THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Amanda is making Art with your support on Patreon. Join become a patron and help AFP make ALL THE THINGS.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 8  All   Go Down

Author Topic: The Campaign of Hate  (Read 26160 times)

Radarmantro

• Bastard of God
The Campaign of Hate
« on: May 07, 2008, 03:51:33 PM »

Hello mortals, here I come, yet again with another very interesting thread. The topic of this thread derives from one of my greatest prophets, Bill Hicks, and his concept of the Comedy of Hate. Here I would like you all to vent out your hate. This does not only concern something which you "strongly dislike". Now we talk about pure, rage-ridden hate. We all know that hate can be the source of much lulz, and since I am the bastardly Bastard of God, it would only be natural for me to promote such a funny concept. Here you can vent out your barely suppressed hate, which the influence of my late father would have you keep it down and unnoticed.

But as to not completely destroy the forum infrastructure, I'd like to request some tolerance, so that people don't get offended with everything uttered here. People don't necessary hate YOU (alright, in reality people DO hate you, but you need not know), only the concept. And do not use this thread as an excuse to flame other forum members needlessly. Do not get me wrong, I love a flamewar as much as anyone, but seeing this seems to be such a nice forum, it wouldn't do for it to break down.

I will let you start off, since I do not feel like hating anything as of this moment... ENJOY MORTALS!
"I think that Digimon and Pokemon should be introduced into the science curriculum regarding evolution in schools and universities... Is I am nots smart?"

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
Re: The Campaign of Hate
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2008, 05:47:47 PM »

i hate bastards.

except for magnificent bastards.

Cheddars Cousin

• I'm no Gouda
  • Legendairy
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2008, 06:34:57 PM »

Haushinka

• finally fell in love with THE WORLD.
  • SHOVE IT SHOVE IT SHOVE IT.
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2008, 07:27:30 PM »

the neo-nazis who live underneath me.
There is only one thing I hate more than nazis.
It's neo-nazis. They don't have the "I was being brainwashed and threatened" excuse.
But unfotunately there's nothing I cando about it except move out. Which I can't afford to.
Yoshiki Vázquez Baeza.
Future husband.

85283-071

• tangentrification on a stick
  • M?ust We? Thro?b
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2008, 08:34:21 PM »

The people who need the following advice should be Rotweiller raped in the mouth while having their intestines ripped from their asses to be fed to their kids while watching their pathetic pieces of shit for parents suffering the fate that their horrid driving virtually necessitates. Simple rules. Absent-mindedness is no excuse.

1] Turn signals, then brakes, douchebag.

2] Just because you are almost to your house doesn't mean everyone else is. Keep your foot on the pedal on the right until you need to brake for your driveway.

3] Stopping short to let someone pull out of a parking lot conveniences one person in front of you and inconveniences a whole string of potential murderers behind you.

4] If you are taking a half mile to pass, you are not passing. Get in the right fucking lane.

5] WRX? Camaro? Fast cars. Wowie zowie. Now, fucking drive them.

6] Don't creep. Don't encroach. Wait until the coast is clear, THEN go.

7] No, you aren't one of the few people that can drive and use the cellphone safely.

8] Yes, your high beams are a danger and a nuisance, even at a long distance.
...a little concerned about your sensibilities.

colordeaf

• New! Chicken of the Galaxy Dolphin Nuggets
    • Gallery of Questionable Taste
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2008, 10:25:44 PM »

I have no idea what I hate. I only hate things when I'm angry, which is often a few minutes after an incident.
Dude...  I'm getting high just from being in the same room with you...

CeeGBee

• Too o-o-old to rock & ro-o-oll, but too young to die...
  • Global Moderator
    • Facebook, website, what's the dif?
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2008, 02:04:58 AM »

Brother 85283-071, I feel your pain...
I truly do.

Oh, and you left out:
9] That [STOP/YIELD/No-Left-Turn...] sign, it applies to you too.
Is it bad that what she said made perfect sense to me?

Radarmantro

• Bastard of God
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2008, 12:07:58 PM »

i hate bastards.

except for magnificent bastards.

Of course. It would be important to tell the different groups of bastards from one another. And I find it good to see that magnificent bastards don't invite any hateful reactions from the good folk of the mortal realm ^^

But what do I hate? Well, as the proclaim'd Bastard of God, I find it necessary to promote openness and the continued availability of bastardly pleasure. Aleister Crowley said it very well: "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law". Those who unwittingly invent rules to prevent the expansion of necessary and harmless pleasure, on unscientific basis, would readily be put into my hate list. Here in Norway, we have this here group of adolescents called "Young people against Narcotics", perhaps one of the largest groups to oppose science on entheogens. That group suffers my wrath daily in my thoughts. Too bad my no-good father laid down rules to prevent any Godly being from manifesting their thoughts in the real world, else these fuckers'd be scattered ere long.
"I think that Digimon and Pokemon should be introduced into the science curriculum regarding evolution in schools and universities... Is I am nots smart?"

