come from a political family, they work for the government if I haven't said that before) Blahblah that's all I'll throw out there now because being republican isn't well regarded these days with some...

the bragging rights don't exist these days because not many people like bush but I got to go to a few of his rallys and I was on stage with him and I met his ma and pa and wife +chillin and cheney, the whole crew...

I'm also not the biggest fan of hillary.. not at all really, kind of against her but I don't like any of the candidates this year. BUT I would never let something simple as that stop me from missing out on meeting someone like her (or bill, for that matter), even though I don't like her for president, she still was the former first lady, which is cool...

I love rallys, I'm kinda sad I can't/didn't get to go but...
I wanna hear about it, so report on how it was!!!
I exist as I am, That is enough.
Goodness found after digging up my profile in the old box:
Quote from: dangahdangah
Quote from: preferpencil
In conclusion, the clitoris is mysterious. TRY to ask the clitoris. Ask the clit and it will talk back.
does it really talk? :o

fairytalevegas

• FairytaleVegas.com
  • Party on the Intern!?
    • My Photography Website
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2008, 08:40:41 PM »

You know, if I could, I'd go to a Hill rally.

So I could see Bill.

I love Bill. My grandmother did too. When she was suffering the early stages of Alzheimer's she admitted she wanted to marry him. When she passed, I tried to convince my mom to bury her with a photo of him but my mom wouldn't let me. :(

PS: GOBAMA.

Quote from: gargantuan
Quote from: Cheddars Cousin
MASS KISSED A BOY! :o
GARGANTUAN KISSED A GIRL! :O haha!

$ethie

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2008, 08:55:02 PM »

It was fucking awesome, save for the fact that I had to leave early. But I did get to see her for a little bit, and I got the honor of being threatened by her secret service agents. And there was no afterparty, because my friends bailed on me for both the rally and the afterparty. Freakin' losers. I think they're going to vote obama.

Oh, and I took about seven minutes of video with my new phone, but I have no way to get it off of there unitl I buy an sd card. when I do, I'll post it.

yosmark

• The Powa. The Powa.
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2008, 09:14:42 PM »

Funny some pictures would be awesome, Sethie go and buy for yourself a new sd card so we can all see that video... please?

$ethie

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2008, 10:34:11 PM »

I'm going to buy an sd card asap. It sucks though, because since I had to leave early, my video cuts out in the middle of her speech. But I'm sure someone else will youtube it.

I'm thinking about writing her a letter. It was funny, because she kept everyone waiting for an hour (she was scheduled to speak at seven, and didn't speak until eight) but then she makes a speech about how she will serve the middle class. I'm sure I don't speak for everyone, but I was screwed over by going to the rally to begin with, let alone being made to wait an hour. She was on campus, because I saw her entourage pull in at five o'clock, and then be whisked into the alumni house. I dunno. It was worth it, but if she had started speaking earlier, I would have gottent ot see the whole thing...

Musings

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2008, 11:21:42 PM »

I saw Chelsea Clinton, took a picture with her, and spoke in a small group with her... and listened to Obama speak in a massive amount of people, with no hope of getting close, both in somewhat recent times.  People waited patiently for Obama for hours, listened to him speak for maybe 15-20 minutes, and left with renewed hope and vision.  He is an inspiration.
www.upstreamofconsciousness.blogspot.com

"Just dance, gonna be OK, just dance." - Lady Gaga, inspired by Rainer Maria Rilke
Pages: [1]   Go Up