THESHADOWBOX.NET

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Amanda's got a blog. If blogs could talk, it'd ask you to read it. It might even say "please."

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 8  All   Go Down

Author Topic: The Campaign of Hate  (Read 26163 times)

85283-071

• tangentrification on a stick
  • M?ust We? Thro?b
Re: The Campaign of Hate
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2008, 12:50:10 AM »

You hate drinks that are blue? Jolt Blue rocks.
...a little concerned about your sensibilities.

Wires+Waves

• Myspaaaaaaace.
For the sweet lovin'
(I be the semi-lurker formerly known as Inhale_Exhale)

Radarmantro

• Bastard of God
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2008, 08:53:06 AM »

Alright, let's see if I've not got some hate to produce some giggles'n shit here...

Self-contradicting bullshit could be my first post. Evolutionary biologists preaching dogmatic humanism for example. I shall not mention any names, but I find it highly irritating that someone who studies a topic which deals to such an extend with disregard of any life form which does not have the capabilities to survive on its own, would EVER go about claiming that humans have some kind of unseen, underlying worth. Or any other being for that matter. Just to take an example; you do not need a degree in philosophy to work out what a hungry lion would do to a human unfit to protect itself sufficiently, or the other way around. We kill, we die. For that matter, I find the idea that life in general has some kind of fundamental worth to be obnoxious.
Another example would be the Norwegian youth organization MOT (which can mean both against (or opposed to) and courage). Its message goes as following "Have the COURAGE to make your own choices". However, those who know a thing or two about this seemingly good and open-minded idea can tell you that this in truth generally means "Have the COURAGE to make the decisions we would want you to make". Be glad for the fact that you suckers don't understand Norwegian, else I'd link to some of their videos. It gives me the creeps when I watch this shameless propaganda, aimed to poison the minds of vulnerable young children.

~purrs at Radar~ oh don't be so notty. ~giggles~

I'm not that snotty, just a bit... playful ;)
"I think that Digimon and Pokemon should be introduced into the science curriculum regarding evolution in schools and universities... Is I am nots smart?"

Devery

• Tunnel-Visioneer
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2008, 10:16:27 AM »

She said you were naughty.  I know this is only the internet, but I find your inability to discern what people are saying (see the sarcasm discussion) somewhat to moderately interesting.
"The world is going to hell in a hand-basket, but it sure is nice up here on the hill."   A. Kujawa

Radarmantro

• Bastard of God
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2008, 06:45:32 PM »

She said you were naughty.  I know this is only the internet, but I find your inability to discern what people are saying (see the sarcasm discussion) somewhat to moderately interesting.

I know what she meant, hence my response. Maybe you did not understand my joke?
But what this had to do with the sarcasm "discussion" (if it could be called that) I fail to see. Please explain?
"I think that Digimon and Pokemon should be introduced into the science curriculum regarding evolution in schools and universities... Is I am nots smart?"

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2008, 07:10:11 PM »

damn, i am so confused.

Radar, i love your inability to understand. you remind me of a roleplay character of mine. very intelligent, but just doesn't get jokes about the Polish. or their sausage.

o_O'

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY FOODS IN THE SHAPE OF ANIMAL, THAT DO NOT TASTE LIKE ANIMAL? IS THIS HUMAN JOKE?

Radarmantro

• Bastard of God
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2008, 07:15:23 PM »

damn, i am so confused.

Radar, i love your inability to understand. you remind me of a roleplay character of mine. very intelligent, but just doesn't get jokes about the Polish. or their sausage.

o_O'

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY FOODS IN THE SHAPE OF ANIMAL, THAT DO NOT TASTE LIKE ANIMAL? IS THIS HUMAN JOKE?

wut? Now am "I" comfused  :'(

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2008, 07:45:35 PM »

~hugs the dearly confused Radar~ we're all confused now. it's better this way.

i like gummi bears.

85283-071

• M?ust We? Thro?b
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2008, 12:10:33 AM »

I prefer my gummi critters to have blood and guts.

Radarmantro

• Bastard of God
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2008, 03:13:47 AM »

~hugs the dearly confused Radar~ we're all confused now. it's better this way.

i like gummi bears.

hehe, good good *hugs back* ^^

I will have to agree with gummi bears

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2008, 03:42:52 AM »

gummi burrs roxxorz.

and Wyatt, i get to check the candy shop tomorrow. eeeeeee, i'm so excited! yay!

Goodbye-Umbrella

« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2008, 04:14:42 AM »

the neo-nazis who live underneath me.
There is only one thing I hate more than nazis.
It's neo-nazis. They don't have the "I was being brainwashed and threatened" excuse.
But unfotunately there's nothing I cando about it except move out. Which I can't afford to.

you could make them think they are being haunted by gypsies so they move!

i dont think i hate enough to contribute something

caddy

• The Anti-Semantic
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2008, 04:58:44 AM »

i hate myself, and should probably go back to massaging my skin with straight razors. does that count? and not that pussy kids shit over the wrists. like, you know, jabbing things into your skin, and making a bunch of small holes. yaaaaaaay.

Musings

« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2008, 11:45:53 AM »

I love this song.  (Also another one of Get Set Go's called "Die Motherfucker Die", is another favorite).  Ignore the video, sing along to the song:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7pNCR3xubgU&amp;hl=en" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/7pNCR3xubgU&amp;hl=en</a>
www.upstreamofconsciousness.blogspot.com

"Just dance, gonna be OK, just dance." - Lady Gaga, inspired by Rainer Maria Rilke

85283-071

• M?ust We? Thro?b
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2008, 01:57:16 PM »

i hate myself, and should probably go back to massaging my skin with straight razors. does that count? and not that pussy kids shit over the wrists. like, you know, jabbing things into your skin, and making a bunch of small holes. yaaaaaaay.

No. If you really want to abuse yourself, listen to Warrant's Cherry Pie, overe and over and over, for three days.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 8  All   Go Up