CeeGBee

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2008, 12:13:46 PM »

as the proclaim'd Bastard of God...
Since, by most accountings that accept the existence of a Divine, we are all God's children,
wouldn't you be, by whatever mother, "God's Incestuous Bastard"? 

That would be even more magnificent.

Radarmantro

• Bastard of God
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2008, 01:02:51 PM »

Since, by most accountings that accept the existence of a Divine, we are all God's children,

Well see... thereby hangs a tale. Because at one point, there were all sorts of Gods and Goddesses up in Heaven, and my old man would go a-flirt with many of them (yes of both sorts). This was long before the creation of the mortal realm. It was now or then that both me and my younger brother Jesus was born. Then, at another point in eternity, he would get the idea of doing something different, because a paradise of celestial entheogens and everlasting virgins would become quite boring after doing both for who-knows-how-long. So, while being extremely high on something unbeknownst, he suddenly split the entire divine realm, bringing a huge amount of chaos into the paralysis that encompassed the static paradise. Many of the immortals were caught in the huge rift and were drawn into a mysterious darkness which existed beyond the immortal realm (also known as Void or Chaos). My grandfather, the one you know as Yahweh, was quick on the trigger and used a whole lot of power to fill the Void, so that those flung into the nothingness beyond would be gone forever. But in so doing, the newly created "universe" was entirely split off from the immortal realm, so that no direct influence could come through from either of the worlds to either of them. The gods who were flung into this brave new universe had to adjust to the new logic of the place, something which involved that their bodies would change bizarrely into new shapes. Some would mutate into eachother, forming intricate planets and such. Others would burst into flames, creating radiating suns (stars). Soon we noticed a strange, but also very amusing turn of events: independent life would sprout on several planets. But the first one to develop very interesting forms of life was this here planet, which at one point in history would be called Earth.
Here comes my point; you humans would maybe be a byproduct of the former life force of the Gods who mutated into planets and suns and teh liek, and thus not comparable to us of pure Godly "blood". I am, on the other hand, a direct product of godly bastardly pleasure.

I know there would be a million other questions you could ask in relation to this tale, but I only tried to answer to what the difference would be between a directly godly being like me, and independent mortals like you.

CeeGBee

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2008, 03:21:48 PM »

Whatever blows up your robe....

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2008, 05:04:23 PM »

Well see... thereby hangs a tale. Because at one point, there were all sorts of Gods and Goddesses up in Heaven, and my old man would go a-flirt with many of them (yes of both sorts). This was long before the creation of the mortal realm. It was now or then that both me and my younger brother Jesus was born. Then, at another point in eternity, he would get the idea of doing something different, because a paradise of celestial entheogens and everlasting virgins would become quite boring after doing both for who-knows-how-long. So, while being extremely high on something unbeknownst, he suddenly split the entire divine realm, bringing a huge amount of chaos into the paralysis that encompassed the static paradise. Many of the immortals were caught in the huge rift and were drawn into a mysterious darkness which existed beyond the immortal realm (also known as Void or Chaos). My grandfather, the one you know as Yahweh, was quick on the trigger and used a whole lot of power to fill the Void, so that those flung into the nothingness beyond would be gone forever. But in so doing, the newly created "universe" was entirely split off from the immortal realm, so that no direct influence could come through from either of the worlds to either of them. The gods who were flung into this brave new universe had to adjust to the new logic of the place, something which involved that their bodies would change bizarrely into new shapes. Some would mutate into eachother, forming intricate planets and such. Others would burst into flames, creating radiating suns (stars). Soon we noticed a strange, but also very amusing turn of events: independent life would sprout on several planets. But the first one to develop very interesting forms of life was this here planet, which at one point in history would be called Earth.
Here comes my point; you humans would maybe be a byproduct of the former life force of the Gods who mutated into planets and suns and teh liek, and thus not comparable to us of pure Godly "blood". I am, on the other hand, a direct product of godly bastardly pleasure.

I know there would be a million other questions you could ask in relation to this tale, but I only tried to answer to what the difference would be between a directly godly being like me, and independent mortals like you.

~blinks~ either you're really awesome, or really terrible, or really obnoxious, and i'm not sure of the difference here.

Radarmantro

• Bastard of God
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2008, 05:05:51 PM »

For you, I can be anything baby XD

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2008, 04:47:59 AM »

~purrs at Radar~ oh don't be so notty. ~giggles~

in other news, i hate the new header. it's absolutely atrocious.

Wires+Waves

• Myspaaaaaaace.
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2008, 12:25:16 AM »

I hate strip malls
bathroom stalls
mini marts
rules and laws
I hate pain in my head
gettin out of bed
talk on TV, democracy
I hate terror alerts
stupid jerks
the land of the free
idiocy
I hate bills that are new, drinks that are blue
I hate myself and I hate you
For the sweet lovin'
(I be the semi-lurker formerly known as Inhale_Exhale)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 8  All   Go Up