THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

AFP's not camera shy and her YouTube and Vimeo channels are chock-full of eye candy to prove it. Content's added to both all the time, so be sure to subscribe!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: MOVED  (Read 18902 times)

85283-071

• tangentrification on a stick
  • M?ust We? Thro?b
Re: MOVED
« Reply #60 on: May 13, 2008, 12:09:42 AM »

Boredom. A state of loss for anything to do or to occupy ones mind and time. I have so many things I should do, want to do, to read, write... just think about. I am never bored. I really wonder if that word means anything anymore. Sometimes it seems like this thing you say when a person feels the need to explains his or her actions. I'm not taking you to task, personally, If You're Listening. I just find certain common words and phrases to have lost some of their meaning in repitition. It stunts real understanding of one another.

The thread was sent to you, huh?
...a little concerned about your sensibilities.

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
« Reply #61 on: May 13, 2008, 02:27:01 AM »

i believe i was once told that if somebody is bored, it usually means they are boring. i, on the otherhand, keep myself rather occupied, as this thread so proves.

Brittany

• agent_smart
  • So bright, it's like redundant to have the sun out
    • myspace
« Reply #62 on: May 13, 2008, 08:04:37 AM »

Boredom. A state of loss for anything to do or to occupy ones mind and time. I have so many things I should do, want to do, to read, write... just think about. I am never bored. I really wonder if that word means anything anymore. Sometimes it seems like this thing you say when a person feels the need to explains his or her actions. I'm not taking you to task, personally, If You're Listening. I just find certain common words and phrases to have lost some of their meaning in repitition. It stunts real understanding of one another.

The thread was sent to you, huh?

I generally have the same feelings about boredom, but I think I got bored twice, last year.  It was extremely unusual.  I think it's actually a byproduct of apathy, a form of depression.
Cover it in mustard, clap your hands 3 times, close your eyes and say "Go to the fucking doctor"

imaginary friend

• Enigmagnetic
  • Global Moderator
  • up in flames
« Reply #63 on: May 18, 2008, 02:55:59 PM »

i believe i was once told that if somebody is bored, it usually means they are boring. i, on the otherhand, keep myself rather occupied, as this thread so proves.

Harvey Danger?

jdfu!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  All   Go Up